The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The King's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 1:48 pm

Is their nothing you haven't thought of. I searched his eyes looking for any hint or clues. I raised my legs, trapping him between mine. Sometimes just having the feel of him was enough to silence my body.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:08 pm

"I wouldn't be a very good King if I didn't," he replied playfully and lowered himself onto her kissing her neck as he did. He had never been uncomfortable with her but now he could be completely himself, there was little restraint - he was freer now.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:59 pm

I moved gently against his man made body opening my legs just a little. My fingers dug into his arm as I giggled to myself. His lips upon my neck was beyond an amazing feeling. It felt as though he was kissing my very soul, then my heart and then my body. I would love him for as long as he allowed me to love him, as long as their was breath in my body, stars in the sky to shine down and brighten our lives he was my first love. Sometimes I scare myself with how much I love you.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:17 pm

He smiled to himself as he felt her move beneath him. Her skin was soft and warm, inviting him closer. Everything about her was gentle; her hands upon him, the tone of her voice and her laugh. There was something in those eyes of hers' that had hooked onto his heart - even her nails barely left a mark of his tanned flesh. She was not fragile though, of that he was certain - he knew her to be courageous and she had already endured much...but there was a wild innocence in her eyes. She was no jaded woman yet there was a wisdom in her youth. His love for her was mighty.

He touched her cheek lovingly, saying playfully yet almost reassuringly, "Worry not, love. One day you may grow tired of me and you need not fear your heart."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:33 pm

I cupped my breasts squeezing them together as light moans echoed round the room. My eyes were intoxicating, my voice as thick as velvet. I wanted to seduce him to drive him crazy into passion. Tilting my head, I offered him one of my breasts to suckle upon.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:43 pm

He looked at her with a certain vulnerability, though his eyes were dark and glinted, he had fallen into her trap with no hesitation, almost powerless to her. She knew how to ignite his passions and his desire obliged her lusty whims. It was her sighs, he thought, such moans than he fell prey to.

He tipped his head towards her chest, his eyes shot an alluring glance to hers before his mouth touched her breast. His hands cupped her breasts as his tongue circled around her pink nipples, his beard brushing against her warm skin.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:56 pm

Harder! I commanded my voice serious and stern. The way his mouth caressed my breast was as though he was tasting a new fruiy for the first time. Each suck the way his tongue ringed around my nipple was enough to keep me silent. I purred grinding against his lifeless manhood as I took great pleasure in being bossy.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:13 pm

He grumbled under his breath and immediately caught her arms in his grip, holding them above her head once more. He was half hard already, but her command caused his cock to throb and harden against his stomach. He looked up, purposely lingering. He leaned closer to her, taking his time and moved very slowly - his eyes not leaving hers. Finally, his lips reached her ear and he took a breath, as if he were about to divulge a great secret, "Since you asked nicely," he retorted playfully and winked as he looked up again. There was something dark and wicked in his eyes - the James she had not seen before

He kept her wrist held down with one hand while his mouth focused it's attentions once more on her pert breasts. His free hand roamed over her chest as he smirked to know she was growing slowly impatient under his touch. Eventually he let her hands go, cupping her breasts again and sucked upon one after the other - increasing pressure with his strong hands as he did.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:24 am

I placed my hand on top of his which was upon my breast. His breath floated down my body, causing the hairs on my body to stand on end. When our eyes met however... I forgot all about his hard manhood being pressed between our body. I focused only on those big brown eyes that had me in the palm of his hand.  Your eyes are so dark I said in awe like I had just seemed them for the first time.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:51 am

Her hand upon his slowed him down, he glanced up attentively but upon seeing her face, he was quite satisfied she was in no discomfort. He shifted up a little, his hands held the side of her face tenderly. He nudged his nose against hers affectionately with a bright, flash of a grin tugging upon his lips, "I love you," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:50 pm

Their was something so delicate and vulnerable when he told me he loved me. It naturally brought out my motherly instincts to care and nuture him. I placed my hands on his shoulders, gently massaging them. I love you too my darling James.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 5:17 pm

He grinned, even brighter and brought her into his muscular arms. He kissed her eagerly, sliding his arms under her and around her back, holding her to him. His beard rough against her chin, as he parted his mouth. He kissed her with ease and a sort of gentleness.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 5:46 pm

I felt so small in his arms like he was cradling a baby. Our lips moved together in union, our tongues teasing one another as they swirled around our mouths. His prickly beard caused frictions against my skin making me recoil from him. I felt like an angel sitting on a soft cloud, when suddenly I was disturbed by this gallant man. Offering me his hand tempting me from heaven and into his life.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:00 pm

"How long shall you be gone," he mumbled against her lips, his hands moving to span the sides of her hips and waist. He barely registered her weight in his arms, only the delicate scent of lavender upon her skin and the sweet taste to her lips.

The days she would be in Edinburgh, he not have time to miss her. The evenings would even have their diversions, yet; when he trudged into his bed - then he would miss her...miss this.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:11 pm

A day or two that all depends on how much I miss my husband and how much he misses me. I took in a deep breath, breathing in his musky man scent. I would miss these arms that held me so tightly all through the night. The eyes that made me feel all warm and fuzzy. He wouldn't beg me to stay but even a day without him I couldn't bear.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:17 pm

He chuckled a little, tucking a curled lock of her hair affectionately behind her ear, "I shall miss you like...a sickness and it's cure, love," he murmured in earnest - looking into her clear and bright eyes.

"You shall like it, no doubt - have the run of the palace and be at your leisure," he said, adding teasingly, "You shall be positively bored when you come home."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:43 pm

No I shan't I will be missing you and this my mind shall be plagued of what I could be doing if me and you were together. He would have to drag me from this palace kicking and screaming to leave his side. Reluctantly I peeled myself away from him with a sad expression filling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:50 pm

He sighed as she moved away, concealing the indulgent smile upon his lips that she would miss him. He gathered the sheets around his hips and shuffled to sit behind her. He rested his chin upon he curve of her shoulder.

"You're home is here, Mary. You don't need to go...if you don't want to," he mumbled in her ear, his hand soothingly caressing her back. He didn't want to stifle her, especially since she had not been in Scotland long - she needed her own space. Yet, her apartment in the castle in Stirling had been renovated for her arrival and she had spent most of her time with him - they had woven themselves together and separation would be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:22 pm

I wrapped his arms around my waist my lips kissing his nose. I do so want to bathe in that lake I haven't been able to stop thinking about swimming in it's water. I had my swim all set out on how exactly I wanted the day to go. It's just I also miss my family my mother more precisely.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:31 pm

James' smile faded as she spoke of missing her family. He had never really known the feeling of longing for your kin but a heavy weight come upon his chest as she spoke of her mother. He had siblings dotted about the country, he had never known his father to miss him and there was nothing beyond duty with his mother - his friends were his family and they were always close by.

He held his hand upon her forehead, tilting his head so his lips caught her cheek, "Then bring her over," he suggested,"The weather will be better and the sea calmer - there is no reason for her not to come, love."

He remembered their discussion when they met - Mary saying she would have only Scottish ladies in waitings.Yet, as he had warned, the weeks had past and now she longed for a French companion.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:50 pm

I want you to know that I am very grateful for everything you have done for me. None of it has gone unnoticed or has not been taken advantage of. My home is still my home nobody can change that. But the person I am, the Mary that you have fallen in love with is all down to my mother. I knew that people throughout years had always seen their in laws as social climbers taking advantage of a situation because of who their daughter had married. But mine were not like that they did not even need the titles that were pressed upon them. I think I can live without not having her here but when I have our first child. Then I shall need to have my mother with me.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:58 pm

He shifted upon the bed, moving so that they faced one another. He held his hands loosely upon her waist as he tipped her forehead against her's, "Then she had better arrive soon," he said mischievously, placing his warm lips playfully upon her nose.

He moved his head from hers and replied earnestly, "I would like to meet her. I've written to your father and had correspondence with him...but, it would be nice to know if she approved of me. She is more than welcome - whenever she wants to come."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:27 pm

I was aware of how it would be seen by others the French moving in. You think that it will happen so quickly us having children. I could see us having our own little family his child moving strong inside me. A part of us made for the future throne of scotland to see James proud of me, prouder than he already was. I clung tight to the hope that it would happen and that no complications would happen. What sorrow it would be to have a child without it's mother around. How can nobody not approve of you my darling. She will see how happy you have made me and that will make her happy. You come first before any of my family and I would gladly banish any member of mine if they dared take advantage of your kindness.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:36 pm

"I know it will," he replied with a mischievous wink. James, almost to a fault, worried very little - he probably should have more. He did worry that he and Mary would get on, but his optimism soon hushed any fretting. He could see her with a child in her arms, his child and so he did not fear the possibility of them having troubles. The only thing he had any concerns about was her coming to harm, all the more reason for her mother to visit.

He touched her cheek softly, rubbing his thumb to and fro upon her warm skin, "They are my family now as they are yours - that allows them some liberties. As long as they don't encourage an attack on our borders, then they can do as they please."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:02 pm

Then shall we keep trying. I could never deny James acess to my body a part of it was his. I moved round to face him pulling back the bedsheet he had so delicately wrapped around him. I touched his scar under his ribs my eyes looking up to his. Where did you get the wound from? I had never noticed it before the only one I had ever noticed was the one on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Bedchamber
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next