The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Entrance Hall

Go down 
+3
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Joanna of Castille
Sienna Rousseau
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

Entrance Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:23 pm

Being a lady in waiting for queen Joanna was much more fun. She was by far the most broad minded person I had ever met.
It is being set up as we speak. I had a feeling that I knew you would enjoy such a thing even if it is frowned upon.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:14 pm

I smiled broadly. "I don't think I've told you, Lady Sienna, how glad I am to have you as a friend. You wish to give me so much of what I'm missing from the outside world, and for that I'm grateful."
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 4:01 am

I didn't want to be thank for my duties. I enjoyed the company of Joanna she was a very broad minded lady not so narrow minded like others.
It is nothing my lady a tent shall be set up tonight it's in the style of Morrocan themed. My uncle was a traveler, explorer if you say so. He would go to these foreign lands and bring back the most curious of items.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:37 pm

"I shall be delighted to see what you have in store, and you should tell me all about your uncle.. When I was a girl I first met the great explorer Cristóbal Colón, or as you know him, Christopher Columbus. I found him so interesting.. He brought natives from the new world, and they were dsrk-skinned, covered in colored ink as well," I reminisced.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:19 pm

Is their anybody you haven't met in your life Joanna.
I was always so fascinated by all the stories she had to tell. I guess it helped her to keep her memory fresh.
So what time shall I see you this evening.
Back to top Go down
Joanna of Castille
Queen of Spain
Joanna of Castille

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:06 am

"I have not yet met a man who is true," I answered, thinking of my husband, father, and son. "I shall meet you at seven. The sunset is spectacular that time of night."
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:39 pm

The understanding was one of a mutual feeling. I had come across some loveable rogues in my time but their was one that would stay with her.
Men are strange things it's us women who get all the blame. Even if it's for their behaviour too. Very well your majesty I look forward to our meeting.
With a curtsey I made my way to my chambers to make sure everything was planned.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 10:45 am

Inigo arrived in Spain after a long journey with his wife Francisca. It was time to visit Queen Joanna. And also, to spend some time in their native country. The carriage brought them at the Royal Convent of Santa Clara. Joanna of Castille was still locked there. The sun was warm and he took off his hat. They waited calmly for someone to receive them
Back to top Go down
Francisca de Pacheco
Housewife
Francisca de Pacheco

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 11:41 am

Traveling back to Spain had been a very long and tiring one. It took several weeks to reach the shores of our hometown, I was eager to taste the fine wine and oil like my Bambino used to make. As soon as we arrived it was only a brief time to breathe in the air and stretch our limbs. Before being ushered inside the tiny convent that housed Dowager Queen Joanna of Castile. The tapestries were depressing drapes weren't light, but a deep dark purple a low fire flickering in the fireplace.
How can a person live in such a depressing manner. I whispered to my husband as I took in our surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 5:14 pm

Juana d'Aragona, Princess of Naples has arrived to Spain, she wished to see her cousin. Not long before she had seen the Queen of England who was disposed of by her husband the King and Juana had left her children in Naples to be cared for while she was to visit the Queen of Castile.

Entering the walls of the convent her journey was long and tiring but she was happy to be there, seeing the ambassador of Spain and his wife she bows her head kindly to the both of them and turned to a servant "please tell her majesty that she has guests awaiting her presence." she told the servant kindly "I will await her arrival when she is ready."she spoke knowing the Queen had important matters to attend to with the Spanish ambassador as well.
Back to top Go down
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:53 pm

Joan was altered of the arrivals by one of the nuns. She wasn't entirely sure how this was going to work out or how to tell the Queen. Juana was married to my Queens husband and also her cousin having thought it did sound like madness. Welcome all, I shall tell the Queen of your arrivals.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 2:59 pm

Juana stood there listening to the women and nodded taking her leave, the Queen was already aware of the marriage between herself and the Archduke, the princess had birthed children of her own as well, going outside for some fresh air as she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:16 am

Inigo bowed to the ladies and smiled deeply

Thank you, my lady. Would you please inform the Queen that the Ambassador Mendoza is here with his wife? We're coming from Bavarian court..

Back to top Go down
Joan Fitzgerald
Countess of Ormonde
Joan Fitzgerald

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Of course I shall bring you to her highness. She is in her chambers and will receive you there. I smiled at them both as I instructed them to follow me.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 10:17 am

Inigo bowed respectfully at the young, brunette laddy in front of them. Then he followed her inside Palace, with Francisca at his side
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2018 8:35 pm

I had travelled to Tordesillas to the Royal Convent as i had come to see my mother and i had been informed she was here. As i arrived i see Ambassador Mendoza in the convent too.

"My lord Ambassador what brings you to Santa Clara?
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 1:43 pm

Inigo walked towards the Princess and bowed respectully at her

Mi Senora..I'm here to see your mother the Queen. We needed to talk about some important matters. How are you, my Princess? You look grown since last time I saw you..

He said while smiling
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 6:54 am

"My lord Ambassador i am well thank you. It must have been many years since i last saw you too. I have come here to see mother as well.
When was the last time we met my lord
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 9:36 am

Inigo smiled softly

Oh..I guess you were still a child, my Lady. I'm glad to see you're in good health. Your mother needs you. As your know..your brother the Emperor keeps her here. That's not easy for her..

He added with serious tone
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 1:27 pm

"If i could i would release her as my mother is the rightful queen of Spain.

Why has brother imprisoned her here. I wish to see her
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 12:14 pm

Inigo let out a deep breath, before replying

I understand your concern, Mi Princesa. But it's not so easy. Your brother is Emperor of Holy Roman Empire. He took this decision..and no one can interfere with that. I'm trying to sending him letters. But please, stay away from this matter. That's not a Princess's thing to deal with..

He said feeling very concerned for the young Princess. Politics is not for unexperienced girls, but for Ambassadors and Kings
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 9:26 pm

"Do not consider me weak lord Ambassador for i am strong like my mother and i was thinking you say you have sent him letters. Do you have other options?
You think I should not interfere why?
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Inigo smiled weakly

In my opinion, you're too young to deal with political matters, mi Princesa. I just suggest you tostay close to your mother. I assure you that I'm doing anything I can to change her situation..

He explained with kind voice
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 9:26 pm

"Very well my lord Ambassador i will let you continue with your talks and i shall support my mother. Do you know where i can find her?
Oh and please do keep me informed of your talks and how things go.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Inigo nodded and bowed before her

Of course, mi Princesa. I think she is in her chambers. I'm sure that she will be very happy seeing you. She misses all her children very much..

He added respectfully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Hall
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next