The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn Empty
PostSubject: Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn   Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:34 pm

My Lord,

Come to my chambers, we need to Speak.

His Grace,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn   Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:37 pm

My Lord,

I have delivered this letter myself personally for the content about to the written upon it. I do not know why you are acting with me as you are, and it confuses me.. I have wrecked my mind yet there is only one reason why, is it because of Lady Wyatt? if so, i am only putting public displays on so people do not continue these gossips of my liking for men and not women, you are going to marry and i don't complain and i am perhaps going to marry Lady Wyatt so my family do not complain.

I don't mind if you don't reply, but i needed to tell you them words for it was annoying me.

His Grace,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn   Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:26 pm

My Lord,
You can't complain about my marriage. Cause God knows, i am going to get married with a woman who i don't love at all. Now i see you're determined at marrying Margeret Wyatt. That wouldn't break my heart this much, if i did not remember what you told me about her. You taught me that i shouldn't have relied on people's words easily. So i don't complain. I can't. Cause you're going to marry a woman you desired. There is nothing to do except wishing your happiness from God. I congratulate you and my lady Wyatt.

I am also so sorry for acting weird, asking Lady Wyatt some stupid questions. I promise i will never disturb you again.

Yours,
George Boleyn
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn   Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:31 pm

My Lord,

Saying i desire her was all apart of my plan to marry her, George. I am marrying her to keep the people of court whispering, to protect the both of us- i did promise you that if anybody tried to cut your head off for such things that happened between us i would cut their heart out first and i keep that promise still. It isn't her i want never do i want her, you know that i have wanted you from the start and i have give you my body and soul aswell as my heart and nobody else could ever have any of those for they are still in your keeping.

And please, do disturb me for i miss you more than what i thought i would;

His Grace,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn   Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:52 pm

My Lord,
Don't lie to me. I beg you for not lying me. Even if i know you're lying, my heart is dying to believe in whatever you say to me. I guess it was a mistake to be hooked on this love this much. I've only got your words to believe in. Nothing more. Love whom you like, marry whom you want. I don't care. There is only thing i know; i miss you. I miss your hot touchings in my bed.

I'm looking forward to see you again.

Yours,
George.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn   Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:59 pm

My Lord,
When you do next see me ask me the questions and look into my eyes, you will see i do not tell lies i tell truth. Everything i am doing is for the eyes of the court, for i cannot tell the court my heart belongs to you- George Boleyn! It is impossible unruly times we live in, for if we were aloud to say we loved men, i would let the who world know that my heart is still in your keeping. I miss your face, your laugh, your teasing, i don't just miss your hot touches i miss your talking ; everything.

You will see me again, come see me and i will say my words of truth to you, for everything i have said is true.

His Grace,
Cesare Garcia.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn   Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:01 pm

My Lord,
I haven't been heard of you since our meeting in Ludlow. I don't know if you are alive or not. There is no body I can ask in this English court. Only thing I can do is praying for your favor. Otherwise I can't forgive myself for what I've done in last time we met. Night is over, sun is rising. That which hath been is now and that which is to be has already been. But there is still no news from you.
I am still mad at you. I am still offended at you. And I guess I will be in this way rest of my life. But I deserve to know if you are alive for the sake of our pleasant past.

George.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn   Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:55 pm

My Lord,

I am alive and well, war has stopped and well my life has went on. I do not judge you for being angry nor mad at me, but you have to believe when i tell you that Mary kissed me. Of course you deserve to know if i am alive or dead and well, here i am writing back meaning i am alive.

His Grace,
Duke of Genoa.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn   Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:59 pm

My Lord,
I'm glad to hear that you are fine and the war has stopped. I thank you.

Yours,
George Boleyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn   Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Cesare Garcia and George Boleyn
Page 1 of 1