The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:59 am

"Good morning my darling. I trust you slept well? I heard you sighing in your sleep, you looked peaceful." He brushed the hair from her eyes, wanting badly to tell her the surprise he had in store that day.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:16 am

I smile, That was the best night's sleep I have had in a long time to be honest. It was like I had no worries kn the world. I kiss him softly upon his lips. I take a deep breath and lace my fingers with his. He has this excited look about him and it makes him look so adorable.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:11 am

He smiled seeing how beautiful she looked in this relaxed state. "I have a surprise for you. But first, we should bathe, then dress in our finest." His eyes glimmered with a happiness he hadn't felt in a long time, and he felt almost renewed.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:52 pm

I look at him curiously. I tilt my head and my long blonde hair falls over me perfectly. Why would we need to dress in our finest today? I am still completely clueless.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:27 pm

"It's a surprise, dear." He kissed her forehead. "But I promise, it will be one you will love, and always remember."
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Well then, lets get ready for my surprise! I climb put of bed, not bothering to wrap a sheet around me as I order servants about to draw some water for a bath.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:35 am

He chuckled, seeing her goddess like body. The thought of a bath appealed him. "I do hope I shall be invited to bathe with you, my love.." He got out of bed and took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:28 am

Well of course you can! I climb into the tub and drop below the surface of the nice warm water. I flash him a devilish grin as I come back up. Well....are you going to join me?
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:51 am

He saw the water droplets gliding off her honey-colored skin and grinned back at her. He stripped what he had begun dressing into, and joined her, taking a place behind her. "Like a goddess bathing in a pond in the forest," he said.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:13 pm

I turn around to kiss him softly. He has always had a way with words, a way to always make my heart melt, a way to make me fall even more in love with him. A servant adds in some rose water and rose petals, instantly making the room quite fragrant. You don't mind the roses do you?
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:56 am

"No my love, I don't mind," he began to gently scrub her skin with a sponge, tracing the line of her neck and her back, across her shoulders and down her arms. He thought to himself it was a perfect way to start their special day. "I want you always like this: happy and relaxed, with no worries to cloud your mind.."
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:34 pm

I am completely relaxed, thoroughly enjoying my bath with him. I smile as I mentally follow the path of the sponge on my body. Slowly I turn around and face him, kissing him softly, whispering against his lips, As long as I have you to wake up next to every day and to fall asleep next to every night, then I shall never be worried. I move back slightly, wash my hair and dunk under the water to rinse myself.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:25 am

As she rose up from the water he smiled and thought to himself she looked like Venus. "You really wish to waste your time with a mere mortal as myself?" he chuckled. He washed his own hair, finding it relaxing to be so clean, and sat against the side with Angelique in his arms. "Are you nearly ready for your surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:57 pm

I want to spend the rest of my life with you so yes! Softly I kiss him once more, happy as I have ever been in my life. I still do wonder what he has in mind for today as my curiosity still is soaring. I will be ready as soon as I can get dressed. I slowly climb out of the tub and immediately ask for my finest dressed to be brought to me along with my mother's tiara. If this is going to be a special day, I want to look good.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:13 am

He got out as well and dried off, choosing his best doublet of gold and deep blue. He found the ring in the nighstand and kept it in his breast pocket. After he was ready he waited patiently for Angelique, seated in a comfy chair.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:30 pm

I walk out from an adjoining room in a slimming silver and gold dress with my long hair tied back tightly into a bun. On top of my head sits a small tiara. I look over to my love, smiling and blushing all at once. Will this be alright?
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:37 am

He was speechless by her appearance, in a good way. Angelique looked perfect, and he wasted no time in telling her so. "Angelic... like your name." He noted the tiara sitting perfectly atop her head of blonde hair and he felt remorse that he could not provide such beautiful things for her. But he would try. "If you are ready we shall go.." His heart pumped madly within his chest yet he kept a calm demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Yes I am ready. I take a hold of his hand and follow his lead. I wonder where we shall be going...
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:24 am

He led her from the room, her arm in his as he gave her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2