The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Pantomime Party

Go down 
+12
Thomas Howard
Thomas Cromwell
Cesare Garcia
George Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Anne Boleyn
Mary Tudor
Jane Parker
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Charles Brandon
Elizabeth Crawley
Henry VIII of England
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Pantomime Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:23 pm

"Challenge?" said George bitting his lips. His eyes were shinning "I will accept it only if we do it in my bed"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:32 pm

your on as I giggle as I servant goes past with drink I grab one name the time and I be there
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:30 pm

"Whenever you wish." whispered George still grinning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:35 pm

how about this eve or tomorrow I say smiling as I look at him wanting nothing more then his touch
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:41 pm

"This night" said George out of breath "I don't want to wait anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Smiles very well as I smile and leave the party
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:51 pm

George sighed watching how Guinever left the party. He took another goblet and tried to enjoy with the party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:48 pm

As I re enter I smile as I resume my place by the window as I reach for another goblet
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:55 pm

George saw Guinevere came in. He looked at her meaningfully and moved his mouth to make her understand "to my room" said George smiling. Then he left the party with fast steps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:57 pm

As I slowly move around I see George and nod my head so he knew, I walk around slowly watching him move and follow suite and left the party
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Ursula view the show and have fun.
The Cardinal with the whores.
That suit to the Cardinal Wolsey.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:39 am

Elizabeth Crawley wrote:
Inigo Lopez Mendoza wrote:
Elizabeth Crawley wrote:
Elizabeth agreed with the man "la reina, tiene demasiado respeto." she said and she looked at him and smiled "Yo no soy español, mi madre servido la reina.. que es por qué he aprendido español."

Inigo listened her carefully. Even if he was watching at performance and people were still laughing and clapping around them

Su madre era una dama de la reina? Entonces creo que son buenos católicos...

He said hopefully, looking at her

Elizabeth looked at him and nodded "Sì, mi madre servido la reina, desde muy joven." she said " somos Católicos, y que son?" she turned her attention to the people coming in and saw the Boleyns and she muttered something about disgrace.

Inigo noticed she was looking at Boleyn's and took a breath

La reina dice que Bolena es un mensajero del diablo..

He whispered, making sure that anyone around them could understand their language
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:51 am

Jane knew this was not the time to speak to Anne, so she wandered around wanting to leave then she saw George flirting with a beautiful woman. She knew this would occur, George was very irresistible.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:53 pm

He whispered, making sure that anyone around them could understand their language

Elizabeth looked at the man and she nodded "Estoy de acuerdo con la reina, ellos son los diablos mensajero." she said with a shake of her head "La pobre reina, los Bolena son mal ellos mismos...espero el rey es capaz a ver tal"
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Ursula seek a place from where she can good see the show and look for the handsome men .
She take a gulp of wine.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Anne giggled and she bit her lip. Her brother gave her a really important news. She looked at Jane Parker. She was watching George.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:28 pm

I watch the others Anne are you mad at me
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:50 pm

Anne looked at Mary and she rolled her eyes

"No I'm not Mary.. You are my sister.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Smiles i would like you to meet him, I named him Henry.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Anne nodded and she smiled

"As the King.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:40 pm

yes, I did I think it was a handsome name
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:53 pm

"Yes very handsome name. Can't wait to meet him.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:57 pm

he is here at court, at the moment I will be taking them back to Hever soon.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Elizabeth Crawley wrote:

Elizabeth looked at the man and she nodded "Estoy de acuerdo con la reina, ellos son los diablos mensajero." she said with a shake of her head "La pobre reina, los Bolena son mal ellos mismos...espero el rey es capaz a ver tal"

Inigo nodded in agreement and looked at her

Yo también lo espero, mi senora. Pero el rey está bajo el hechizo de una bruja. Ustedes saben quienes son...

He looked at Anne Boleyn with a glance full of meaning
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Elizabeth looked at him and then to Anne Boleyn and understood what he meant and she nodded "Él pronto voluntad neumático de ella, confía en mí." she said softly and she looked back to him "uno no puede estar bajo un hechizo por mucho tiempo."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantomime Party   Pantomime Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantomime Party
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next