The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Suleyman's Study Room

Go down 
+8
Atmaca
Hurichan Sultan
Rumeysa Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Aybige Hatun
Pargali Ibrahim Pasa
Isabella Fortuna
Efsun Hatun
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:39 pm

I rested my head under his chin without moving his hands pulling my dress up to my body. Angry tears filled my eye's and I had no words to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Suleyman dried her tears with his hand slowly. He smiled tenderly

You wanted to show me the real you. And now I'm seeing it. A sweet and very sensitive girl. Not only a pretty face and a beautiful body. That's what I really appreciate most..

He kissed her forehead again and rested her head against his shoulder, wrapping both his strong arms around her
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:33 am

I looked at him with disbelief in my eye's. Sweet and sensitive I think not Sultan Suleyman!! You insult me by assuming that I am the same as the rest of your Concubines
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:37 pm

Suleyman looked surprised at her. But he smiled again

I don't want you to be one of my concubines, Rumeysa. I won't force you doing something you don't want. I see..that you're special. You're an artist. And you can have a bright future here at Palace..

He took gently her hand trying to catch her eyes
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:42 am

Again no one understood what I was saying. No again you are not listening to what I am saying even if I wanted to be your concubine you would not accept me anyway because you have too many I certainly do not need a Farther figure I have one until you and your captures took me and my sister and brought me here. Maybe I wanted to be your concubine but not like the rest because I am different for once in your very annoying self absord life I wanted to be the one concubine you actually feel in love with and needed for company without the physical aspects Tightly I pulled free my hand from his Now I know how Mahidevran feels you are just using us until somebody better comes along and I refuse to stand around putting all this effort in for it to all go to waste do you even consider other people feeling other than your own.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:45 pm

Suleyman looked at her with astonished eyes. He felt confused by her words

I think..that I know what you mean, Rumeysa. I'm not that insensitive man. You want to be special for me. And maybe you'll be my favourite in few time. But who knows the future? I don't use my ladies in harem. And I never thought to use you, Rumeysa. Why don't you allow me to show you my affection?

He asked trying to reach her arm again. He smiled gently
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:58 am

I let my smile reappear back on my face I finally felt understood and it took a burden of me making things clearer for us both I hoped. Naturally he had this fartherly instinct towards me and I was not afraid of living in this harem any more I let him reach for my arm letting my eye's glance towards him. Oh I have no desire to be a Haskei to just be special to you. I am sure that you appreciate all of the harem ladies and each of us probably have a unique and different taste to certain things I am of two minds when it comes down to you though I long to kiss you and for you to caress my naked body with your lips but at the same time you have a fartherly face . I felt my cheeks blush as I announced the sensation and stirrings that only he had thus far caused my body to feel I nodded in agreement eager to see his affections and wanting to paint for him aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:48 am

Suleyman smiled as he saw her smiling again. He kissed deeply her hand

I'm much older that you, Rumeysa. That's why I have some fatherly instinct towards you. But at the same time..I can see you're special, and I won't treat you as other ladies in harem. I'll order to Nigar Kalfa to prepare a room for you, with all comforts. I don't want you to stay in the dormitory. And if you'll allow me, I'll visit you often and I'll make jewels for you..

He said staring into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:43 pm

He was being very generous towards me and I was grateful I am more than grateful and very happy but I do not need jewels I hope that you shall not be offended by that and I'm impressed that you can make jewels where did you learn to do that In return I kissed his hand taking in his face leaning in closer to him he had now shown me such great kindness and I felt like I could now trust him and finally be able to settle in to this harem and I was determinded not to ruin or betray his trust as I did not want to hurt him Yes please do come and visit me when you can
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Suleyman smiled watching her kissing his hand

I always loved loved making jewels by myself. My father, Sultan Selim, taught me when I was still a little Sehzade. He made some jewels for my mother. And I can do one for you, my sweet Rumeysa. Something simple, but beautiful..

He brought her hand until his lips kissing it softly

It seems we have something in common. We're both creative. Isn't it..incredible?
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:31 am

I was still trying to learn the names of which rank meant what here but smiling I nodded watching his lips touch my skin. I find being creative keeps your mind clear you must of treasured your time with you're Farther I have so much more to tell you of my life. [b]I dropped my clothes bringing myself closer to him. I still prefer poetry but if you insist on making me a jewel then something like a keep sake and I would love to watch you make it
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Suleyman laughed

Oh I can give you both, sweet hatun. Poetry and jewels. You deserve the best. And I can start making them even now. Would you like to watch?

He asked still keeping her hand
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:38 am

I looked down at my feet playing with his fingers in my hand wondering why he thought I deserved it I had yet to do anything special for him to bestow upon me such luxury. You know my mind already I was going to ask to sit and watch you making jewels now where shall I sit at the foot of your feet or on your knee. It was a question I asked him with twinkling eyes running my lips across his wrist
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:01 am

Suleyman smiled and caressed her cheek softly

You may sit wherever you wish, Rumeysa. Just tell me: would you like a ring or a necklace?

He asked, feeling proud that she wanted to watch him while making jewels
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:17 pm

I wanted something different and not something for others to see. Can you make me something small for my eye's only to see. I asked politely hoping I was not being to demanding for him I wanted it to be kept between me and him only.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Suleyman smiled, looking attentively at her pretty face

Something small..hmm..what about two earrings? They will look lovely on you..

As he finished his sentence he extended his hand touching softly her earlobe
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:25 am

I found myself to be ticklish behind my ear it was the most sensitive part of a body I moved my body sideways my cheeks flushed but my chin had snared his hand. Very small ones I'm eager to see you work now on something that you are so passionate about . Making my way over to his desk where numerous scrolls of unsealed letters were place delicately rolled up again I let my fingers twirl around the globe he had I wanted to give it a full spin.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:53 am

Suleyman stood up and reached his desk. He sat and gestured her to do the same at his side

Very small..let's see. What kind of stones do you like most? I have ruby, emerald, amethyst, topaz..and many others. I want to create something that enhances your eyes..

He said touching her chin to look better at her beautiful eyes
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Making my way over to him I ran my fingers across his back but remained standing. I know which one I shall like amethyst it is rare and no one seems to hardly ever choose it. But if you want to enhance my eye's the colours for that would be dull they are not my best features they are dark and deep. I tried to make my eye's bigger for him they are dark and deep like my soul I wondered
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:14 am

Suleyman stared at her eyes for a long moment. Then he took some little amethyst stones from a little box and showed them to her

I think your eyes will look brighter with these. They are rare and precious, exactly like you..

He smilied and rested his right hand on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:30 pm

I kissed the palm of his hand closing it with a sealed kissed then began looking at the little stones. Tiny matter first we must pierce my ears I do not mind they are tiny and perfect
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:27 am

Suleyman smiled as she kissed her hand. So after a moment of silence, he started making his jewel. He took his instruments and used them with his strong hands. Sometimes he glanced at her and smiled
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:19 am

I wondered if he needed silence to concentrate the young woman inside me wanted to run her hands along his desk making everything fall to the floor and laying myself upon it but his jewels were his art of passion so I decide against it hard to resist I placed my hand on his shoulder pushing my fingers deep down then lowering my head I let in hang by his ear I promise not to be to much of a distraction for you I whispered gently into his ear letting my words flow like a blowing sensation kissing the side of his head I laid myself out on his fur rug my eyes not leaving his watching his hands acting gently with his little gems.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:03 am

Suleyman smiled as she whispered into his ear. Still working at his jewel, he looked at her

You'll be a distraction..only if you really want to be..

He whispered not leaving his eyes from hers. His hands were already making a delicate jewel for her
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Of course I wanted to be a distraction to him I was laying on a fur rug naked. I wanted to empty his desk and lay myself upon it with a little help from his provoking voice I stood up and with one swoop of my arms I sent everything flying. Their you provoked me to do it happy now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suleyman's Study Room
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next