The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The King's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 3:47 pm

My body melted against his like a feather gently falling. Their was a hidden strength, urgency even in his kiss that made my knees buckle completely. Will you always be this hungry for me. My deep eyes searched his as I pulled myself back up against his body.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 5:27 pm

He shrugged with a smile, "Does it over stop?" he wondered. He was passionate about almost everything, never feeling things weakly. When he decided upon something he would be true to it with determination. From the moment he saw Mary, he wanted her ... now his heart and mind were fixed - he was hers.

After a pause he admitted, "Even when I've just left you...I want you so much my chest feels tight and my fingers ache with wanting to touch you again."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 5:46 pm

The words he had just spoken was like fine music serenading my ears to his loveable scottish accent. We both had the same amount of passion, wanting for each other, I was all to willing to let down my walls so that we may delight in each others love for one another. Their was a flame that was strongly glowing that flame was our passion. It never diminshed always alight eager to please him in the ways I knew. In time I would dip my toes into new puddles only for him to hold my hand and lead me down new steamy embraces. We feel the same things for each other. I am not Mary without my James she doesn't exsist if you are not here.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 5:53 pm

He didn't say anything, he merely looked into her eyes - sure that their gaze would communicate the emotions they both felt. He felt it was nothing short of luck that they had fallen the way they had. He was a confident man but she reduced him to be humble. Each touch from her caught him off guard, she was a wonder. James perceived it to be a gift from God - a sign that he was doing the right thing, a reward for what he had done as King.

Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:07 pm

We held each other in utter silence, surround only by our words that gave us great joy. No one hand gotten under my skin, touched my heart, moved me in unspeakable ways than the man standing in front of me. I was convinced that when one of us left to be a star in the sky. The other would follow with a broken heart, unable to carry on without the other. I could mellow James heart love him like he had never been loved before. But the one thing I could not do or no other person for that matter, was stopping him from fighting in war.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:13 pm

He touched her cheek gently, his thumb gently caressed from her cheek to her jaw as their foreheads met. His lips eventually turned into a smile, "What are you thinking?" he whispered.

Even having her Mary close to him, her head touching his and her supple body pressed against him - made his chest pulse with love and lust. He wondered how he would be able to restrain himself at the coronation.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:32 pm

I pressed a finger to his lips, sealing a kiss between the finger. You shall have to learn what is on my mind. No doubt that by saying that it's only going to wind you up further. I removed my finger from his lips running it through his chest hair. I loved nothing better than to rest my head against his chest and just be us for the moment.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Her thumb brushed against his bottom lip, but he still held her gaze - even as his mouth parted and his tongue licked at her thumb. Then he bit - with gentle teeth - eyes still on her, with a pleased look tipping the corners of his mouth up.

"I have a request," he said deeply.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:59 pm

I placed my hands firmly on his bare chest seeing his lust growing in his eyes. And what might that be. I mused tilting my head to the side, as my fingers brushed through his hair. If I touched him anywhere else I feared he would errupt in front of me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 7:04 pm

He moved his hands to caress her little waist, her hips touching his. He smiled to himself, his thoughts quite preoccupied with how her body looked in the candlelight the night before. His eyes subsequently shone with James' mischievous little glint.

Although what he said was quite serious, "When...when we have a baby. Whether it be next year or in ten years time," he said - his voice coming out a little broken, "I want her to be called Mary."

His eyes looked up to her. He looked for her approval, almost like a child would from their mother. He didn't want to force the issue but it was something he always desired. Not because his mother was called Mary, but his nanny was and she was more a mother to him than his own. It was now his wife's name and he could think of nothing better to call a Princess of Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 7:49 pm

He caught me of guard with his sweetest request. I felt my cheekbones start to ache with the biggest smile I had ever showen in my life. Their was something behind his request that brought out the child like James. It showed in his childsome eyes, almost like a plea but not quiet that desperate. I think that is a beautiful sentiment my love. I wrapped my arms around him holding him a little tighter. It was a reassurance to let him know that I loved him .
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 8:05 pm

He smiled an almost victorious grin. James then cradled her head with care in his hands and kissed her forehead as he shut his eyes with a content smile. He remained quiet, listening to their breath as he could hear the birds sing their songs from outside the window.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 8:19 pm

I kept my annoyance at bay letting him bask in his happy moment. How could he be so short sighted to know that his council, other kingdoms would strike against Scotland should I fail to give him an heir. Without children a country was weak with alliances as they are what madr it stronger. I have an request to that I would like to share with you.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 8:39 pm

James opened his eyes and detected a hint of irritation concealed in her silence. He smiled a little to himself - he always admired passion in women.

"Then share it," he replied earnestly and took a pace back. James sat himself upon the edge of the un made bed, feeling the warmth of the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 8:56 pm

My eyes watched him as he left my side. With a sigh, I smoothed down the crinkles in my night gown placing my hands in front of me before I speaking. I want your goverment to create a new decree for our future children. This is a most important matter indeed and you must take this seriously. I said irritated as I felt like he wasn't that worried about what would happen if we had no heirs. The tudor king Henry had gotten rid of his lawful wife due to no male heir. Yet, Katherine of Aragon still had one healthy child. This is your kingdom and I shall reign beside you as Queen. But I want a law changed not just for me but any children that I may give you. I request that the law be changed that if we have a daughter first, then went on to have a son, that our daughter will still get the throne. I have seen how women are treated if they produce no males and it is rather sickening. We cannot see what might happen in childbirth. I heard about Margaret Beaufort and how her birthing left her unable to have any more children. I am to small bodied as it is one child might all I can give you, that we do not know. I cleared my throat glad to have finally spoken my mind on what was some very important matters.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:15 pm

James sighed and listened to her earnestly. It were as if she had contained all of this and now it poured out fervently. As she spoke, James noticed that she stood taller - her head sat high upon her shoulders and she spoke with such eloquence that he could not help but feel proud. Unknown to Mary, this had been mentioned in every meeting with his council for some months now.

"The arguments I have been having with the council have been about this, Mary," he began, "When it was decided you would come here, I began to petition to parliament with my men. Most of the lords are in favour but there are some who resist any change to tradition - we aim to...influence them," he said.

James and his men's methods were not exactly conventional, yet, they fought for what they knew was for the common good - the right thing. This was their consolation for their more...forceful persuasions. He scratched his beard and leaned back on the bed.

"The bill is nearly at a majority already," he paused and added, "I have discussed - at laborious length - the safety of this country. I am a soldier and if I know one thing, it is how to defend but we under no threat for now. That is why I am not concerned about how long it takes us to have children. I am sure we shall have more than one...but if we do have just one - son or daughter - they will be a gift from God and we shall love them very well."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:28 pm

I did a little jump crossing my hands together victoriously before I strode over to the bed. How very thoughtful of you. I can't express how gratified I am to here this. I felt like the rock that had been dragging me down had been cut away from me. I kissed every part of his face squishing his cheeks in my moment of happiness. Mid kissing it was only then that I stopped to think about why he had started this before I arrived. Did he have doubts about my fragile figure not living up to the task of motherhood.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:33 pm

He chuckled beneath her kisses, holding onto her shoulders tenderly as her lips caressed his face with eagerness. It was his heart's own joy to see her happy but he still sensed that she withheld something from him. He brushed his nose against hers and caught her gaze.

"Do you question why I had started this before we met?" he mumbled as he pressed his lips against her soft cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:41 pm

I placed a hand under his chin, lifting it slightly as I wanted him to feel my eyes burn through to his soul. Yes I do and I won't apologise either. Speaking so honestly had caused me to slightly shake.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:47 pm

Because,” he began and settled on the bed, “Because I know what it is like to be denied your birth right...and no child of mine will have to suffer that.”

His voice came out broken and deep, his dark eyes cast their gaze up to her. The words he spoke were honest and true, but this time - he spoke like a King. It was rare that he did, for he so usually acted and behaved like a knight instead. In spite of all that, James was loyal - he earnestly believed by being King he served his country and his people. For most of his life he had been confined and kept from the world, he had - in that time - become determined to be the best King he could when he was free. He would love his children and his legacy would be their safety.

"I am a King. God has made me what I am. He has given me the duty - and I must do it, whatever the cost. If the cost be angering sanctimonious nobles by doing what is right...then I shall. "
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:59 pm

I felt awful I knew very little of how James came to the throne or how his life was when his father was alive. The only thing I could do was be a comfort to him should he ever want to speak of this. I would not force him to speak anything that made his voice sound broken and sad, as it to made me feel sad. Forgive my unmannerly tone. It just took me by surprise that you yourself had thought of this too. I sat next to him on the bed placing my hands around his, as my thumb smoothly rubbed his skin. I feel like I am not worthy of such a thoughtful man as yourself now. I even had a whole argument prepared ready for you to hear if you said know. But you're parents should be proud of the man that you have become. You are kind, caring, generous and thoughtful of peoples needs.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:07 pm

He scoffed good naturedly and took her hand, wrapping his other arm around her shoulders tenderly. He kissed the top of her head as it came to leaned upon him, "The nobles were taken by surprise too."

"For a long time," he said after a pause, clearing his throat, "When I was small, I pretended to myself that I was the son of some simple man...a farmer. Life was easier to bear, when I pretended that it would not always be as it was, that someone would come and take me away to my rightful place in the world."

He shrugged, "Yet, I grew older and realised the dream was not true. No one would come to rescue me. So I had to rescue myself. My mother wanted me to enter some monastery so she and her husband could rule...my father...I never knew. If you were proud of me - that would be greater than any parents blessing."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:22 pm

James you wouldn't of made a very good monk! You are very skilled in the art of making love, and other things too. I whispered as my lips came to fall upon his neck. James would be a much, much better father than both of ours put together. Their was no rush for children but... just to see what he would be like as a dad was worth it all. I was far beyond proud of this man he amazed me every day with how he run his kingdom, to helping out his locals. James was a very skilled and talented man how could I explain this to him. I think the word honoured sums it up best for me. Honoured to be your wife and how happy you have made me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:32 pm

He smirked to himself at her words. James was devout and he did truly believe his faith but he neglected the Catholic stipulation of chastity and restraint. He had always had the Scottish tendency of rebellion inherent to his character and so he freely admitted that he would be a terrible priest, "I was never suited to an ecclesiastical life of saving people's souls."

He shifted slightly so he kneeled at the foot of the bed, his hands caressed from her legs to her waist as he looked up to her, "I am the one who is honoured, love. To have but your hand on my face is enough to sustain me for days."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:43 pm

I was weak when it came to his caresses and love but if he could go for days then I would try aswell... maybe. I have yet to learn the master of "self restraint" I was meant to be crowned today but I find talking to you far more important. I smiled sweetly while adoring his childlike curls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Bedchamber
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next