The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Madeline Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:37 am

I lower my eyes as I sigh.

As can I , my lord! WHo knows what my brother will find for me!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:32 pm

I looked at her and noticed her sigh "I enjoy spending time with you, my lady...it's...it's..different" I said as I caressed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:55 pm

My cheeks flush and I smile slightly as he caresses them.I look into his eyes and he does seem sincere. I am fortunate to have met him . I then take his hand and kiss it softly.

And I enjoy spending time with you as well, Anthony. With you, I feel like a normal person that you like my company. I ...I never felt that before...hence why I decided to .....to give myself to you!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:42 am

I looked deeply into her eyes, "My lady Madeline I feel honored that you gave yourself to me." I then pulled her chin up and kissed her passionately, for having her near me was making me desire her again.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:36 pm

I kiss him back just as passionately. I close my eyes as goosebumps appear on my flawless skin.

Oh Anthony....I ....I desire you more than you would know.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:51 pm

She was more beautiful than any woman I had ever met. She pulled out a different side of me that I had never shown anyone.
I kissed her tenderly on her neck then to her collar bone enjoying every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:08 pm

I smile as he kisses my neck. My hands caress his hair and I let out a soft moan. I then take his hand and lead him to his bed , then I lock eyes with his, smiling wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:34 pm

As she leads me to the bed I become aroused at her intuitive to take the lead. I began to undress then place my place hands all over her wonderfully fit body. I laid her on the bed as I locked eyes with her, kissing her passionately, I moved my hand over her breasts, feeling my manhood grow as ever inch of her aroused me.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:53 am

As we kiss hard and passionately, I feel his arousal against me. I begin to breath hard as I lift my gown to expose myself to him, making my womanhood clear to him. I moan slightly as his hands explore every inch again.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Kissing her passionately I smile as she lifts up her gown for me. I slowly slipped it off and laid upon her, feeling her soft skin against mine. I opened her legs and entered her feeling her more intense this time.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:11 pm

I gasp softly as he enters me again. I then moan as he moves inside me while we kiss passionately. My hands caress his hair then slide down his back. making love with Anthony is the most wonderful feeling in the world.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Being inside her once more made me feel like we shared a closeness so intense that no one could describe.
I pulled her up so she was now straddling me. I leaned up and kissed her breast letting my tongue circle around her nipple. Her skin was like honey to my lips.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Surprised to be pulled up on him, I moan out loud as I feel him deeper. I smile as he kisses and teases my breasts, while I move with him. Our arms wrapped around one another, i fell myself close to climax as I feel that warm, strange feeling once again. After increasing the pace, I yell out his name as I tense up, moaning louder.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 pm

While feeling the weight of her on top of me I move at a steady pace then faster. I feel my release about come as she says my name. I moan out loud and pull her close as I release into her.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Breathing hard and fast, I smile as I look at him and kiss him softly. i brush away my hair from my face as i giggle lightly, still straddling him.

Anthony....You have made me a very happy lady! I do hope I please you!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:53 am

As she brushed the stray hairs away from her face I looked into her eyes and saw again how beautiful she was.
"Oh Madeline you have pleased me very much!!" I said with a big smile as I kissed her shoulder and laid back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:29 am

I sigh as I look into his eyes. I wish I could scream to evryone how Anthony makes me feel but I know it is not wise. I snuggle up to him, my hand on his chest, cheeks flushed with pleasure.

And you please me more than you could everr know, Anthony!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:24 am

I place one arm behind my head and the other around her. "I'm glad princess, I could do this all day with you" I said and soaked up the last moments that we had.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Enjoying my time with Anthony, I soon realize I must return to my chamber before my brother notices. i sigh as I get up and dress again. I smile at Anthony.

Anthony...I must go but I do hope to see you again soon. Perhaps we could go riding to the lake, if you will?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:25 am

I lay with her for a few more moments then realized people would be looking for me soon. I got up and dressed and walked her to the door. "Of course my lady I would enjoy that very much." I said and kissed her one last time before we parted ways.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:54 am

[i]My eyes red from having cried most of the day, I came to the decision that I had to tell Anthony as soon as possible. I slipped a cloak over my delicate pink gown and rushed to his bedchambers. I would not know how he would react nor if I would ever see him again. My heart broke at the thought. I arrive and take a deep breath as I firmly knock on his door.[i]

Anthony!! Are you there? I must speak with you. It's a matter of urgency!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:04 am

I was laying down reading. My eyes were getting heavy and I was about to blow out the candle when I heard a knock at my door. A familiar voice, I answered it and to my surprise it was the Princess Madeline. He eyes were red and swollen I was worried.

"Madeline, are you alright? what is it?"
I asked and showed her into my room.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:08 am

I walk into his chamber as he closes the door behind me. I turn to look at him and my bottom lip quivers. I wait a few moments to gather the courage to tell him as I nervously play with my fingers. I then place my hands on my stomach as I break the news.

Anthony.....I....I....I am with child. What am I to do? I am so afraid!!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:24 am

I watch her as she looks very nervous. After a few moments she tells me she is with child. My heart drops into my stomach. I didn't know what to say, I sat down on the sofa in complete silence....

I look up at her, "Are you positive?" I asked as many thoughts ran through my mind.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 am

i frown as I feel my eyes fill with tears yet again, nodding my head. I try to look at him but I feel ashamed.

I haven't bled in over a month....and...the nurse has confirmed it.

I then take the courage to look at him and notice the shock on his face. I still stand as I wait for him to tell me more on what we should do. I feel panic rise within me as I feel as if i was standing alone. I still haven't faced my brother the King yet.

I'm sorry, Anthony! I...I did not think it would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next