The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

William & Chandra's bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

William & Chandra's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:31 am

With Williams help she mangae to go to her rooms and she laid down on the bed.She knew all the stories about difficult births,and just thinking about it was scary to her.Her pain grew faster and soon her room was filled with ladies and midwives to help her through labour.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:50 am

No sooner than she'd arrived, than she'd heard the princess had gone into labor. She immediately went to see her, the guards allowing her to pass, and she entered the bedchamber. She stopped short when she saw it was Chandra, the same woman from the Easter party weeks ago. "My lady," she said, her voice soothing. "Remember me? I'm here to help you if you need me." In a steady voice, she sent the midwives and their helpers to their various tasks to get a fire going, bring more blankets and sheets, and lots of hot water.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:00 am

I helped Chandra into bed. Midwives running around everywhere, I could hardly think. Charlotte then walked into the room "Charlotte, i'm so glad your here." I said in a panic "I don't know what to do, you've been through this what do I do?" I asked as they prepared Chandra.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:15 am

"They're bringing in extra sheets, bedding and water. The midwife will check her every time she has a pain and inform us on the baby's progress. What you need to do is to relax, try to calm yourself. You should be here for Chandra, she will need to draw strength from you," she smiled reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:31 am

I listened to her words then went to Chandra's bedside "I'm here my love, take my hand" I took her hand and kissed it as I looked at her, she was in obvious agony. "I love you so much, be strong for our child and for yourself." I couldn't bare to think of losing either one of them.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:59 pm

One of her maids helped her to slip into her nightgown to make her feel more comfortable,while the others were prepering everthing for labour.While she laid there,Chandra closed her eyes, trying to prepare her mind and sole for everything.Her heart raced in her chest and she opened her eyes to look at Charlotte. ''Lady Charlotte...''She managed to smile.''I'm so glad you are here.'' She whispered gratefully as she watched the midwives entering with water and plenty of sheets and blankets.

Holding William's hand,she looked at him smiling a little. ''William.''She squeezed his hand,she could see how scared he was and she was scared to but she tried not to show it. ''Don't worry my love.Everything shall be fine...I love you.'' She said,a little breathless and soon after the midwife and nurse came to examine her,and they said that soon it will be time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Hearing that the highness is in labour I quickly enter the chamber and curtsy, I walk towards the bed with my head bowed and quickly wash my hands before taking my place by the bed I look at the princess and reassure her your highness, how is the pain and do you feel the need to push yet as I see Charlotte I smile a little, and I look at William it will be alright your highness as a apron is placed around me and seeing everything is already in place i take some strips of cloth and dump them in the water and place on the princess forehead
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:05 am

She had closed the windows to the room to keep out bad airs, and she turned, returning Elizabeth's smile, surprised to see her here. She warned the midwife against giving Chandra any opium as it would likely harm the baby. She brought a drink, a mixture of herbs in a light ale that would help ease some of the pain. "My lady, drink this, it will soothe the pains but you will still feel the need to push."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:01 am

Chandra's voice was not convincing enough, and even though it was not my place I felt the need to stay by my wife's side.
I watched as Charlotte amazed me by her midwifery ways. I helped Chandra drink down the concoction Charlotte had offered. "Drink my love" I said as my hand never let go of hers.

I was so nervous, but I calmed myself for my wife I knew if at anytime she needed me most was at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Chandra drank the tonic for the pain,smiling thankfully to Charlotte,glad that she was here.

Still holding her husband's hand tightly,she looked at him knowing that with him by her side she will survive this. ''Please,don't leave me.'' She whispered through pain,which become harder and stronger than before.

The midwife came to check her again,telling that it is the time and that she need to push.She gripped William's hand as contraction ripped through her,pushing hard with all her energy that she had in her body.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:42 am

Charlotte felt her own insides bunching together as though she was sharing Chandra's contraction. She encouraged her to breathe deeply lest she would faint. She watched as William lovingly stayed at his wife's side and in that moment she was so proud to know both of them, and wished with all her might that things would go right.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:05 pm

She felt the end of the first contraction,and she took deep breaths to ease her pain.Another contraction started soon and she could feel the child making his way out.She pushed hard,screaming from extreme pain.She looked at William and pushed again with all her might and soon everyone could hear the small cries of her baby.She laid back against the pillows with all her energy spent. ''What is it?''She asked as she sat up searching for her child.

The midwife turned around and spoke.''Your Highness,you gave a birth to healthy baby girl.''As soon as the midwife and nurse finished cleaning and wrapping the baby in blankets,they brought the child to Chandra and gently placed into her arms.

She held her daughter close into her arms,as the tears of happiness formed into her eyes.She looked down at little baby so small,with hands so tiny and eyes so blue like sky,and she immediately felt compleatly and utterly love for her daughter.''I love you so much.''She whispered,kissing the softly the top of baby's head.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:04 am

This was the most amazing thing I had ever witnessed in my entire life. I held Chandra's hand as she pushed. "You need to keep pushing my love" I said with a lump in my throat I heard a baby begin to cry. When she asked what it was, and the midwife said a girl, a small part of me was disappointed although when I saw her my thoughts feels melted away as she was placed in Chandra's arms.
"She's beautiful my wife what shall we call her?" I asked as I grazed her tiny head.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

She looked at her husband with bright smile.''Indeed she is.''She said lovingly.''We can call her Charlotte,after the lady Knivert.What do you think?''
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:09 am

I smiled widely "That's a beautiful name and I think she would be honored that we used her name." I said as the midwife then placed my daughter in my arms. I was in love "Chandra, my love Im so pleased and excited I just have so many emotions going through me right now." I looked down at my daughter as she looked up at me recognizing I was her father. "How about we add the name Madeline to her name? after my one sister." I asked just so overwhelmed with everything.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:04 pm

She looked at both of them,her heart filled with happiness and love.''Thank you for staying with me...Are you really pleased?''She asked.''Charlotte Madeline Stuart,is perfect.''She said softly.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:48 pm

"Welcome to the world Charlotte Madeline Stuart" I said as every worry in my mind quickly melted away. I was full of pure happiness even if just for those few moments.
I then sat on the bed and handed the child back to Chandra, "My love I am more than pleased, anyway there always time to have a son. We are both still young and I know you shall produce a son soon enough" I said as I kissed her forehand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:43 pm

She smiled lovingly as he placed the child back into her arms.She loved him so much, and it made her heart feel so full to know that he was pleased.''You are right,my love.We are still young and I'm sure that our little girl will have brother very soon.''She said as he kissed her forehead, and Chandra smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William & Chandra's bedchamber   William & Chandra's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William & Chandra's bedchamber
Page 1 of 1