The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Queen Francesca's chambers

Go down 
+3
Henry II of Navarre
Ana de Navarra
Francesca Benedetti
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:34 pm

I am working on some needlework with my ladies when Henry knocks upon my door. Yes come in. I stand up and curtsy.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Tell your ladies that they prepare your luggage...I think that we should go of Navarra and secretly married in another place.Margarita is complicating our marriage.We can go to the Duchy of Teruel, my sisters; Catalina and Quiteria, are there...the brother of the Duke of Teruel is cardinal of Zaragoza.He can marry.Do you think that it is good idea?
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:54 pm

My ladies scurry about my chambers, beginning to get my belongings together. Smiling, I step closer to him and kiss him softly on the tip of his nose. If that is what you wish for, then I am okay with it..As long as I have you near, then I do not care where we go.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:20 pm

I'd like to offer you a more sumptuous wedding...but since our commitment all have been problems.
Henry said and hugged her sweetly
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:26 pm

I hug him in return. I feel at home in his arms. I breath in his heady scent, whispering, Do not worry about that Henry. A small wedding is more intimate and romantic.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:31 pm

I love you, my princess!.
Henry exclaimed and gave her a passionate kiss.Henry stroked her hair gently...
I wish you....Henry whispered in her ear
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:36 pm

I bite my lip, I like how that sounds... With one swift motion of my hand, I signal my ladies to leave my room. I kiss him deeply and passionately than ever before. Take me...
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:28 pm

I hugged to Francesca and caressed her breasts with desire, I unbuttoned her corset.
I slowly kissed her sweet breasts, I slid my tongue down her navel...
She moaned in pleasure.
I stood up in front of her and unbuttoned my pants.I showed her my erect manhood and smiled
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:35 pm

I kiss him deeply and slowly work my way down his chin, his neck his broad chest, his stomach before reaching his erect manhood. I tilt my head slightly before bringing him fully into my mouth. I feel his hands in my hair, gripping it and moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:42 pm

I moaned with pleasure,my erect manhood entered into her mouth again and again...
Oh my lady!. I exclaimed and I grabbed her hair with strength
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:47 pm

I giggle softly as he moves in and out of my mouth. I pull his breeches the rest of the way off and pull him down onto the floor with me. Although my bed in only inches away, it is too far for the urgency that overtakes us.
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:52 pm

I approached her and grabbed her with strength, my manhood entered her sexuality..She screamed and I kissed her breasts moving my hips again and again
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:58 pm

I gasp from the force of him entering me but soon that turns into pleasure. I push him off me and he lays on his back. I climb up on top and he enters me once again. My hips grind hard against him as my head falls back...
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:11 am

Henry spilled his seed inside her and screams of pleasure...
Oh my lady.....
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:20 am

I am completely out of breath as I lean down and kiss him softly. Smiling, I whisper in his ear, I love you Henry...
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:22 am

I hugged her and slept with her in her bed
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:24 am

I curl up close to him and fall asleep smiling...
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:55 pm

I am in my chambers, awaiting the news of our departure. My belly grows bigger and bigger by the day and on this particular day, something amazing happens......I feel my child move for the first time. I am simply overjoyed with it that I send a note to Henry for him to come and feel....
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Sinead knock at the door from Francesca.She will see if her Lady needs someone.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:32 pm

I am resting in my chambers, enjoying the waning sunlight. I sit in my window seat, the breeze blowing about my hair. These past few months have been quite adventurous. My child kicks constantly in my womb, letting me know that he/she is alright. But on this night, something spectacular is about to happen...

Suddenly, there is pain, horrendous pain that rips through me, pain that I will never forget. I clutch my stomach, screaming not from the pain but from sheer terror. My child will be born slightly early, scaring me completely. My ladies rush about me, getting things ready. The physician and midwife come running in. I send one of my ladies to go find Lady Sinead and the King.

I am lead to my bed where I huff and puff, trying with all my might to stay calm for the sake of my child...
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 am

Sinead go in and saw her Lady have pain.

" My Lady what is it? "

Sinead saw that Francesca have labor pains.

" What i can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Please go and get The King. I think he is in the throne room. My pain subsides slightly. Maybe this was just a false alarm. The stress the former queen has put me under perhaps has caused this.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:28 pm

" Yes my Lady."

Sinead curtsay and leave the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:08 am

Anne had decided to pay a visit to her cousin, she was announced into her chambers "Her Royal Highness, Queen Anne of Milan." he said and she walked in and smiled at her cousin "Your Majesty." she said and she faked a curtsy before standing "I came to see how you are the child are fairing."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:01 pm

I take a deep breath. I have always felt slight contempt for her. Her high and mighty attitude reminded too much of her mother, my aunt. Hello Anne. It is a surprise to see you here in Navarre. I stand up to face her. My green dress twirls about me. Madeleine and I are doing quite well. Henry and I are hoping to give her a sibling soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Francesca's chambers   Queen Francesca's chambers - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Francesca's chambers
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next