The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn Empty
PostSubject: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Dear Mary,

I am having a wonderful time here in Navarre. HIs Majesty King Henry has been a very gracious host. The wedding so far has been quite beautiful and I have a fellow friend with me who came to represent her own father here.

I do miss the quiet tranquility of Hever and all the friends that I have made. I wish that you couldve came with me.

Your most humble friend,

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Dearest Highness,

I am glad you are doing well, I wish I could have been at the wedding, it is very quiet here.

Yours dearest friend

Mary
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Mary,

If I was there, it would not be so quiet. *laughs* I do promise you though that I will be there when little Francesco's sibling is born.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Dearest Highness,

Thank you for the bracelet it is very pretty, I really wish I could repay you but we are saving money for the baby. Catherine is missing you and William.

Your Dearest friend

Mary B
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Mary,

Cesare came to Navarre for the royal wedding also and the most unexpected thing happened.....he proposed to me. He said he only wants to marry me to save me from shame of not being pure if I marry another. I was elated that he proposed to me but sad that it was for a wrong reason. I want him to marry me because he loves me, not because he feels obligated to. I love him so much but I just dont know....

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm

As I read her letter I smile,

Dearest Highness,

That is wonderful news at least he is talking to you now I just hope you both return soon.

Your dearest friend

Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Dearest highness,

I am missing you lot, people seem to have forgotten me including my family. No one as visit me in a long time and I do not know what to do.

Your dearest friend

Mary
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Mary,

I shallbe back sooner than I thought I would be. I need someone to talk to.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Mary,

I have met someone from my past, a good part of my past, Prince William of Scotland. He was at my wedding a few years back to the Duke of Monroe. He is very memorable. He was the one who thought it was funny to keep throwing grapes at me and I never knew the motive behind it all. He is a sweet man, a good friend, one ofthe few from my adopted home country.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Dearest Highness,

I am glad you met him its about time you had some happiness.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:31 pm

Mary,

I think he has someone in hisheart

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Dearest Highness,

I am sorry to hear that, I do hope you can find someone who loves you.

Yours dearest friend

Mary
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:33 am

Mary,

I swear I have a nutty family!! Oh the drama that seems to surround us!

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:19 am

Dearest Highness,

Can not be as bad as mine.

Your dearest

Mary
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Mary,

Is it possible to fall for a man so hard that you are willing to defy convention for him? He is so sweet, a god amongst horrible men....

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:56 am

My dearest friend Francesca,

It is the way these days to full for someone who you can not have but if you truly love him then I would go for it. the physician as finished seeing me I am 4 weeks gone.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Mary,

William has found out that you have left for Genoa to meet with The Duke. He is truly upset with it. He has gone off somewhere and doesnt wish to see anyone.

Fran
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Dear Francesca,

I will return straight away,

Mary b
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Mary,

He doesnt want to see you either right now. I dont know where he is...

Fran
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Dear Francesca,

He knows my heart and my body is this, I just want peace. How can I rest when he can not trust me, I love him no matter what.

yours

Mary B
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Mary,

You do keep running to Cesare for everything and its making him feel like less of a man. You need to see it from his point of view.

Fran
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Dearest Francesca,

I only come here to sneak answers to why he bedded my brother. That way I can put my families mind at peace when I return to England.

yours

Mary B
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:53 am

Dear Fran,

Have you left Italy as I have not seen you in a while and miss you dearly,

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Dearest Francesca,

I am returning to England as am very lonely here and not heard from you since my marriage and am scared, thank ŷou for what you have done to me and my children.

Yours

Mary
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Mary,

Where are you? I wish to meet my godson. I will come to wherever you are.

Francesca
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn   Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters between Princess Francesca and Lady Mary Boleyn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next