The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Dearest Grace,

Am currently at Tuscany in Italy if you wish I could meet you near by. I wish you and your future wife all the best I do hope you still come and see the baby when it is born.

Yours

mary b
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Dear Mary,

You are in Italy? I can meet you in Genoa and we can talk there?

Yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Dearest Grace,

I would like that please let me know when you wish to come and I will come and meet you there.

Yours

Mary B
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Dear Mary,

I will come straight away, await me there in Alfonsina's home.

Yours, Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Dear Mary,

I trust you are well? It seems after you left i came sick with the cold, the cold in Italy? HA, i didn't know such things could happen though i am well now. How is things with William has he shown his forgiveness towards you yet or anything of the sort? How is Catherine and the little child growing within you, you must always know that you can rely on me if you need anything.

Yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:52 pm

dearest grace,

I hope you are recovered, Catherine are well I only gets kicks every day from the baby, I still not heard from William I do not know what to do in such matters apart from give it time. I have hoped that you told the Lady Wyatt about me and your child.

Yours

Mary B
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Dear Mary,

I have yet to tell Margaret about our child but i hesitate as you once told me not to tell a soul incase it spread around court. I hope William sees the light on how a wonderful woman you really are, he will be missing out if he does not forgive you.

Yours,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:15 am

Dear Grace,

Thank you for keeping my secret for me, still no word from him. I can not tell you how much my heart is shattered once more. Everyday I notice that am getting bigger. I still have no clue what I am having off yet.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Dear Cesare,

I know your busy preparing for war, but I wish to say you have a son I named him Henry,

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:04 am

Dear Cesare,

May I bring your son to visit you.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Dear Mary,

No, i must come and see you! I have a son, by Gods graces i will shout it from the rooftops! I have an heir to my family name, a son! Where do you stay? I must visit you.

Your most humble and loyal servant,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Dear Cesare,

I am still in Tuscany, am returning to England and I long for you to finally see your son he must know you and you to him.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:35 pm

Dear Mary,

Go to your family home if you can and i will meet you there, i have gifts for you both.

Your must humble and loyal servant,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Dearest Cesare

I will please visit soon,

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Dear Mary,

I was about to visit you in court but then you fled, tell me why? I will visit you in Hever if i have too..

Your Humble Servant,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Dear Cesare,

My brother hates me and called me "WHORE" and he slapped me around the face if that is from one person in my family I could not face the others, I have left court until I feel strong enough to return. I do not wish to see visitors at the moment.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Dear Mary,

He did what? I will kill him, i swore to protect you and my child, if anybody wishes to harm either of you they would have to try and get through me first.
Henry? Is he alright?

Your humble servant,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Dearest Grace,

We are fine, am sure I did not know how he would react. I know how much you loved him. Am sorry for destroying it.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Dear Mary,

Love? Or was it just excitement? You did not ruin things, trust me.

Your humble servant,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:49 am

Dear Cesare,

I have return to Whitehall I shall have to get used to being called 'whore' again seems the court now knows.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:56 am

Dear Mary,

I shall come see you and speak with you.

Your humble servant,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Dear Mary Boleyn,

How is my son?

His Grace,
Duke of Genoa.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Dear Grace,

He is growing well. Everyday he eats and grows. He is bigger then what Catherine was when she was a month old.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Dear Mary,

I expect such, may i come and visit him?

His Grace,
Duke of Genoa.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:20 pm

dearest grace,

Yes you may.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia   Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Mary and his grace Cesare Gracia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next