The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Margaret Wyatt on Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Parr
Marquis of Northampton
William Parr

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 3:31 am

William followed her inside and into the living room; the fire was a blaze and he could hear the embers crackling. "This is a beautiful home you have" he said as he took a seat on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 4:34 pm

Margaret smiled at him while pouring two glasses of wine "Thank you, my lord. This is my family's legacy. I love spending some time here, far from court.." She sat at his side giving him his glass "I am so glad you came to visit it.." She added almost whispering
Back to top Go down
William Parr
Marquis of Northampton
William Parr

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 10:45 pm

Her long red long locks that looked as if they were kissed by fire gently touched her face and he longed to be a strand of that hair to be so close to her as such "I'm glad i'm came to visit as well" William smiled and then took a drink of his wine and reached over bringing her hand to him "You're far more adequate than any woman I have ever met Margaret, i'm drawn to you in a way I cannot explain" he said honestly as he peered deeply into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 1:37 pm

Margaret blushed after his words and she lowered her eyes for a moment "My lord...I..I don't know what to say. There is nothing interesting in me. I am just...a lady in waiting. I am so flattered by your words...but I did nothing to raise interest in such a noble man like you are, sir William.." she said, blushing even more as he kept her hand in his. She felt like a shiver along her back at his touch
Back to top Go down
William Parr
Marquis of Northampton
William Parr

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:55 pm

He saw more than just a lady in waiting he saw a woman with so many qualities that he would assure her of "Margaret don't be so modest, you are more than just a lady in waiting to me and you surely did a lot to raise much interest in me or I would not be here." His mind was spinning with in pure thoughts but he was still a gentleman and until he thought he was okay with her he wouldn't cross that boundary. He took her hand once again and kissed it "Please call me William" he smiled imagining that kiss they had in the market and how it may have been beyond her limits but he would wait cause she was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 4:08 pm

Margaret felt suddenly her heart beating faster. She lowered her eyes for a moment "William..I can't deny how much I feel attracted by you.." She admitted, before taking his hand in hers and placing a soft and slow kiss upon it while staring at his eyes "If you feel the same..please be careful. Remember..that I am married. And so you are..if I would be involved in such scandal..I would lose my position at court.." She placed his hand upon her cheeck
Back to top Go down
William Parr
Marquis of Northampton
William Parr

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 6:44 pm

Her hand was soft and petite and as she pressed her soft lips upon his larger hand his legs went weak; his eyes moved towards hers and he knew he should heed her warning although, in this moment he couldn't "Yes I do understand that, but i'm not happy in my marriage and I crave the kind of intimacy that comes with a loving relationship and I believe that may be with you. And even if it's not could we not try?" He didn't want her to lose her place at court but this feeling he had in his heart he could not ignore. He then leaned in towards her ear "I can keep a secret"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 5:18 pm

Margaret felt a shiver along her back as he whispered into her ear. They were now so close. Too close. She stared at his eyes bringing his hand slowly from her cheek at her neckline "I can keep a secret as well..my lord.." She whispered, realizing how dangerous this situation between them was. But she couldn't forget their kiss at the market, and even if she could be ruined if someone found out, she reached his lips with hers and kissed him with passion
Back to top Go down
William Parr
Marquis of Northampton
William Parr

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 5:06 pm

The warm touch of her breath on his ear as she whispered the words he yearned to hear ignited his insides; and even though he knew they were in dangerous grounds he didn't know if he could hold back much longer. Then before he made a move she did; her full and soft lips met his own and the spark he couldn't deny how wonderful it was it to feel so much passion from one woman. William pulled back slightly looking into her eyes and pushed back back her bright red hair away from her blue eyes "I want you more than anything I have ever wanted in my entire life" he said softly and threaded his fingers with his "Will you have me?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 3:08 pm

Margaret opened her eyes after kissing him while her heart was beating faster "I...I am sorry. I want you in the same way, William..but.." She blushed and stood up, walking towards the table in the middle of the room. She turned towards him leaning her hands upon it "We both risk so much..I would love forgetting everything and staying in your arms..but what if someone will find out?" She was staring at him with desire. A side of her wanted to remove her gown and spend the whole night with him. But another side of her knew how dangerous this could be..
Back to top Go down
William Parr
Marquis of Northampton
William Parr

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:49 pm

William watched her as she got up and walked to the middle of the room, admiring her and wondering what mysteries she held beneath all of that clothing. He got up and walked behind her wrapping his arms around her hips. He gentled laid a small kiss upon her shoulder and inhaled the sweet smell of lavender that made his nether region burn with desire "I know it's a risk, but if you wish me to leave I will or I can stay and we can take a risk and not lose the chance of a lifetime" he says while he stands before hoping she asks him to stay.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 12:48 pm

Margaret sighed with close eyes as he wrapped her waist from behind. She loved feeling his strong arms around her "Oh William.." She could barely whisper. She wanted him to stay. So, without adding a words, she turned towards him and kept on kissing him with passion, wrapping her arms around his neck, and pushing her breast against his chest
Back to top Go down
William Parr
Marquis of Northampton
William Parr

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 4:42 pm

William pulled up her chin up to him with his hand and kissed her soft pink lips. As she fell into his arms he into hers, and he pulled her closer to him feeling her breasts against his chest as everything around them became sweet nothings. He pulled away slightly "I think we should move this into a more private place if we're not to get caught?" he suggested with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 12:23 pm

Margaret sighed shooking her head "I...I don't know, William. I don't want to hurt anyone for a moment of weakness. I think..that nothing more can happen between us.." She stepped back and walked towards windowside "We are not alone. Too many people would be involved. I don't know your wife but...but my husband doesn't deserve this. He loves me..and I love him back.." She said looking outside window, waiting for his reaction
Back to top Go down
William Parr
Marquis of Northampton
William Parr

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 7:00 pm

William respected her and knew if she didn't want to pursue him as he did her he would back off. "My lady I can see you're very much hesitate still and I know it's because you love your husband, that shows me you have a wonderful heart, I shall no longer pursue you and will take my leave" he said lowering his head as he got up and walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 5:29 pm

Margaret shook her head and came closer "Oh I'm sorry, William. I..I didn't want to hurt you. But it's hard doing the right thing. I..I care for you. And I don't want to lose you.." She touched his hand for just a moment "I'm just asking you to be patient..but if you don't want to waste your time..I understand.." She added almost whispering
Back to top Go down
William Parr
Marquis of Northampton
William Parr

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 5:25 pm

William turned his head then looked down at her hand as she touched it "Margaret" he nodded and smiled as she revealed her feeling for him, "I care for you too, and I will wait forever for you" he then cupped her face in his palm, brought her close and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 10:22 am

Margaret kissed him back with closed eyes "William...thank you. Any other man would have send me away. But you..you are not like other men.." She whispered against his lips and placing her hand upon his chest
Back to top Go down
William Parr
Marquis of Northampton
William Parr

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 9:37 pm

William smiled "Well you aren't like other women. I shall wait for you my dear Margaret, because you are worth the wait" he said as he took her hands in his and then kissed them.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 1:11 pm

Margaret looked at him while he was kissing her hands "Thank you..this means a lot to me, William. This means that you are a worthy man..I really appreciate the respect you show towards me.." She smiled a bit still staring at his eyes
Back to top Go down
William Parr
Marquis of Northampton
William Parr

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 3:31 am

In the little time that they began to know each other William had grown very fond of Margaret and now since she was willing to give him a chance he was willing to stay for the time being "Of course" he smiled
"Would you like to have dinner with me and then go for a walk under the stars?" he asked hoping to have more time with her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 12:11 pm

Margaret smiled while lowering her eyes "I would be honoured, my lord..". She stepped closer until she reached him and she placed a kiss upon his cheek. She blushed a bit "Let's focus on this moment. It's ours, William..so let the world outside this room.."
Back to top Go down
William Parr
Marquis of Northampton
William Parr

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 6:14 am

"This moment is only ours" William said then gave her knowing look and brought her face to his kissing her lips again this time letting her know that he hoped for more.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2021 1:16 pm

Margaret kissed him back closing her eyes "Oh William..I feel so confused.." She whispered knowing he wanted more from her. But she felt a fight inside herself. She stared at him and caressed slowly his hairs with her hands, wanting giving him more. Although, she was aware it would have been dangerous for her reputation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 1 of 1