The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne Lumley's bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:42 pm

"Charles smiled, shooking his head"

You're much more than modest, my lady. I've never a lady not aware about her beauty. I rather think...that you exactly know the effect you have on men...

"He added, teasing her again"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:49 pm

She shrugged with a smile,"Maybe-my mother says I have much to learn."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:30 pm

"Charles sighed. He was not eating, just staring at her"

Everyone has much to learn, my lady. Tell me: what's your dreams? I mean...how do you see your future?

"He asked, noticing she was also very deep"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:39 pm

She sighed and sipped her tea, wrapping her free arm around her knees.

"I am bound in a marriage that is not a marriage. Often my dreams feel of little consequence. I wanted to be a dancer when I was little for I do so love to dance. I wanted to go to countries and see the world and then come home clever and wise."

She shrugged with a fake smile to disguise her sadness,"But here I am-Baroness Ogle."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:00 pm

"Charles listened her carefully. Then smiled and nodded"

A dancer? Oh...I never thought you had such dreams. Hope they could come true, one day. Would you...dance something for me? If you don't mind. I'm not trying to embarass you...

"He added smiling warmly"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:03 pm

She chuckled,"There is no music..."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:31 pm

"Charles laughed"

I know...I just wanted to see few steps. But I won't force you, of course...

"He stared silently at her and then kept on taking some food again"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:41 pm

She rolled her eyes playfully and stood up,"One minute,"she said and flung her robe over her chair as she stood in her nightgown like some sort of nymph.

She cleared her throat - a little embarrassed- and smiled,"Coté, de,"she said and moved from side to side on her toes.
She then twirled gracefully on the spot, her dress flying around her with her loose hair covering her face. She paused and placed one foot in front of the other; with one hand held the hem of her gown, the other raised elegantly above her head.

"There,"she said, as she curtseyed. Her hair tumbled over her eyes and her cheeks flushed.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:53 pm

"Charles followed all her movements with surprised eyes. She was very gracious and light. He couldn't remove his eyes from her. Once she finished, he clapped slowly his hands"

Bravo! I...I'm really admired. I'm not an expert...but you could dance into a theatre. Or even here at court in front of the King. I...I loved your movements...

"He said before biting weakly his lips"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:05 am

She chuckled with hands casually resting on her hips,"I doubt it. Although I shall settle for dancing for a duke."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:14 pm

"Charles laughed"

I'm impressed...really. Please, come and keep me company. As I told you, I don't like eating alone...

"He gestured her to reach him at the table"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:31 pm

She smiled and walked over, wrapping her velvet robe around her again,"You have cheered me-thank you. Although I wish I could call you something other than Your Grace."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:37 pm

"Charles smiled. He placed a dish full of fresh fruit in front of her on the table"

You can call me Charles. If you allow me to call you Anne...

"He said smiling teasingly as usual"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:46 pm

She laughed,"Of course you can! What else would you call me? Baroness-ugh, such a horrible title."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:05 pm

"Charles giggled"

Uhm...Baroness Anne, maybe. But it's so formal. Don't you find?

"He answered with a little wink"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:42 pm

She nodded with a smile,"Just Anne."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:48 pm

"Charles smiled her back"

So...what would you like to do today...Anne?

"He asked, before biting an apple"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:50 pm

She shrugged,"I don't know. All there seems to be here is walking in the gardens and I know them very well now."

She paused and glanced at her desk,"Perhaps I shall walk to London. I have a letter I need sent home."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:57 pm

"Charles raised an eyebrow"

A letter? To who? If I'm not too bold to ask...

"He smiled and bit his apple again"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:00 pm

"My husband, I said I would write as often as I could,"she replied.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:14 pm

"Charles nodded ironically"

Ahh...I thought it was a secret lover. Forgive me...

"He chuckled shooking his head. He loved teasing her"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:25 pm

She winked playfully,"Perhaps one day."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:37 pm

"Charles smiled again, surprised by her answer"

So...this could happen, in the future. Well, I honestly think that you deserve more than an impotent husband...

"He said rolling his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:41 pm

She tutted and stood up,"I am still his wife and he is more than impotent. I would I had never told you."

She walked to her wardrobe and looked blindly at her dresses, not really paying any real attention to them.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 pm

"Charles looked confused at her. His smile disappeard"

Oh...I'm sorry. I was just trying to make you laugh. I never meant to offend you. Maybe I should leave...

"He said standing up"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Lumley's bedchamber
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next