The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
+19
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Philip of Bavaria
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Elena Salvatore
Katherine Tudor
Anne Rose Howard
Eleanor Brandon
Isabella de Navarra
Elena Glinskaya
Ursula Misseldon
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Catherine Willoughby
Alfonsina Garcia
Nan Saville
Anna Stafford
Anne Grey
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:20 pm

I giggle and smile brightly! "Thank you Charles! Something tells me I am going to be happy!" Kissing his cheek, I then step back. "Will you still be there to meet my future husband?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:32 pm

"Charles nodded, happy to see finally a smile on her face"

Of course...when will you meet him officially?
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:23 pm

"Henry said some time next week...but I have asked if it can be earlier."
I smile brightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:26 pm

"Charles looked around thoughtfuly for a moment"

Uhm...I think earlier is better. So you'll get used faster at you new condition. I...I just wish you to be happy, Katie. You deserve it...

"He said tenderly, caressing her soft cheek again"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:32 pm

"Thank you darling! I hope so!" I smile. "Your Grace, I hope you can be happy too."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:38 pm

"Charles sighed and thought about Nan. Their forbidden love and their stormy past. He nodded, smiling weakly"

Thank you. I think happiness must be built day by day. You're still so young...with a whole life in front of you...

Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:46 pm

"I hope one day, I can meet the Duchess...Catherine, was her name wasn't it?" Blushing at my forgetfulness, I flatten my gown.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:56 pm

"Charles was still lost in his thoughts about Nan, when Katherine's voice made him turn his head towards her"

Oh...yes, Catherine. I hope you'll meet her soon. She is almost your age and I'm sure you'll be close friends...

"He answered, trying to smile"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Looking at him, I pout slightly "You're distracted...what is it? Come on, tell Katie all about it!" I giggle happily and smile warmly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:19 pm

"Charles giggled slightly shooking his head"

Ohh...nothing. I was just thinking about a person. Someone special...

"He added still thoughtfully, wondering if his feelings were so evident"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Links arms with him; excited by the prospect of something exciting and interesting! "Tell me...Who? Who is this someone special?" I smile brightly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:36 pm

"Charles laughed. He looked at her with an amused face"

Uhm...I think you're too much curious, little Katie. If I am not wrong, it's you who are going to marry. I am...already settled...

"He said giggling, trying to change topic"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Gives him a mischievous look "I'll find out...one way or another!" I giggle, sticking my tongue out at him cheekily.
"And yes I am..." I smile brightly at him "Now, am I reserving you a daughter? For you boys?...They'll be beautiful and lovely; not to mention very royal!" I laugh, nudging him gently.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:59 pm

"Charles laughed again"

Wait...are you trying to arrange a marriage between your future daughter and my son? Well...that's not a so bad idea. Surely Anna wishes to be related with royal family...

"He stopped and hold softly her hand"

But...seriously, I'd like to be your children's godfather. If you allow me...
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:23 pm

"There is no one else I would rather have...just don't tell Henry that!" I wink and giggle. "You're son, my daughter...they'd be wonderful together!" I laugh again, smiling brightly at my dearest friend.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 pm

"Charles put a fake serious expression on his face"

Yes...but what about my daughter and your son? But only if he treats my child with respect...

"He raised his eyebrow and finally giggled"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:45 pm

"Are you suggesting my daughter isn't good enough for your son? " I giggle and faux pout..."Charles, I'd have to discuss it with my husband!..
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:51 pm

"Charles raised up his hands while giggling"

Oh no...I'd never dare to say that. I just hope that your future son is not a womanizer like...his godfather. Because I really care about my daughters's virtue...

"He said jokingly"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:07 pm

"My son will be as virtuous and kind as his Mother...or he'll answer to me!" I laugh! "Your son, will have to loyal to my daughter! She'll be a princess!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:17 pm

"Charles nodded, as seriously as he could"

Oh sure. Our children will be an exemple of virtue for the whole England. Especially your girls...beautiful like their mother...

"He whispered looking into her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:52 pm

"Oh, Charles...Our grandchildren would be wonderfully beautiful and powerful...but most importantly: happy!" I smile brightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:51 pm

"Charles smiled her back"

I'm sure they will. So...how are your feelings about this marriage, now?
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:37 pm

"Still nervous but slightly more settled" I blush, hoping that the court hasn't heard about my improper meeting with my betrothed...our unofficial meeting! "I'm sure that I will take it in my stride; It was what I was raised to do." Smiling brightly, I look at him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:42 pm

"Charles nodded and smiled her back"

I'm very glad to hear that. And tell me...how do you imagine him? I mean...tall, handsome, blonde? Or rather fat and ugly?

"He asked with a joking smile"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:48 pm

I think of him..."Handsome with dark hair..." Smiling at the thought of him; how close they had been. "I imagine him to be gallant and kind; as a Knight in children's tales" I giggle; hoping he is both these things in truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles Brandon's bedchamber
Page 20 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next