The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn Empty
PostSubject: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Mary,
Unfortunately i heard some news that drove me crazy. It is about me and that Duke. How can you be so stupid believe in this and distribute this disgusting thing? You are not acting like a sister. Are you my enemy, Mary? Tell this, let me know my enemies. Can't you see how the Duchess is playing with our family using her lovers? Don't be so stupid. She is the supporter of Queen Katherine!

If i hear that disgusting thing from one more human, no body can take you from my wrath.

George.

Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Dearest Brother,

It was the Duke who confirmed it. I have only told one person and they have not told anyone. If you think I would want to here rumours about my brother after I have had many spread about myself you have mistaken me.

Your beloved
Sister

Mary

Ps What you do is up to you
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Mary,
That Duke is lover of Jane Bassett. With no doubt, they are trying to discredit me and break our family up. Jane is supporter of Queen Katherine and she is trying to get rid of Anne. That's why they are trying to get a trump. Don't be silly and stop believe in such funny gossips. I order this to you as your brother.

George
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Dear Brother,

I am sick and do not need any more worries. I leave for Italy, time I return I hope to see you both sorted things out. I have no reasons to doubt you but then I know his grace would not lie of such things. I do not wish to hear of any more stuff that you have done it is bad enough for you to have been with the duchess few hours after her husband death and now this you need to sort yourself off.

Your sister

Mary
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Mary,
The dead one is her husband, not mine. I did what i wanted to do. I don't have to explain you what my manhood wants. And it's stange sister. It's strange to hear these things from you. I could almost think you're innocent, if i didn't know the men you slept with.
Alas, my sister! How could you believe in a man that you've known for a few days? I am your brother. I was over there whenever you needed me and now you're acting so cruel. I can't know my Marianne anymore.

George.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Dearest Brother,

I am not being cruel but I will try and forget what I have heard.

Your sister

Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Dear Brother,

I hope you are well and that all things at court are calm, and that your looking after the family.

yours dearest sister

Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Brother,

I have return to England

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Dear Brother,

Can you come to Hever please I need to talk to you.

Mary
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:36 pm

Dear Sister
I couldn't take your letters, forgive me. I've been busy recently. I've missed you so much. Where can I see you? Tell me and I will be there.

Love,
George.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Brother,

Please come to my chambers there is someone I wish for you to meet.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:49 pm

George,

I am not sorry for what I have done, I do regret sleeping with him and having his baby. If I could turn go back I would., i do not love him. If there was away i could make amends with you then i would. Please do not blame Henry it his not his fault that two people desire each other and slept with each other. You are right I am a whore I sleep with people that I like but I would never slept with the King if father had not told me to it. It is long time since I shared a bed with any one and Cesare was the first since my husband died. I thought you would have been happy in the fact that I had moved on out of grief.

Mary
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Mary,
You could almost believe me in your innocence if I did not know all the men you slept with. I know you're a woman, you have some needs. But what were you thinking when you pointed me your bastard? You're an adult woman, you should know how to keep your relationships as a secret. But you can't bring your bastards to the court while Anne would exactly be about the Queen.
First of all, I am your brother, Mary Boleyn. You can't point me your bastard and want me to be happy for you. What happened to your beliefs? What happened your lord that you prayed for everynight? You pulled me in a huge shame and disappointment. I will never forgive you if Anne suffer cause of your faults. I will never forgive you, if Boleyns suffer cause of your faults.

George.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:35 pm

George

My children are myself are going back to Hever, I remember the fact you have a child as well. I shall return by myself when Henry is old enough to. You put me down for sleeping with three men.

Yours

Mary

Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 pm

Mary
I will order our servants to keep you in safe all the way.

Mary Boleyn, yes I had a daughter. I had a beautiful wife. But for Boleyns, for this family I gave up on both of them. Can you endure a day you spend without your children, your lovers? No you can't. You are happy with your lover, with your children. But I am the one who has to live all alone. Now, don't mad at me for I wanted you to keep your bastards as a secret. Cause Mary, God is my witness if Thomas Howard learns the things you've done, he will take everything you have as he did to me. I don't want you to be lonely and sad as your brother.

Forgive me cause I wanted the best for you again.

George.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm

George,

I do not know what lover you are talking about, My children are my life and I will protect them from now till I day. You have a nephew and I have a son a son that is a heir to All we have.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Mary,
I have no objections if you want to protect your child. You're his mother. That's what you have to do.

George
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:13 pm

George,

Duke of Genoa is trying to take my child away.

Mary
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Mary,

What is his excuse? Whatever happens, I can't let him take your son away. If I have to do, I will kill him, dear. Do not worry.

George
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Brother,

He saying he wants more time with him or he get a warrant from The King to have the child raise in his household, please becareful your my brother and I love you.

Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Brother,

I have returned to Whitehall as my children are sick and thought it was for the best they will remain at court on my return.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Dearest Sister,
I am very glad that you've returned to the court. If you told me before, i would order servants to prepare your room.
What sick of? I will let the physician know and he will see them. Also I will come to visit you as soon as possible.

With love,
George.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:02 am

Brother,

I was meant to say we are at Hever I am unable to return to Whitehall till my children are better. they both have fever. I had not slept in days or eaten.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Dearest Sister
I asked my father's permission to visit you. But he refused me. I have been commissioned for convincing Fisher about making the King the head of the church. So it is not possible to visit you nowadays for me.
Instead of this, I am sending you a very good physician. I pray God to cure my sweet Catherine and Henry. I am also sending you some goldens so that maybe you need.
I want you to come to the court when you get better.

With love,
George
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Dearest Brother,

Thank you, I wrote to Cesare but he has ignored my letters.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn   Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Mary Boleyn and George Boleyn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next