The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber

Go down 
+5
Geoffrey Lonshord
Emilie De Fontanay
Royce Westmoreland
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Mary Rose Tudor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:20 am

Mary open her aunt and sister the door of Mary´s bedchamber.

" Alright let us went to the chappel that we come not to late to your Wedding dear Aunty".
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:40 pm

I nodded to Mary and then walk towards the door.I kissed both of them once more and then left the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:35 pm

a note arrives why you are out

Cordelia was found out side in the cold and the rain she has a fever she is in her chambers
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:54 pm

As soon as I received a note I left everything that I was doing and hurry to Cordelia's chambers.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Emilie join Mary's room, thinking to her as she hadn't see her since the ceremony of her wedding, then knock to the door.

Mary ?! it's Emilie, may I enter ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:38 pm

I was sitting by the fire reading the book when I heard a knock on my door.

''Come in...''

I said and put down the book on the table.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Emilie open the door and enter the room, then courtsey, smiling.

Goodmorning, Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:27 pm

I smiled happily when I saw Emilie entering n my room.

''Good day,Emilie! It is so nice to see you.''

I said as I hugged her gently.

''Come have a seat.''

I said gesturing towards the sofa next to fire place.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Emilie smile happily and hug her back.

Thank you, Mary.

She nodd and take place on the sofa near to the chimney.

Tell me, how are you today ?

She giggle and add lightly.

How does it feel to be a bride ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:50 am

I smiled happily to her.

''Would you like something to drink?''

I asked softly as I took seat next to her on sofa.

''I am well now...Cordelia was sick but now she is all right,thank God.And you,my dear?''

I smiled widely as my cheeks turn in rosary color a little.

''Oh Emilie,it is wonderful! it is so much different,in good way,I feel different...''

I replied happily to her.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Emilie smile softly to her, feeling happy to be in her best friend's compagny and nodd.

Why not ? if you drink too..

She look at her as she sat by her side and listen to her.

Good, I am happily for your family that she is allright now and you too. I am very well, thank you, I must tell that news things importants happened in my life and that I go through intenses emotions recently ...

She giggle as she see her blushing, feeling happy for her, she put her hand on hers.

I am very happy for you, my dear friend, I know how much you have awaite to marry him and I am happy to see you start a new life as married woman, this new adventure in your life about which we have talk for long time, have now began. How are the things with your husband ?

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:31 pm

I smiled to her and nod.

''What would you like to drink?''

I asked politely and then looked at her curiously.

''I am glad that you are well,but please tell me about that news.''

I smiled to her softly.

''Thank you...Ah things are good between us.He is still getting used to it to be brother in law to a King but everything else is fine.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Emilie ask her.

What can you propose to me ? without alcool, you know me.

She take a inspiraiton.

Thomas Boleyn have learn about my daughter.

She smile.

Good, it's the essential that you do get well together and that you are happy in marriage. He will get used with time anyway and it's to me that all your family like him and accept him as a member of their family, am I wrong ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:11 pm

''Some tea or juice? I fear that is the only thing I have that don't have alcohol in it.''

I said apologetically.Then I looked at her with wide eyes in shook.

''He knew? What did he say?''

I asked wanting to know everything.

''Yes that is one of the impotent things...Oh yes he will get used to it soon and you are right they all accept him a member of the family,which is relief to me.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Emilie reflect.

Well, I will take tea if you take it with me, or either some juice will be good two.

She giggle in seeing the air on Mary's face.

I know, I had much apprehension when he have come to see me about it ... but in fact, he has been nice to me and Olympe, I think her presence may have help.

She smile.

I understand it and am happy the things go very well for you and him and I hope that it will continue this way.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:42 pm

I nodded to her with a smile on my face.

''Some tea for me would be fine but you can take whatever you wish.''

I was still shocked by her news.

''He was nice?''

I asked in surprise.

''I can not believe it...Thomas Boleyn that I knew would never be nice about it.''

I said still not believing in what I have heard.

''I hope that as well,but I am very positive that our marriage will be happy one.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Then let's have tea, it will make me some good with this cold !

She chuckle.

I wouldn't had believe it either ! but he has been and seem to have good intentions, want to care of Olympe and try integrate Olympe to his family, I hope it can be true, it's seem nearly too beautiful for be true, but anyway as long as it's a good thing for Olympe, then I am happy with it.

She smile.

Good, then, it's will surely be so. And I wish you will soon have your first child. I recall long ago, you told me you would prefer to have a girl in first.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 pm

I told to servant to bring us some tea and then turn my eyes to Emilie again and said.

''I was mistaken about this man.I have never thought that he would be nice to you and Olympe,he knows how to surprise me.I do hope that it will happen but it comes from Boleyns and you know that I don't trust them.''

I smiled and gave a little nod.

''I do hope that soon we will have a child....Yes I always wanted the girl but if it is the son my first I would be very happy ''

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Emilie smile.

I must admit that I wouldn't had imagine him to can be a good grandfather for Olympe, seen how he is in public when it's about his affairs and ambitions, but he seem to want to be so, he have even talk about visits to Hever caslte for Olympe, I guess he have some family sens and maybe was angry to has been kept in ignorance for so long about her.

She sigh.

Yes, I know what you think of them, but they are all different persons with each their personnality and not the identical monsters that you imagine they are ...

She sigh again, thinking that it's unuseful to defend them with her, anyway she will not change her mind and she don't want to argue with her best friend, Boleyn family being nearly the only topic about which they had never agree, then she add.

Anyway I think that they are sincere about Olympe, they are her family after all and I don't see what they could ever gain from it if they did pretend. I just fear the two sisters wouldn't accept to open their heart to their niece, but at last, both of her grandparents and her father love her.

She smile.

Of course, you will be happy whatever the sex of your first child will be, but I hope for you that you will have at last a girl !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:16 pm

The servant brought us tea and I smiled kindly to him and then said to Emilie.

''That is very good news to hear that he wants to be good grandfather to Olympe,and that he wants to create a strong bond with her...Yes I know that you will defend them but you know my opinion will never change.''

I said and sighed deeply.This was the only topic that we didn't agree and certainly we will never agreed to.

''Yes they are family and I am very happy that they accept Olympe...But if Thomas accepted Olympe,why Mary and Anne wouldn't?''

I asked and then took a sip from my tea.

''Yes I do hope that as well.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:38 pm

Emilie sigh.

[color=violetYes, I know that, your opinion will never change.[/color]

She reflect.

You know, their father have organisate a reunion about Olympe and Anne never came, I think the reason is simple, if people learned her brother have a illegitimate child, it's could cause problem for her rising, so she probably see her like a obstacle. Mary came but reacted with anger, she was obviously jealous of the attention he gave to me and Olympe, have call her a bastard and left in slamming the door.

She take a inspiraiton and add.

So I fear that Olympe will not have contact with her aunts, but at last, she will have her father and her grandparents.

Emilie put some milk and sugar in her tea, then take a careful sip of it.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:58 pm

I nodded in agreement.

''Yes she probably see her as obstacle for her rising since she wants to be a Queen so much her family must be better than anyone else.But Mary why she was like that! She have nothing with it and calling her like that is just rude...Yes she have her father and her grandparents and many other people who cares about her.''

I said honestly,putting my hands in my lap.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Emilie nodd.

I can understand it, I am sure it isn't against Olympe, since she don't even know her, and as her old friend, I know that behind the facade she show in public, she is a sensitive woman, but she think before all to her rising.

She sigh.

But I can hardly understand Mary, as the mother of a illegitimate child herself, she should understand better than anyone else my situation, it has been harsh for me has been to hear my daughter being insulted and by her own aunt. I hope that she will change of behaviour in the future but I have a negative a priori after what happened.

She smile slighty.

Yes, fortunately, and I hope that her grandfather, like he proposed to, will indeed invitate us at Hever castle, so she would be able to spend time with her paternal family and to build links with them.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:30 pm

I took a little sip from my tea,nodding.

''Yes I am sure that she don't have anything against her but she see her like something that ruin her rising.Yes I don't understand her as well since she is in the same situation she would probably understand you better than anyone...Yes that would be very nice and I do hope that it will happen.''

I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Emilie nodd, a serious air on her face.

Yes, she seem her like something that may ruin, or at last complicate her rising, which is her main preoccupation.

She shrugg.

But yes about the elder sister, Mary, it's weird, but maybe she told it because she was so angry against her father, it isn't a good excuse because it wasn't my daughter's fault, but if it it, it's would mean that in the future, she may be kinder to Olympe, in different circomstances.

She giggle.

And I don't doubt of the charms of my daughter, I know that this little one easely gain people's liking. She have proove it many times !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next