The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Walled Garden

Go down 
+13
Mary Boleyn
Walter Hungerford
Sabrina Howard
Anne Boleyn
Henry VIII of England
Anna Stafford
Charles Brandon
Mary Rose Tudor
Anne Brett
Jane Bassett
Stephen Gardiner
George Boleyn
Hans Holbein
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Walled Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:08 pm

"Have a good day, my lord!"

George bowed. He kept walking singing songs
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Jane had continued her walk after seeing the Lady Mary Boleyn though she heard a young man singing and turned to see one other than the infamous George Boleyn, what was it with Boleyns this day with her? They seemed to be popping up everywhere all over the place though she learned from Mary not to judge before speaking and she curtsied "My Lord."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:34 pm

George turned back when he heard a voice called his name. He saw Jane's sumptuous being. He was surprised to see her here. Gulped down hoped she had not seen George's conversation with her husband.

"My lady"

George showed his Boleyn smile, took her hand and took it his lips. Kissed softly.

"You look much more beautiful in this closeness"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Jane looked at him and she took her hand from him and smiled her eyes full of kindness "Are you trying to flatter me, my lord?" she asked with an raised eyebrow "I believe not that many would agree with such a statement, though i thankyou."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:41 pm

"It means there are so many blind people at this court."

George smiled beginning to walk by her side.

"What did bring you here, my lady Bassett?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:44 pm

Jane laughed and looked up at him "Here, to this court?" she asked "Or here...to this Garden." she added to the question.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:50 pm

George laughed. "Or here..to my arms." Old George should've said this. But she was Jane Bassett. George kept smiling at her.

"Thanks to God, there aren't many intelligent women at this court. That would break my "womanizer" rank."

George took a deep breath and nodded.

"To this garden. The court is magical. Everybody is in England could be die to be brought here."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Jane smiled at him and shrugged "Well.." she began "I was talking to your sister Mary and when i left her i decided to take a longer walk and i overcame such a beautiful voice singing and i simply had to see whom owned it." she said with a sickeningly sweet smile "I never knew you had such a wonderful voice, you should share it more often."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 pm

"Really? Is this what you really think, my lady?"

George was excited. He had never heard a comment about his voice before. He looked at her eyes smiling.

"I hope you are not kidding me, my lady. "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:04 am

Jane shook her head at him "I am not kidding you." she said with a smile "Your voice is good, and it also inspires me how you can walk about in the open singing away to yourself." she grinned at him "Forgive me, i have a french heart."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:23 am

"Well" George blushed like a little boy. "Thank you very much, mi lady."

George sighed trying not to show his blushing.

"I love to sing songs but only to myself. You achieved to blush me "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:30 am

Jane smiled at him "I did not know a man could blush." she said and she tilted her head "How do I not know its simply by just because of the cold weather?" she put a hand to his cheek gently "I am afraid to say I have made you blush, though be not ashamed."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:16 pm

George felt her hand's touching. Took her hand, brought it to his lips. Kissed it softly.

"If it was just because of cold weater, it would be gone with your hand's hotness."

George smiled leaving her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Jane laughed at him "Really?" she asked and she nodded "My hand is hot..i did not know such." she looked up at him "I thought you Boleyns to be cruel and arrogant but since i have met you and your sister Mary i have been proven wrong."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:33 pm

"Arrogant?" George laughed loudly. "My lady, you're in trouble with your French candor."

He took a deep breath, looked at her face with a smile on his lips.

" We all are so kind people, even uncle Howard."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Jane laughed at her and shook her head "Even your father?" she asked and she looked up at him "Even though i think you nice people i must take Katherine's side in this, she took me into her household when my mother and father died so i need to repay her for her kindness, also for what i have been taught whilst brought up."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:56 pm

George was confused. He stopped her and asked.

"My lady, who are you actually talking about? "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Jane looked at her "Anne and Katherine." she said and she raised an eyebrow "Because of talk about court of how you Boleyns are unkind and Katherines maids think so, yous must prove them wrong."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:43 pm

George grinned.

"My lady, of course Katherine Aragon hates Boleyn. Anne took his husband's mind. She has to watch how his husband was seduced by Anne. She has to watch how Henry and Anne are dancing with passion everynight. Of course The Queen hates us. We are taking her love."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Jane frowned a little at him "And you think it right?" she asked "Yes, you are a Boleyn..but she is yet an old woman in a country she doesn't belong too..she is ill." she sighed "Anne will be Queen i know of that, Henry will not give up...but you also must feel sympathy for Katherine."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 pm

"I feel. God's sake, everybody in England knows how a great Queen Katherine of Aragon is. Even my father -who threw my sisters to the King's bed- knows that."

George took a deep breath.

"But that's a game. King loves to play and Boleyns love to win"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Jane frowned and looked at George "Your father would risk his daughters dignity and modesty for power?" she laughed "Sorry, My Lord... its just i have never came across anything such as this.." she smiled a little "I am glad there is still some whom think Katherine great, even if they are her enemies." she laughed again "You Boleyns are not all what you seem..for example..I come out here and find you singing with such a remarkable voice, and well..Mary she is kind too, i believe i judged you wrong."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 pm

George answered with an attractive smile."

"I'm glad that i broke your prejudices. "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Jane laughed and nodded "You should be." she said and she looked infront of her "I bet none of Katherine's maids have taken a liken as i have to you Boleyns, its very... cynical." she said as she looked to him and returned the attractive smile he gave to her.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:28 am

George laughed sheaking his head slowly. He looked at the sky for a second, then turned to her face again.

"Oh no..i'm sure they say so much more than 'arrogant'. But i am not sure about her ladies-in-waiting. They must've been affected against my charm like everywomen"

He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walled Garden   Walled Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walled Garden
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next