The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour Empty
PostSubject: Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour   Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:22 pm

My dear Lady Anne,

Two new young ladies have arrived at the kings court one is called Faith Lebeau half sister to Duke of Suffolk the other is the kings half daughter Katherine Elizabeth Tudor her mother Elizabeth Carew this has come as a complete shock to me as I never knew he had an affair with Elizabeth Carew. As for Faith Lebeau she has been in the company of the king in his study room for some time now she also prefers the company of men at court. As you are away I trust that the king holds only your heart to his so do not feel jealous my eye's and ears are open at all times for you.

Your Humble servant
Margery
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour   Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 pm

My lady Margery,

I know I can trust you that's why you are my eyes and ears at the court. I didn't know the King has an illegitimate child from Elizabeth Carew. Whatever she is not danger or threat for me. But that girl.. Faith Lebeau.. Keep your eyes on her.

Sincerely,
    Anne Boleyn
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour   Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:39 pm

Dear Lady Anne,

Faith Lebeau is currently not residing at court but I shall be like a hawk after it's prey when she does return and to what ladies the king takes company with.

your humble servant,
Lady Margery
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour   Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:20 pm

Lady Margery,

Let me know when that woman, Faith Lebeau returned to the court. At the same time, let me know about Catherine (of Aragon) and Thomas More. I know More supports Catherine. Tell me, she was completely abandoned the court?

Sincerely,
    Anne Boleyn
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour   Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:25 pm

My dear lady Anne,

I think she shall return to court when the king and yourself are back.

Catherine of Aragon has been sent away from court by the kings orders and to hand over her regency jewels. Of course Thomas More and the duke of Suffolk were their to see her of with a handful of people gathering outside the palace gates. She has taken only a few lady in waitings to kimbolton castle I shall name them for you:

Elena Salvatore
Catherine Earnshaw
Anne Bassett
Elizabeth Darrell.

I also know that Thomas More and your Farther have had brief words recently.

I hope sincerely that you will enjoy the rest of your time away and when you return it shall be joyful for you.

Your humble servant,

Margery Seymour.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour   Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:40 pm

My dear lady Anne,

I have tried many times to find out what Faith Lebeau wants from the King now I can only pressume that she wants to turn his head away from you and upon herself so that she may carry the Kings heir.

Having thought about this it finally came to my mind that she is the half sister of Charles Brandon could she in fact be flirting with the king to make it seem as though the duke of suffolk is behind this. I think that she is using her half-brothers name to have meetings with the king therefore building an even stronger rift between you and the Duke of suffolk.

I only care for you my lady and this long awaited marriage that will bring the king such happiness that no other lady can possibly bring it is you that holds his heart and occupies his thoughts. When you are crowned Queen every courtier shall bow down to you Anne and it truly will be marvelous.

Your obedient servant,

Margery.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour   Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:19 am

Lady Margery,

Thank you for the informations. Lady Faith is Duke of Suffolk's half sister? This explains everything. He is is trying every way to remove King from me. Lady Faith is still at the court because of her half-brother. She trusts Duke of Suffolk but I really don't want to see her at the court.
    Easter night, I saw her entering the King's bedchamber and it made ​​me so angry. That women should not be walking around of the king on the eve of the marriage. I have to find a way to send her from court.

Your Sincerely,
    Anne Boleyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour   Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters to Lady Anne Boleyn and Margery Seymour
Page 1 of 1