The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Queen Francesca's chambers

Go down 
+3
Henry II of Navarre
Ana de Navarra
Francesca Benedetti
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 pm

I see the Princess Elizabeth coming incrying and I sit up slightly in my bed. What is wrong Your Highness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:47 pm

I wipe my eyes am going back to England, please could you look after Ricardo for me
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:13 am

I can certainly try. Why must he need looking after? I say confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:08 am

As I look at her i know we are not know each other but this family scares me and I worry for him, I am in love with him I know I can not be after all he is married now but I can not stop as I say through my tears
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:25 pm

I can clearly see that you love him Your Highness ams it is a beautiful sight. May I ask why the Navarrese Royal Family scare you? I ask. They do not scare me and even I'd they did, there isn't much I could do. I am about to marry the King whom I love with all my heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 pm

i do love him but I must go and pack and return to England please keep safe, there things I know that you do not but I have promise not to say to any one else. There is no reason for me to remain here now the man I loves is now married and I must live my life knowing that he is care and looked after. please keep a eye out on everyone and do not trust them. I say through my tears
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:50 pm

I now get agitated, Tell me why I should not trust my husband, the King, and his family? Tell me My blood begins to boil as no one tells me anything around here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:10 pm

there are few nices ones here the King, and Ricardo but I have been warned off to stay away. Make sure if you have any worries trust the King. as I say to her please please take care and please look after Ricardo for me he does not know how much I love him and how much this is killing me
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:20 pm

I will keep an eye out but I cannot keep him here, chained up like a dog. I will speak to Henry about this as soon as o seen him. I sit and smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Tries to smile i know you can not chain him but I only worry about him and I know I will miss him, I hope you have a good and happy marriage. I say and hug her sorry to have worried you but he has no idea what he means to me sometimes I think what it would have been like to wake up every morning and see his face but I have my dreams
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:41 am

The Princess Elizabeth has left my chambers and once again I am alone, completely and utterly alone. As my nausea subsides, I bravely rise from my bed and walk over to a window seat. Sitting down upon the seat, I open the window and a slight breeze comes through, blowing my long, blonde hair gently about me. I close my eyes and as the breeze surrounds me, I imagine myself to be flying.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:54 am

Sinead knock at the door.
She will look if her highness have a wish.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:36 am

Sinead walks into my room. Can you go and get the King for me?
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:30 am

" Of course my Lady.Where i found him ? In the Thrones room?"

Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Yes but wait a little while till he is available again. I sigh, playing with a string on my dress.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:27 pm

" Yes my Lady i shall wait at the door from the Thrones room?"
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:37 pm

A servant walks in, bownto me, and informs me that Henry wishes to see me in his chambers. Immediately I feel a lump in my throat. I shall return soon my lady... With that, I leave my chambers.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:44 pm

Sinead wait till Francesca is coming back.

Back to top Go down
Isabella Smith
Lady-in-waiting
Isabella Smith

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:12 pm

A servant anounnced me: "Her majesty, Margarita de Valois, Queen consort of Navarre and princess of France and Bretagne..."
I entered at the room and I looked at Francesca...
good evening, my lady...
I said...
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:29 pm

I am sitting in my window seat in my room, letting the breeze blow through my hair. I hear Margarita be announced in my chambers and all I do is look at her and bow my head. Your Majesty... I simply say as I look back out my window. I mean no disrespect but just wish for this pain to end.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Smith
Lady-in-waiting
Isabella Smith

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:53 pm

I want you to know a news
Said the queen and went to Francesca, looking at her fixedly.
You are a beautiful woman...Now that I see you already because the king wants to annul our marriage..but the cancellation will not be possible, dear lady..
Said the queen and at the same time she raised her dress.The queen showed at Francesca, a bulging belly ...
Yes, my lady...I'm pregnant...if all goes well, I will give birth to the approaching month...I am the legitimate wife of Henry, and the only Queen of Navarre,My brother has sent a letter to Pope.If my marriage with the king is annulled, Henry will be excommunicated by the Church of Rome...
Margarita said and looked at her carefully
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:28 am

I shake my head, not really caring. I stand up and smooth out my dress, revealing a small bump. I am with child by Henry as well. I do congratulate you on your upcoming child and I pray for you to have a safe delivery. I dismiss my ladies from the room.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Smith
Lady-in-waiting
Isabella Smith

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:27 am

Henry legally and religiously is my husband, and I am his queen,The Navarrese love me, because I am their legitimate queen...I know that Sister Ana, conspires against me, She has never wanted my family, because my brother no married with her..I've always been a faithful wife... prudent, affectionate, I love, King Henry, more than my own life, and nobody will separate me from him

Queen Margarita said firmly and she left the room
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:38 am

I roll my eyes. No wonder Ana despises her...
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:23 pm

After talking with Margarita I went to Francesca's room.
My lady, I´m Henry.Can I enter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Francesca's chambers
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next