The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  Empty
PostSubject: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 7:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Muriel Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Muriel Howard

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 7:12 am

Earlier this morning; I had seen a beautiful carriage roll up outside the palace. Naturally; I was curious as to who owned such an exquisite thing and made my inquiries. I was brought to their chamber; eager to learn more about this new arrival and what brought her here to Whitehall palace. I gently knocked.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2021 2:54 am

Coming to court was not something that Juliet had planned, she much preferred staying at her family's estate but her father wanted her to join court so she could find a suitable husband. That was all he cared about, she knew that she was going to have to marry sooner or later. Finally she had just given in and now she was here. Whitehall was bigger than she had ever imagined and the room she was given was bigger than her room at home.

She was unpacking her trunk of clothing when she heard a knock on the door. Opening it slowly she smiled seeing a lady there about her age. Hello, please tell me that you know your way around here.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 5:02 am

The whole walk to her room Juliet could feel her heart beeping fast and she kept glancing over at William. She had never dreamed she would be lucky enough to find a man like William. He was everything she had ever dreamed of.

Once they walked into her room Juliet locked the door then she looked shyly over at William. You will think me naive but you are the only man I've ever felt this way about and I want you to be my first and only.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2022 5:39 pm

William let his coat falling on the chair and tok her in his arms. He was feeling much more in love at every words she said, at every sound of her voice

Oh Juliet..I feel so...lucky for staying here, alone with such beautiful creature. I want you to be mine, Juliet..

After these words he leaned on her and kissed her wirh passion. He closed his eyes tasting her deeply and placing his hands upon her hips
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2022 8:03 pm

Juliet was standing by her bed looking over at him. Just having him here with her was making her excited. She knew that she would remember this night forever and when he kissed her Juliet eagerly kissed him back. She brought her hands to his chest.

When she held his hands move to her hips she felt a rush of excitement run through her whole body. I want to be yours and from tonight now i will be.

Juliet stepped back from him and started to undress slowly as she kept her eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2022 4:56 pm

William stood before her, staring at her movements in silence while she started to undress. His excitement was growing every second as he could finally see her perfect body, hidden under her gowns. He stepped closer and helped her to unlace her corset with his fingers. As it was totally unlaced, he reached her breasts with his hand and placed a long, soft kiss upon her lips. As they were next to bed, he started to unlace his shirt as well, never leaving his contact with her lips
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2022 7:51 pm

The entire time she was undressing Juliet could feel her heart racing.  When he came over to assist her she moaned softly, his touch was lighting a fire throughout her whole body.  The way he was looking at her made her feel like the most beautiful and desirable woman in the world.

Standing next to the bed Juliet kept her eyes locked on his as he undressed.  Unable to help herself she gazed over him as he undressed.  The sight of him was overwhelming and it drew Juliet to him, she was unable to help herself.  All she wanted was to touch him and to have him touch her.  She eagerly walked closer to him reached out with a timid hand to touch his chest.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 6:17 pm

William removed his shirt and pulled Juliet to him, kissing her with raising passion. Her body was perfect and so young. But he had to remind that she was a maid

Are you sure...Juliet?

He whispered while helping her to lay on bed. He put himself upon her body, eager to feel the strong sensation of his manhood inside her. She was so beautiful, still untouched. With a slow movement he removed his pants as well, and kept on laying between her soft legs. He was ready to make her a real woman
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 11:07 pm

Watching his clothes coming off Juliet could not stop staring and her hands were drawn to him. The feel of his skin under her fingertips made her bite her lip. She kissed him back just as passionately and the first time their naked bodies pressed together took her breathe away. She closed her eyes writhing against him moaning softly. Yes William, I am sure. Make me yours.

Juliet laid back slowly on the bed but her blue eyes were fixed on him. She had never seen a naked man before and the sight of him over her rendered her speechless. She knew that she wanted him but she could not find the words so instead she laid back gently reaching to pull him closer as she opened her legs to him. Her heart was beating so hard. She stared up at him in awe wanting to remember this moment.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 5:11 pm

William was staring at her and caressing her soft hairs. Her words made increase the urge to be into her immediately. He kept on kissing her lips slowly, while with a slow movement he moved his hips until he entered gently in her. A sudden moaned escaped from his lips. His eyes were staring at hers, wondering if she felt pain. Then he start to move himself inside her, trying to be as gentle as he could
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 11:36 pm

Juliet got lost in his kisses feeling her whole body tingling with excitement and she wanted more, so much more. Just as she was thinking this she felt his body moving against her then suddenly she felt the tip of him edging into her. Her eyes widened at once. The feeling was strange, her body was struggling to adapt to the length of him inside her. There was a sudden burst of pain then slowly the pain was replaced with waves of such strong sensation that she moaned loudly and started to move with him.

His name came from her lips over and over as she let herself get lost in the pleasure wanting it to never stop.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 5:44 pm

William noticed her reaction and kept at pushing himself into her faster and deeper. He couldn't leave his eyes from her and his lips from hers. So he was kissing her deeply while pushing. His hand was now exploring her body and caressing her breasts
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2022 3:41 am

Juliet kept kissing him back and slowly she started to move with him.  She had never experienced anything like this and the feeling of his hands moving over her body made her moan even louder.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 6:06 pm

William was pushing and moan deeper and louder. He could see how much she was moaning with him and this was increasing his excitement. As he reached his maximum pleasure, he moaned one more time before falling on his back, breathing heavely. He turned his head towards her

I've hurted you..right? So sorry..

He whispered, noticing there was some blood on bed. She bleed..so he realized she gave her virginity to him. This made him feel very protective towards her
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2022 5:27 am

Juliet continued to move her body to match his thrusts and her whole body was shaking from pleasure and her first orgasm. It was like nothing she had ever dreamed of and now she knew that secret of how two people could get completely lost in each other. All she wanted to do was beg him to make love to her over and over. Now as he laid next to her she smiled trying to slow down her breathing.

At his words she noticed the blood on the sheets and blushed bright red. I was told that would happen my first time but hurt me? No William, it did hurt a bit at first but the rest... you have my heart racing and my body shaking. I long to have you make love to me even more now.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 5:48 pm

William smiled and leaned on her to kiss her again

I will marry you, Juliet..I promise. You'll be my wife..and I want you to be totally mine. I love you..

He said whispering while he was putting himself upon her body again, ready to make love one more time. He was not tired. On the contrary, he was still so excited and his heart in fire for her. He kept on kissing her breasts again while caressing her smooth legs
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2022 3:36 am

Juliet could not stop smiling as he told her that he wanted to marry her, she knew that she wanted to be his wife and give him a child. He made her feel loved and beautiful. You need only to say when and I will gladly marry you.

She kissed him and eagerly welcomed him as he started to make love to her again. This time she moved with him and cried out his name over and over.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2022 6:01 pm

William kissed her more passionately than before. mong lod moans, he entered into her one more time, deeper and faster. He couldn't stop neating softly her chin and caressing her smooth skin all time
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2022 7:23 pm

Juliet moved freely with him loving each moment and she leaned up to kiss him again and again.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2022 5:37 pm

Willim kissed her with passion while enjoying every second. His movements were faster and deeper, until he let out a loud moan. Then he stopped and kissed softly her lips, before falling on his back again breathing heavily. He reached her hand with his
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 4:16 am

Juliet was feeling blissfully happy as she laid next to William.  This magical feeling was from being with him and she smiled as he kissed her hand.  That was so much more than I ever expected. She turned her head to gaze at him.  I think I've died and gone to heaven.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 5:57 pm

William smiled happily

Well..I met heaven when I met you, Juliet. I wish having you at my side everyday and everynight. I wish you to be part of my life. That's why I won't ruin your reputation..and I'll marry you. Just hope your family will accept me as your husband, love..

He said while playing with her hairs
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2022 1:42 am

Juliet's smile grew wider as she listened to his words and she turned her head gazing at him warmly. I know that my life has been changed for the better when i met you and everytime I look at you I think how much I love you.

She pulled the blankets over them both and then laid her head next to his.  I cannot wait to be your wife.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 4:26 pm

William caressed her cheeks with a dreamy smile on his face

Let's find a priest, then. And let's him know that we want to marry as soon as possible. And..of course I'll let you time to invite your family. I don't want they think I have kidnapped their daughter. I want that our wedding day will be the happiest day in your life..you deserve this and much more, my love..

He said laying at her side while staring at her beautiful face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next