The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2022 11:47 pm

Juliet loved just being close to him and as she laid there she turned her head to gaze up at him. I don't want a grand wedding, I just want you and to be your wife. As for my family, there is only my father and he will like you. Who would not like you? She smiled up at him. I can't wait to start planning our life together.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:36 pm

William smiled and kissed her deeply, holding her tightly in his arms

You are a young countess, and I have no title. That's why your father could not like me so much..but even in this case, I'll fight for our love, Juliet. I'll show him that I love you deeply and sincerely, and that I just want make you happy..

He said while caressing her soft hairs losing his gaze in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 6:49 pm

Juliet's smile faded as she thought of her father's reaction and then she immediately clung to William. Why do titles have to matter so much? I love you and I want to be your wife, but what if he forbids it? She hated having to think about such things, all she wanted was to run away and live happily with him.

I.. I don't want you to go. Ever.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 4:28 pm

William hold her cheek in his hand while staring at her beautiful face

I'm going anywhere without you, Juliet. If your father won't accept my position, then we'll face him. Together. Of course, he just wants the best for your future. And I swear that I'll do anything to give you the wonderful life you deserve..

He kissed softly her lips hoping to reassure her
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 4:37 am

Juliet heard his words as she gazed into his eyes and she knew that no matter what her father said she was going to be with William. He was the one, the only one and when he kissed her again she kissed him back. We will convince him that we belong together. She kissed him again and then pulled him close to her wanting to drift off to sleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 4:59 pm

William wrapped her in his arms and kissed her soft hairs

I want to fell asleep with you, Juliet. And tomorrow, the sunlight will make us wake up tight in each other's arms. What do you think?

He suggested with a joking tone. But his feeling and his passion for her was real
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 3:03 am

Juliet smiled and nodded happily and she laid down on her side so he could cuddle with her. She loved him so much, this was where she wanted to be always. She yawned then whispered softly to him. That is the best idea, in your arms is my happy place.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 5:10 pm

William smiled and wrapped her tightly. He kissed softly her hairs gain nd then he closed his eyes. the moon ws high in the sky. And after a little while he fell asleep with her. Until the next morning..
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 4:09 am

Juliet slept soundly in his arms and she woke up when the first sun of the day started to light up the room. She turned just enough to look on her love as he slept. Just looking at him made her smile and she stared lovingly at him.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 5:03 pm

Willam opened slowly his eyes. As he turned his hea, me met Juliet's glance on him and smiled

Good morning, my love. I felt your eyes on me..and I couldn't sleep further. God...you're so beautiful in sunlight..

He leaned towards her to kiss her soft lips
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 7:21 pm

Juliet blushed at his words and she leaned to kiss him softly. Then she leaned back to stare lovingly at him. The first thing I woke I saw you, I must saw that waking in your arms has been like a beautiful dream and quite a wonderful way to start the day. She moved to snuggle close to him. It makes me want to lie here staring at you instead of leaving this bed.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 5:26 pm

William laughed after her words

I would love doing the same, my love. But I fear that this is no possible, for now..

He stood up and started dressing up again

Unluckily..I have to come back to my duties. But I promise you..that when we'll be married, we'll spend whole day in bed..

He leaned on her to kiss her lips once more time

I'm going to rrange everything for our wedding. I can write to your father, if you wish. And after that...nothing can keep me far from you..

He took her in his arms to kiss softly her neck with closed eyes
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 1:18 am

Juliet nodded as she listened to him but she did not move from the bed. She hated that he had to leave but she understood why, now she was hoping that her father would agree to their marriage and not cause them any issues. She leaned to kiss him back. I cannot wait to be your wife, I already know exactly what I will be wearing and I cannot wait till we are free to fall asleep in each other's arms and then fall up there each and every day.

She kissed him and ran her hand gently down his face.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2022 6:04 pm

William smiled fter kissing her back

Actually, I prefer you..wearing nothing. But you'll see..everything will be alright. I just need to solve... certain matter. So, don't worry..

He added misteriously while lacing his shirt at the mirror
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2022 5:57 pm

Juliet blushed bright shades of pink at his comment of preferring her naked. I rather like being naked but I doubt the priest would marry us that way. Nor can I imagine leaving this room naked. She laughed then laid back against the pillows watching and listening to him but she sat straight up at him mentioning needing to solve something. Her blue eyes were wide as she tried to get him to tell her more. Do you need my help to .. solve something that ...needs to be solved.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 9:55 pm

William turned his head towards her and sat on the bed at her side. He smiled while shooking slowly his head

No..nothing serious, my love. But..since you're going to be my wife, you deserve knowing everything about myself. You see..I haven't tell you before because I couldn't imagine falling in love so deeply. But...I have been married, once. My wife left me for another man. A younger man..And I admit that..I fear you'll do the same, one day..

He stood up to take a deep breath. Turning his glance to her, he sighed deeply

I'm sorry, Juliet. But..I need an annullament, now. And I swear..that I'll get it in few time. Probably..the Duke of Suffolk can help me talking with the King. He is head of the Church, now. And believe me..you are the only one I desire at my side..

He knelt at bed's side and kissed deeply her hand
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 3:23 am

Juliet said nothing at first as she listened to him and it pained her to know he'd been so hurt before.  Knowing he had been married before her didn't matter to her until he mentioned he'd need an annulment to marry her.

Her blue eyes went wide then fluttered as she fell back against the pillows feeling faint.  The past days were running through her mind right up to them in this bed together and she didn't know how to react to his news.  You're still married?
But... I... what if?
She struggled against her emotions not wanting to seem upset but she couldn't hide it.  And what if the annulment is denied?  I will be a ruined woman.  
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 5:30 pm

William shook his head. He felt so bad for this. But he had tell her the truth

Juliet...my love. I swear to you that I'll get the annullament soon. That's just a paper...nothing else. My heart belongs to you. My body belongs to you. I want a lifetime at your side..and I want children from you. Maybe..I shouldn't have brought you in bed. But My desire for you is so strong, Juliet..that I couldn't resist further. I won't allow you'll get ruined because of me. Just trust me. Do you trust me..my love?

He took her hand and cupped her cheek looking at her with begging eyes
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2022 2:47 am

Juliet took deep breathes to claim herself while she listened to him. She knew that she loved him and she also knew that she did trust him. Forgive me for getting so upset, i do love you.
I love you so much and I trust you, I will just try to wait patiently.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 5:23 pm

William smiled and kissed her lips again

Thank you..thank you, my love. I promise you'll be my wife soon. And I swear..that I haven't seen my ex wife since ages. This means that I haven't shared bed with her since ages. So..don't be worried. I'm so deeply in love with you..that no one is in my heart..

He said caressing her cheek and still admiring her naked body
Back to top Go down
Juliet Compton
Countess of Derby
Juliet Compton

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2022 10:58 pm

Juliet nodded feeling better knowing that he didn't still see his ex wife and she hoped that everything would work out for them. Lying in her bed she gazed up at him as he dressed. I am not a patient lady but for you I will try to be. And I will here waiting for you love.
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 5:56 pm

William reached her lips to kiss her again

Then let's hurry. I'm sure that the Duke of Suffolk will help me. You know..he was friend to your brother. So I'm sure he will explain my situation to Cranmer. And after that...nothing can forbid me from marrying the most beautiful creature in the world..

He finished to dress up and caressed her soft and warm cheek with his hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber    Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juliet Compton’s Bedchamber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2