The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Entrance Hall

Go down 
+3
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Joanna of Castille
Sienna Rousseau
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:17 am

I had returned back to let my good mistress know that she had the backing of king Richard. Although to make sure he does not forget it I felt like I should be back in Bavaria, playing games of winding each other up. I sighed clambering up the stone steps banging my heels hard on the concrete at the guards who were placed here by Charles V. Taking a moment I had to figure out where Queen Joanna would be.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:54 am

From where I was sitting on the small balcony outside my chamber, I saw a carriage pull up and Lady Sienna emerge. Hungry for news I awaited her in the hallway, standing perfectly poised and my hands clasped with my head held high.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:48 pm

As I looked up inwardly I rejoiced. My steps became leaps and I felt like a young girl joining her mother again. I sank down into a deep curtsey before Queen Joanna. I was about to burst I could not wait to tell her my journey. Your Majesty, I have returned to you like a sheep to his sheppard, faithful and loyal.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:35 pm

I smiled and held my hands out to her. "You've always been like a daughter to me, Sienna. Come, let's retire to my chambers and have some tea, and you can regale me with the tales of your adventures," I invited.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Oh I have a lot to tell. I did get a chance to see Ambassador Mendoza on my travels. But for me it was playing mouse with the king.
I put my hand in hers and with a spring in my step went along to the drawing room. If anyone could understand my behaviour it was this very queen.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:53 am

I let her lead me, intrigued by all she said. "Please tell me, what did the ambassador say?"
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 8:46 am

I smiled happily at the thought of the ambassador slowing my pace as I was not so clear where I was leading her.
Yes he totally supports you, you have his undivided devotion. For an ambassador his office was fit for a king! Although, I was hoping he would break you out and that you could seek protection from another kingdom.
I cast my eyes down trying not to feel so sad. People wanted to help my queen but their was only so far they would extend their hand.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:13 am

"Supporting is not the same as doing," I said with an impatient sigh. "Well, any other news? How fares my sister?"
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:55 pm

I nodded in agreement it must be hell bent fustrating to sit in this place night and day.
I know I know and if I could of brought him back with me then I would of. Your sister I believe has not seen her daughter yet both are still kept apart. Shall I write to Inigo for you.
I want to help her the best I can and to the best of my ability.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 8:13 pm

I Stopped in the hallway, my fingers tracing the smoothly polished mahogany table upon which rested a bible, plain brown leather binding. "Tell me, what could the ambassador do, really? He is afraid of my son, whom everyone says has inherited my madness,"
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Sadness filled me when she called herself mad. I did not see her as mad.
No your majesty people are just scared of rumours they do more harm than good. I am your most loyal subject I won't rest until someone helps you.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:46 pm

I paced the floors of the hall, because it gave me something to do. "I don't think that there is anything anyone can do!" I sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:28 pm

I gently placed a hand on her back trying to be of some comfort to her. This was a dark place to be I may not be able to get her released but..... I could try and ask for more access to space.
I can make sure we have more light in this convent, your majesty. You shouldn't have to live in such conditions that are like a palace cell.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:15 am

My shoulders sagged in a temporary relief to know at least I had some comfort. I smiled at Sienna. "Yes, more light, and more music. I want to be able to dance. The nuns never allow any dancing. All they play are hymns."
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:23 am

I may play you the flute to a tune of your choice. Then you can dance to your hearts content, dance away all that stress.
My body sighed out their was nothing major I could fix for her. Just some little comforts here and their. But if she was happy with this then, I would continue to strive for her.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:38 pm

"I shall teach you a dance I learned when I first went to Belgium to meet my husband. And then perhaps we shall both dance!" I proclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Why did she have to travel all that way to meet a husband that didn't respect her? I was aiming for equal saying among women and men.
That would be wonderful. I like being here we have men that run around like servants instead of us women trying to please.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 5:01 am

I smiled and laughed aloud. "Ah yes! I still have some supporters even though my own son thinks he can rule because he is a man. Surely you've heard of my mother's great glory? She was a woman to be feared: intelligent and wise, fearless and conquering. They called her King Isabel, rather than queen."
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:19 pm

Yes your majesty I have heard great stories about her. They also said that she had the heart of a wolf too.!
I smiled sympathetically I did see Joanna as a failed queen. Rather, a queen who was caught up in the work off men careless men.
But you have more than one son surely they all don't want you locked in here.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:53 pm

"Alas, the only one with any say would be Charles. He's his father in every way," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:19 pm

Do be over ruled by your own son must be heart wrenching. I admired Joanna with the upmost respect that she deserved.
I'm feeling a restless stirring in my soul again, your majesty. I shan't leave you though... but I think I might have something to make you smile.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:23 pm

A pleased smile colored my lips and I nodded. "Lady Sienna, you needn't have. But I am always glad for a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:28 pm

I will have my hands slapped if anyone was to find out.
I bit my lip sharply keeping myself close to the queen as much as possible. Every court had a spy and I wasn't to sure who ours was.
It's origin comes from the middle east all sorts can be found their. It's something you inhale and once inhaled it relaxes you and eases the burdens on your mind.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:12 pm

I cocked my head to the side, my interest piqued. When my mother drove the Moors from Spain and took the Alhambra for her palace, I saw architecture and objects of great beauty. Therefore the Middle East held such fascination for me. "Is what you speak of forbidden? Then you know I must have it," I said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Hall
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next