The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The King's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:18 pm

He glanced down to where her hand was, her touch so delicate compared to the rusted blade that had left the scar. He remembered it well. A count - with a reputation for being ruthless - had claimed the private lands of common folk. He had taken over farming land and was threatening to destroy crops if the people protested. James personally intervened with a few of his men. It wasn't the blade that hurt - it was the stitches afterwards that caused him pain

Never the less, he shrugged casually with a relaxed smile, leaning forward and kissing her collarbone, "It's nothing," he mumbled.

"Just a petty uprising a few years ago," he said, playing the events down, his lips working up her neck,"Some count abusing his position...it got a little...violent."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:23 pm

I relaxed against his body my fingers still pressed against his scar. The feel of his lips and the way he spoke of battle thrilled me in more ways than one. And what did you do to the man who gave it to you. I whispered harshly in his ear as my teeth nibbled on his earlobe.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:33 pm

He smirked and glanced up from her neck. He noticed her eyes were glinting, almost mischievous, they danced with a sort of delight. He was used to people asking about his scars - he shared the stories willingly with his friends, with almost a sense of competition about who had the better one. He grinned - a roguish smile, "Taken care of by a friend," he said - sparing her the more gruesome details, "While I...dealt, with the others."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Would you kill for me James. I asked seriously as I held his face in my hands. People always say that they would but if it came down to it would you. My fragile little body started to shake against his. I did not fall or crumble as I had James to keep me up right and he always would.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:48 pm

He was a little taken aback by her question, yet there was no doubt for him. He didn't think she was weak but he saw it as his responsibility - as her husband - to keep her safe and free from harm, the only way he was traditional. He would lay down his life for her.

He shut his eyes, feeling content with her hands upon him. His reply was an earnest nod, "Yes," he mumbled his voice coming out deep and a little broken, "I would, love."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:07 pm

I could feel his hurt in his words I dare not look at his face just incase that was broken too. I just had to ask my gut tells me yes but.. it's different in circumstances. I cleared my throat trying to come back to my cheery self.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:20 pm

He held her chin gently and looked into her eyes reassuringly, "In every circumstance," he reiterated with a smile, "I will look after you."

He leaned forward casting his gaze upon her as he moved closer. It was a long look all over, he allowed himself that but soon he was back to her face, warmth in his eyes. "You are lovely," he said, reaching for her again, slowly bringing her into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:32 pm

My mother protected me once. I gulped resting my head against his shoulder. Does it play on your mind killing people. I wanted to hear his thoughts on what he does and why he had to kill. I pressed my forehead against his joining our hands together.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 4:41 pm

He cleared his throat, unsure how to respond, but his hand cradled her head as she rested it upon his shoulder. He'd barely considered it himself until that very moment.

"Well," he began, "I suppose the first few times you...well you remember more vividly. But...the way I - actually the way we - see it," he said, speaking of his friends in the guard, "Is that we are doing what we need to. It's us or them. We know we are doing the right thing...they are the ones who kill with no thought, we only do it if it is the last option."

He reflected upon the brotherly tea sings from his friends that he would sooner set someone free than take their life. Yet, it was true. He had a talent for fighting - that was beyond doubt but he was not merciless.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Have you ever visited the family of one of your soliders to pay respect. To tell them that their father was a hero and fought for a worthy cause. I found the life that James led to be one of fascination and I was eager to learn more and more about it if he let me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:21 pm

He smiled warmly, "Most of them don't have any family, love. The guard are a family in themselves, they become a brotherhood - that's often the reason why they joined," he explained, absent mindedly caressing her tousled hair.

"And besides," he said with a playful smirk but a sense of pride, "The guard do not fall easily - we are rarely the losing side."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:37 pm

At least they got to fight alongside James who was probably like a brother to them in more ways than one. I love how down to earth you are. You act as though you are this non important person but to many you are so important. I rested my head back against the pillows, admiring his naked body which was a very beautiful sight. I have a request my love if you are ok with it. I twirled some hair around my fingers as my foot nudged his backside.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:45 pm

He shook his head, ruffling his hands through his hair, "I'm not important," he mumbled in benevolent protest, genuinely not believing that he was of any great consequence. He had confidence, perhaps even too much, but he saw everyone as his equal...except perhaps the elder nobles in court, they were definitely lower.

"I am dispensable...it is the the role that is important."

As he felt her foot nudge him he laughed warmly and glanced over his shoulders, "Name it," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:21 pm

So if you are not important then why am I in your bed. I was thinking that maybe we could substain from sex until my coronation. He was my biggest distraction, my mind was filled with him. A night spent with him would always make me less stressed or nervous. But I didn't want to be crowned with thoughts of his naked body running through my mind like they always did.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:32 pm

He looked down away from her for a moment, wide eyed and a little stupefied. His arm resting upon his knee while his free hand thoughtfully brushed his beard. It would be difficult, he thought to himself, having lain with her and now not being able to. Yet, there was still part of him - an unexplainable part of him - that respected her more than a wife or lover...but as his queen too.

He eventually turned round and leaned towards her, settling beside her, "Alright," he said and kissed her tenderly, "No less could I do for love."

Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:54 pm

It would all be worth it their would be an intensity when our bodies would unite as one again. James why don't you see yourself as important. I pulled my pillow towards his, laying on my side as I ran my hand through his chest hair. You don't know how much I would miss you if you were not here. His musky scent filled the room, me trying to behave myself would be very hard and I often imagined myself keeping him captive for days on end until I was completely satisfied that was an inner desire of what I wanted to be with him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:02 pm

James tugged upon the sheets, throwing them over them both as he shrugged, wrapping his arm over the shallow dip of her waist, "I'm not unimportant, Mary," he mumbled and kissed her lips tenderly, settling tiredly into the pillows, "Just not more important than anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:16 pm

I moved closer to him pushing my legs through his. His body was always an enigma to me parts I had never discovered before became known to me. When we have children you will be so important to them. You will be their hero and how much they are going to love you. I could tell him anything if I had a singing voice I would sing him to sleep. I think I might take some gaelic lessons. I want to be able to write to you in your lanuage and maybe sing as well. I trailed my hand down my waist alarmed at how much weight I seemed to of gained since I came to scotland.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:24 pm

He smirked, "Aye," he mumbled casually and closed his eyes, "You'll be their mother, the most important thing in their lives...and mine"

She would be a fine mother. He could imagine it already - her kindness was the type that mother's should have, the kind his mother didn't. They would spoil their children when they arrived and she would give them such love - pure love, the type that came naturally to Mary. She shone in his eyes, every imagining he had of her was a golden image - full of her radiance.

"You have a sweet voice, Mary," he added and pulled her gently closer to him, adding playfully, "You'll speak it lovelier than the natives."

He opened his eyes and caught her her alarmed expression, "What's wrong?" he asked with a warm grin, caressing her hip.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:02 pm

I blushed at his praise my hand gently hitting him playfully. Sometimes it was hard to understand the native tongue without squinting and saying "pardon" when I could not understand what they were trying to say. James I could hear clearly his voice was deep and rich, one that made me cross my legs. Oh nothing is wrong I have probably eaten to much rich food. So far Helen my favourite lady in waiting, has let my tried almost all of the scottish food haggis is a required taste though. I kept the rest of my body nice and near to him apart from my stomach. Under the bottom of my belly button was a forming little tummy. It wasn't that big but I could notice it. How do you stay so in shape. All that running around after enemies probably. Did you know that the english soliders are more barbaric that scottish soliders. I changed the subject making a quick note to see some nurse at court.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:13 pm

He hushed her with another kiss, wrapping his arm comfortingly around her shoulder and glancing discreetly to the outline of her body beneath the sheet. She was delicate and lean, hardly anything on her and so he held her just a little closer, fearing she would feel the cold more, "Not at all, Mary - you are perfect as you are...and at least we do not serve frog's legs."

He grinned warmly, utterly relaxed with her, "I have a beautiful wife to impress," he whispered teasingly in her ear, "I would hate for her to have a fat husband."

When she spoke of the English, he nodded - it took little to inspire James to speak ill of the English. He had no loyalty to that country past his borders, he had never met a good English-man in his life and he sincerely doubted he ever would. He swore habitually under his breath in Gaelic, being less frank and more chivalrous since he had Mary in his company, "You are right. They are a spiteful lot. The war they have raged on our land...I will never let it happen," he vowed but inside he questioned whether even he could withstand the English army.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:30 pm

I am no longer French I am a lassie is it. I will be a true queen of scotland with a strong heart and and fearsome heart. People see me as a petite young French lady but I to can shake the very ground with my voice. The only person I would allow to treat me as a petite woman is James nobody else. I was his little bird that fluttered his heart and moved like a dove with airs and graces. A fat man would kill me James just by laying on top of me. No you are perfect and I shall keep you fit. After all the French has a much bigger stamina. I suggested in a low sultry voice as my feet played against his. I have a weapon maybe I will show you them but it must remain a secret between you and I.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:39 pm

He smiled a little and touched her cheek affectionately. He appreciated that she was trying to embrace his culture and make this land her home, but, for him at least - she would always be that young French girl he met upon the glenn. No doubt, she would have been told that she must try and appease him but he hoped that she was comfortable enough with him that she could be herself.

"You are strong, a ghràidh - you have more courage and endurance than any woman I have ever known."

He raised his brow, his bright flash of grin appearing on his lips, "Ah," he sighed mischievously, his hand moving from her cheek, down her neck and back to her waist - all the while his gaze upon her bright eyes, "And shall you show me these secret weapons?"
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Yes you can see my weapons and they are not my breasts. I chuckled before kissing his lips with vigorous, unleashed passion. They are my hair pins my mother had them made for me. You see they look like normal hairpins but at the base is a sharp point like a tip of a dagger. I went back to kissing him not caring where or how my hands decided to touch him. I pressed my chest a little hard upon his as I tried to control who was dominating the kiss. It took just one kiss, just one for me to groan like he had never before touched my body. Like I was a virgin once again waiting for him to explore my forbidden flower.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:56 pm

He chucked beneath the kiss, noticing she was more passionate and dominated the kiss more. He let her willingly, leaned back as he brought her to lie atop him, biting her bottom lip gently, "Then I am glad your hair is not tied up," he retorted playfully beneath her lips, brushing his hands through her hair gently.

He was quietly impressed with her mother - even though he had never met her. For all her mother knew, Mary could be travelling to live with a tyrant - it was wise that she had provided her with such protection. And, he was proud that Mary had that side to her. James fought for most of his life so her showing such bravery appealed to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Bedchamber
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next