The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:25 pm

My love,

I have arrived in England but yet I cant find you. Perhaps soon....

With love,

Angie
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:48 am

He smiled upon receiving her note, and gently lifted it to his nose, smelling a light trace of her perfume upon the paper. Then he left to see if he could find her.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:14 am

He brought Angelique back to his chambers, and pulled her to him, kissing her passionately and desperately.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:29 pm

My fingers eagerly tear his clothing off his body. I need him so bad that taking it slow is not in the cards. He fumbles about with the laces of my dress as our mouths never part.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:36 am

He finally tore the damn thing off her, and let the ripped dress fall to the floor. Finding her skin was as heated as his own, Christophe kissed every inch of exposed skin which tasted like honey. Bringing her to the bed he removed the last of his clothing and touched all the way down her body, sliding his fingers into her warm womanhood as he continued kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:08 am

My eyes grow wide, my breath quickens with the movements of his fingers inside of me. I can feel the warmth of his breath upon my neck, as he kisses me feverishly and I in return. Just as I think that I shall reach my peak, he slows up, expertly delaying that pure, magical moment. I bring his face back to mine and slowly open my legs farther apart, beckoning him to me.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:52 am

The look she gave him and he was under her spell. He made himself at home between her legs and wrapped them around him. Pressing his hard flesh to her soft opening, entering her just a little at a time, until finally he sank all the way in, and buried his face in her neck as he thrust against her.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:17 am

He expertly yet lovingly pushes against me and I begin to match my movements against his own. Smiling, I arch my back moaning softly, my fingers vripping the bedsheets tightly.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:13 am

He heard her soft moans as his mouth sought out her breasts, kissing and sucking at her nipples. He kept a hand firmly on her hips, the other one tangled in her hair as he drew each breath only to satisfy every longing of hers. He moved in and out, committing to memory every sensation of her sweet warmth.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:21 pm

I am still so inexperienced in the art of love making. He shows me things, does things making me crave much more. I feel my body begin to shake, my inner walls begin to close in on him. One large moan coils itself out of me and onto him as my face is buried in his broad chest. My fingernails dig into his bavk as my climax approaches.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:12 am

Her nails in his back prompted his own release, her warm wet core squeezing around his manhood. He moaned as he flooded her with his seed, leaving him breathless and speechless as he clung to her as though for dear life, her soft slightly damp body beneath him gone slack as his was.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm

My body begins to calm down, my face is still buried in his chest. This happiness and sense of belonging I feel cannot be contained. I slowly pull away from his chest, placing my fingers under his chin to turn his face towards mine. A huge smile forms for the man I love. I lean in a bit kore and kiss him softly whispering, I love you...
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:01 am

He brought her close to him, cradling her against his body. "I love you too, Angelique. How did I get so lucky to have light after so much darkness?" The smell of her perfume still clung to her slightly damp body, and it was like holy incense to his senses.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:09 pm

I feel so safe curled up in his arms. He is perfecy, truly perfect, something I have been searching for ever since I could remember. Just hearing his name makes me shiver with delight. I tilt my head to look up at him, I guess that good things come to those who wait. Perhaps we were meant to be together, to make each other feel complete and loved.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:55 am

"Did you have it so bad before, my baroness? Especially if I am such an improvement on your life." He chuckled, kissing her head and smelling her sweet hair. "I hope it will be as good as this for the rest of our days."
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:38 am

I now lay on my back, my right hand intertwined with his. I look up towards the ceiling, breathing deeply, as memories flood back. My father and His Majesty attempted to arrange a marriage for me shortly before my father passed away. Just the thought sickened me. I didnt want to be forced into doing something against my will but then my father passed away and the marriage never happened. Then I met you and was truly thankful for God to bless me with love and happiness. Smiling, I prop myself up on my elbow, facing him. I kiss him softly on his cheek. I am sure that we will be happy for the rest of our days. I see us living out in the country somewhere, growing our own food, hunting for our meat, and raising a fine brood of children.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:44 am

He smiled at the idea, it had been his own dream for much of his life as well. "You would humble yourself from your grand title, my love? Being a soldier's wife isn't easy, but I assure you I will do everything in my power to make you happy, and glad to be with me." He cupped her face in his hand and brought her in for a sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:51 am

Smiling, I sit up in his bed, his blanket falling off of me and for once I am not shy. I allow my fingers trace along his broad chest as my head tilts to look at him sweetly. Why wouldnt I not want to become a more humble person? Of course, you would have to show me how to be a gardner of sorts, in a sense, to domesticate me. I take a deep breath. I would do anything to please you. Growing up with everything handed to me I fear hasnt taught me much of the world and what is expected of me besides bearing children. I hope you can be patient with me as I learn how to live.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 am

He smiled lazily as she stroked his chest, and saw how her skin glowed in the candlelight. "You amaze me, my love. I shall show you everything you need to know about quiet living on a farm. I think you'd be surprised how rewarding it can feel to do a job on your own, with no help. I have all the patience in the world, I am not a man of quick temper, or so you will soon find out. As for children, I cannot wait to have many!"
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:16 am

I wish for children as well.....many of them so we shall be practicing frequently, I say with a giggle. I lay back down in his loving arms once more. I breath in deeply and place my head on his chest, yawning. I miss France. I cant wait to begin our lives there....
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:30 am

He grinned as she said the would practice often to make children. "I shall look forward to such practice, more than you know." He smiled down at her. "Then we shall sail back the first thing tomorrow, there is nothing to hold us here in England." He leaned down and kissed her pouty lips.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:18 am

Hmmmm.... My eyes start to close and I slowly begin to drift off to sleep in his arms. I lay my head down on a soft pillow, still curled up in his arms. Our noses touch. I love you.... I drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:14 pm

"Je t'aime aussi, mon amour.." and he smiled, drifting into sleep with the love of his life in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:56 pm

I wake up early the following, still curled up in tne arms of the man I love. I notice that he is awake and is staring at me with love and affection. I kiss him softly, Good morning my love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber   Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christophe Sinclair's bedchamber
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next