The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Catherine Parr's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
White Royalsun
Catherine Parr
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Catherine Parr's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:20 am

I am in my chambers, they are just beautiful, i am waiting to see the king
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Queen White hears that an importart woman, Catherine Parr, is at court, so she decides to visit her, maybe they can become friends, so she walks with two of her maids and knocks at her chambers door
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:21 pm

I hear a knock on my door , please do come in mlady welcome to my chambers
please sit
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:12 pm

She softly opens the door and tells their maids they can go, enter saying 'Excuse me' and closes the door behind her. With a big smile she approaches to the blonde lady, Catherine Parr, and softly starts to talk 'my lady, is a plesure to meet you, let me introduce myself, I am Queen White Royalsun, from the little and fair kingdom of Alderia, I am here to meet such a popular lady because I am visiting English court and I haven't got too many friends here' smiles and bows 'a pleasure to meet you and forgive me for coming here without telling you first'
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:30 am

Your Majesty,
it is truly a honor and pleasure to meet you and please you are most welcome here in my chambers. is there anything that i can do for you ? please just ask me i will happy to hel you.
how are you enjoying court ? how are you enjoying England and our countryside ? it is quite lovely is it not .
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:57 am

Smiles when she sees the lady recieves her so kindly 'Oh please my dear, you don't have to do anything for me. I just came here to visit you, because actually I am here to visit a friend but she's not at court at the moment; I have made another good friend here and now I am here for being your friend' winks and giggles 'please don't feel forced to be my friend, I just want to talk with someone' giggles again.
Yes ofcourse I am enjoying, I love Enland! Is so big if you compare it with my kingdom
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Your Majesty,
please ,it is a true pleasure to talk with you and to be your friend i will treasure our new
friendship . you are too lovely and kind
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:41 pm

'Oh my dear Catherine, please don't call me your magesty, call me White please' smiles and sits down next to her 'I will treasue our friendship too my dear. tell me how has been your day?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:04 pm

Lady White, its been such a quiet day for me sitting and reading, doing needle point , saying prayers for his majesty and members fo court. and waiting to his majesty.

Would you like to take a walk with me ? or would you like just to stay and chat ? tell me about your day

Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:24 pm

'My day? well I wrote a long letter to my beloved husband King Meric and then I called a dressmaker and ordered her new dresses' smiles 'oh, a walk will be perfect Lady Catherine'
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:42 am

Lady White,
thats lovely when you are writing to your husband its such a romantic and warm feeling
i enjoy writing. now tell me about the new dresses are they for you Lady White? or for someone else
im sure that they will be just beautiful.

whom did you call to make these dresses do you know her work? i have heard that the ladies that make
the dresses heer at court are quite good. i think you will be very happy with them

shall we go for that walk now and we can talk more there
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:00 pm

'Oh yes it is' she says smiling 'I miss my Meric crazily, but he will come to court soon, he's one of Henry's best friends, they know each other since they both were children' smiles and the idea he will come soon warm her heart.

'Well, actually I have my personal sewer, but this time I called the court sewer' smiles and says 'I always wear my favourite colours but this time I told her to make my dresses in English style'

White stands up and plains her dress skirt with her hands 'ofcourse, let's go for a walk darling'
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Very well lest go for that walk . it is lovely the gardens and the grounds of the palace don'y you agree Lady white? now you say that your husband and his majesty have been friends they were children thats lovely i have heard this about his Grace Charles Brandon .

it is so nice when friendships are able to last the tests of time as i know you and i will be great friends
Lady white. don't you agree?

there are such beautiful flowers out here such beautiful colors and the fountains everything is so beautiful
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:16 pm

'Well yes, Charles is his best friend but my Meric is one of his bests friends too.' smiles and continues talking 'Their fathers were very close friends so they know each other since childhood. Yes I agree, true friendship can last even in times like this ones we're living nowadays,and I am also sure we'll be good friends my dear Catherine, once again I beg you to call me just White, nor Magesty nor Lady, just White please' smiles and continues walking with her admiring the gardens.

'Oh yes, I love this kind of gardens, we also have gardens in Alderia, no like this but we have' smiles at her 'but this ones are truly wonderful, is like being inside of a fairytale' giggles and continues walking holding her hand 'What's about you dear Catherine?'

Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:01 am

white , how are you ? is there something that you wish to say or tell me you look so troubled
what can i do to help. i know that you miss your husband the king but i feel that there is something else
please tell me so that i may help you.

we walk over to a bench and sit by the fountains , i take her had and ask now what is it dear white whats
wrong.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Sits down with her on the bench and says 'Oh dear Catherine there's nothing wrong, thankyou but don't worry. Is just that I miss my husband, but he will be here soon, maybe he can come here to support his friend in this moment he's living, he needs true friends...and I need my husband, he's my life, my force and guiding light' talks and then smiles at her 'he will come here soon and everything will be fine'
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:36 pm

My Dear White,
i know how hard it can be when we are not with the ones we love . i know that it must be hard with your husband so busy with matters of state. i sure he will be along soon then all will be well
all manner of things will be well again.

it is so wonderful to have such a love form such a man this is very rare and should always be cherished
i am so happy for you that you have that kind of love White. one day i hope to have the same
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:06 pm

She hugs Catherine tightely and smiling says 'Thankyou very much for understanding, he will be here soon I am sure. Aww yes I am so lucky, the luckiest woman ever I can sware' smiles and her eyes bright of happiness when she talks 'my Meric is the best man, king, husband and father ever, he's so divine and faithful, aww we love each other so so much, he's my life' smiles widely and then looks at her and says 'oh I am sure you will find love too, we all have a soulmate, is just a matter of finding that person' winks and then asks 'Would you like to tell me something about your life? I've been talking on my own and din't let you talk, forgive me, I talk too much' smiles and puts her own hand on her own lips.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:41 pm

i would love to see you gardens white, i am quite sure that your gardens are just as lovely and it would be so nice to spend some time with you and your husband i think it will be a lovely time don't you ?

i do so enjoy talk with you and i do so enjoy our time together and our walks together it is such a special
time. and it is so great to have such a wonderful friend in you White.

i am quite sure that our friendship will last a very long time you are a wonderful woman and friend . and i do hope that i find the love of such a wonderful man as you have found in Meric .

god bless you both
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:22 am

'Aww ofcourse please, it would be a pleasure if someday you come to visit us in Alderia, we'll be very happy, we love receiving friends at home, we don't do that too much but we love having friends at home.
You are a very good friend too and thankyou for receiving me here so well, I am sure we'll be good friends and that you'll find a true love soon too, and my Meric, my divine husband and king will be very happy because I have a new friend' White talks and smiles widely

Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:52 am

Oh My Dear White my dear friend,

i do wish i am able to find a love that is so great , a love like yours and Meric , and his Majesty king henry
i do care for him . he is a good and kind man and he very loving and very giving. i do hope that he notices me one day i do hope that i can spend time with him one day or even sir thomas seymore i fancy him as well

i love care for my friends and will do anything to help and care for them . do look forward to coming to Alderia and spending time with you and Meric. it will be great fun and just to be with a good friend and have pretty dresses made and jewels it will be such fun

Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:25 pm

She listens to her, nods and smiles 'you'll have your true love someday, I don't know who sir Thomas Seymour is my dearest friend, forgive me, hope you'll be happy with the man you choose'

'dresses and jewels?' says smiling 'well my dear Catherine, I am sure you know that isn't everything in life but ofcourse you'll have them' smiles widely at her friend. The sun is hiding and is getting colder 'don't you think we should come in darling?' White asks kindly to her friend

Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:14 pm

My Dear White, yes lets go n it is getting quite chilly out here. and tho i know that jewels and dresses are not
everything in life it is so much fun to make and have. after all it is what woman need to look pretty for
the men in our life.

as you look so lovely everyday for your Meric , and it only enhances your beauty for you are beautiful inside and out my dear friend.

i hope that one day i will have the love a great man , Sir Thomas Seymore is the brother of the Lady Jane Seymore. alas he does not know , and i do not think it proper fro me to tell him, don't you agree.

we walk arm in arm and talk as we walk to the place , White i has been such a wonderful day with you, how do you feel , im chilled lets go sit by the fire and get warm and have some tea and then a nice hot bath

hmm ,".the fire feels so wonderful and the tea is lovely , its just so nice to sit and talk with you my dear friend"

i wonder what i happening in at court this evening , do you know? have your heard ? its always a wonderful time here at court there is always music and dancing , its always so festive here i love it don't you ?
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:59 pm

'Oh yes, ofcourse it is funny to have dresses and jewels so we can look pretty to our husbands, my Meric is so lovely' sighs happily thinking of him 'he will be here soon, I hope that! Thankyou very much for your kind words, you are very beautiful too Catherine, and a good friend'
'LadyJane Seymour? oh forgive me but I don't know her either...but well my friend, if you love the man and he shows you his love you have to show him yours too, kind atitudes with him could be a good beginning' smiles

Walks with her inside the palace 'oh yes, it is very cold outside, let's drink a cup of coffe and a piece of cake, I'd love to eat something right now' she giggles and continues talking 'yes court is always so active, but today is quiet, I think most of the people are in the trial, and for example my dear friend Anne is not here either. Well let's sit down next to the fireplace and eat something, where do you prefer to eat?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Parr's bedchamber   Catherine Parr's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catherine Parr's bedchamber
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next