The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber

Go down 
+5
Geoffrey Lonshord
Emilie De Fontanay
Royce Westmoreland
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Mary Rose Tudor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:26 pm

I sighed as well.

''She feel in love with a prince Scotland but my brother,the King canceled their wedding and want to find someone else for her...I wish to keep this in seacret even from my brother until you find her and bring her to me.''

I said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:40 pm

I bowed. 'I shall do my task with utmost discretion. I intend to bring her back with me. Before I go, is there anything else I should know?'
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 pm

I shook my head.

''No that would be all...Thank you Sir Francis.I really appreciate this and would be most greateful if you find her.''

I said in kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:33 pm

I bowed once more, and said goodbye to both ladies. 'You may rely on me.' Then I left to do my mission.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:31 am

Mary look after him when he leave the room.
Then she look to her Aunt.

" I hope he find her."

Mary take a deep breath.

" I thought as father give his permission to the wedding all will be alright.
But than come his first wife and all end in a disaster."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:28 pm

I sighed once when he left the room and then looked at Mary.

''I hope so too...It is not so simple,your father just wish the best for both of you.''
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:32 pm

" Yes i know but why Cordelia run away ? She know that we are worry about her.
That will all not come when Edward`s not first wife is coming at court.
Do you know that she is pregnant? I can Cordelia understand that she is worry about her and Edward
but she can not every time run away.I make too mistakes but i stand to that and i am ready to became my
punishment."

Mary sigh deep.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:42 pm

I shook my head a little.

''I don't know Mary.The only person who can answer you is her...We must wait for Francis to find her and then we will get our answers.''
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:54 pm

" Yes i hope she is alright.Elisabeth Crawley when i hear this name i will be furios.
I have speak with her in the Great Hall and there she tell me that she is a successor of the Pataganent.
I say to her that my Grandfather have her Grandfather beat of the Bosworth Field.
She say she don`t want speak about that.Her mother Jane Bassett have became problems with Thomas Boleyn
because of this matter.Than we speak about the Boleyns.I say to her that i don`t know nothing about they.
She say that she know that Mary Boleyn and Goerge are be nice.
I don`t know why but we go to George Boleyns chamber he let us in and both speak about her mother and that George have a meet with Jane Bassett.I don`t know all i have drink so much wine and i was drunken.
Suddenly she go away and i was with him alone and i telling him that i have kiss my music teacher Mark Smeaton."

Mary take a deep breath.

" I don`t know why i kiss him.He look so handsome and it is happen.
I know that was a big mistake.I feel me very guilty of my behavoir."

Mary look abashed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:10 pm

I looked at her with wide eyes.

''Mary slow down a little...I am afraid that I don't undstand you well.''
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:36 pm

Mary take a deep breath.

" When i have my dance lesson i have kiss Mark Smeaton."

Mary look at her Aunt.

" I go with Elisabeth Crawley to George Boleyns chamber,there i drink to much wine."

Mary talk slow.

" I was drunken and Elisabeth go away and let me alone with George and i must say something in my
drunken condition that i have kiss Mark Smeaton."

Mary make a short break.

" George tell it his sister Anne and i believe she will tell it father.I have tell it my mother she have forgive me.
But i think father will me not forgive."

Mary sigh.

" I don`t know what now happen."

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:38 am

I listened her carefully.

''Oh Mary,you shouldn't be scared,that was just one inocent kiss and nothing more,and your father surely would not be upset to much about it''
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:44 am

" I hope it that he will not so be bad on me but when he hear i was drunken."

Than Mary look at her.

" But Boleyn can not tell it than father will give him the blame."

Mary look assuaged und smilie.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:18 pm

I sook my head a little disappointed in her.

''Mary I must say that I'm disappointed.You are a princess and you should act like that,you can go around and get drunk.''
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Mary look abashed.

" Yes i know.I swear you that was the first and last that i drink to much."

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:47 pm

''I hope that this will not happen again...For now we will not tell your father.''

I said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:49 pm

" But i believe that Anne will tell it father.Her brother George have sure tell it her."

Mary sigh.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:53 pm

I sighed a little.

''I don't think that she would tell.''
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 pm

" I hope you have right."

Mary look at her.

" I think it will be hard in the next time for me.I think Anne hates me and my mother."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:06 pm

''You must be strong Mary no matter what happen.Be strong and wise like your mother and everything shall be fine.''

I said in soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:14 pm

" I will be strong and i will be careful in my things they i do.I will speak with father but not about of his privat
affairs.I can´t do nothing what his permission can change."

Mary look at her.

" I hope my mother will be strong enough."

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:09 pm

I nodded to her softly.

''She will stay strong I am sure,and she will never give up.''
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:28 pm

" But what happen with her when my father will marry Anne Boleyn? I now he can`t do it without the
permission of the Pope.But i have fear that father digress from the Holy Catolic church only that he can marry Anne Boleyn."

Mary make a sad face.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:54 pm

''We still don't know if he will marry her,we should stay positive and pray that it will never happen.''
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:26 pm

" We can only hope that never happen.My mother is the rightful Queen of England and nobody can change this."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next