The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Elizabeth gasped softly and she took the hand that was flicking her nipple and moved it onto her breast fully, clenching her breast with her hand over his. She rotated her hips and stared down at him a ghost of smirk on her face "I will give you a son.." she whispered to him as she smirk then fully played on her face as she picked up her pace.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:15 pm

I thrust up into her as she grinds down hard on me. I pull her down to me, kissing her deeply as my feel my hot seed pour deep within her. I feel her begin to shake and tighten all around me....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Elizabeth clung to him as her own climax came about and she kissed him deeply, as she stayed ontop of him wishing his manhood not to leave her.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:27 pm

My manhood is trapped inside her still but no complaints from me. Her kisses are sweet as honey, and the ecstasy is pure bliss. My fingers trace along her perky breasts, What if you mother finds out that her daughter has been so naughty?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him and she tilted her head at him "How is my mother to find out?" she asked "Are you going to tell her. my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:32 pm

I am not saying a word. I just worry if you become with child. I cup her face, bringing her closer yo me for a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Elizabeth kissed him deeply "I wish to carry your son in me." she whispered to him "Do not worry."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:43 pm

What shall we do now? Stay here or venture out? I look to her, teasingly. I pray that if she becomes with child, she will let me be there but I wont marry her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Elizabeth bit her bottom lip and she looked at him and she took his manhood out of her "I still wish to play with you.." she whispered as she kissed down his chest and to his manhood and she looked up at him with a small smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Well then, show me what you got my lady? I can feel the kisses trail along my body slowly before reaching my manhood. She takes me fully into her mouth and I am transported out of this world. The way she teases me with her tongue is unbelieveable!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Elizabeth trailed her lips down his manhood before fully covering his manhood with her mouth and she began to suck on his manhood, plunging it in and out of her mouth. Her hand was at the base of his manhood as her tongue gave teasing strokes to the opening slit at the top of his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Moan after moan escapes my lips. Her teasing me brings me to heights I have never known before. I feel myself reach my heights once again but I delay that exquisite moment. I push her down onto the bed and place her on her side and I on my side, I enter her from behind. Asi thrust hard into her, my hand rubs her sweet spot.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Elizabeth moaned out and pushed her hops backward to meet his thrusts and she took his hand and placed it upon her breast as she turned her head around and she kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Iturn her head towards me, still diving deep within her, and I kiss her passinately, moaning againsthis lips, my mind on cloud nine. She has given me more pleasure than anyone has ever has. Hot coils of pleasure rip through me as I move faster, nearing to my climax.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Elizabeth moaned softly as she nibbled on his bottom lip and she squeezed her eyes shut as she felt her climax come as her walls started squeezing his manhood and her juices spilled over his manhood, she was in a bliss as she massaged her tongue along his wanting him to reach his orgasm aswell.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Before I know it, I feel my hot seed spill within her. I still kiss her as I slow down. I caress her possessively and gently kiss her. And you wish to be a mistress? Any man would be lucky to have you as his wife with your expertise. This will not be the last time i make love to you, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Elizabeth smiled softly and she looked at him and she tilted her head "Though not any man will have me." she said and she nodded "I know, for i didn't wish it to be the last time." she smiled again "Though i have to go to Thornbury castle soon, you should come visit me there.."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Of course I shall come and visit you but may I ask why you are going there....alone? I exit her womanhood, although reluctantly, and gather her close in my arms. I caress her hair, happy and at ease with her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Elizabeth looked up at him with a smile "Because i thought i wished to be alone, but now i don't." she said and she tilted her head and placed a soft skin upon his lips "I don't want you to leave my bed this night nor tomorrow." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 pm

I whisper in her ear, I wont leave you this night. I lean back against the pillow, looking to the ceiling, sighing, I want you to be with child soon my lady. I want you to have my son. Will you be my Maitresse en Titre and provide me with the passion that I so crave?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Elizabeth looked at him and she smiled "I do hope i will be with child soon too." she whispered and she tilted her head at him and she nodded "maîtresse en titre, accepted." she said and she placed a soft kiss to his cheek "I will fill your every need and want."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:38 pm

Mmmmmmm, I like that. I sit up and climb out of bed. As I fix my clothes, I keep glancing to the beautiful woman that I have possessed and shall continue to do so. I must attend to some business my lady but I shall be back this evening, I promise. I return to her, kissing her softly upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Elizabeth nodded at him and she left her body uncovered by the sheets as she stared up at him "Remember you promised to return.." she whispered kissing him back though a little deeper and she lay down and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:45 pm

....and I will keep my promise. I kiss her one last time and leave her chambers.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Elizabeth smiled to herself as she closed her eyes and slept a little. When she awoke she stood up and got bathed though she only dressed herself in a robe as she sat in a chair beside the fire, the robe wasn't tied so her skin was easily seen through it. She stared at the fire and lifted a book from the table beside her and began to read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber   Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Crawley's Bedchamber
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next