The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers Empty
PostSubject: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:43 pm

*After leaving Hampton Court, Joan and her beloved Thomas arrive to Whitehall Palace, a more luxurious palace ofcourse but she had used to the other palace, anyway, whenever her soulmate goes, whenever she'll follow him.
Their new bedroom and chambers are big and luxurious too, servants bring them their big tracks and help them to unpack. After a pair of hours they are ready to eat, Joan had taken the chicken and the potatoes she had prepared, with her, so is only a matter of heat the food and she serves dinner; but before she sits down to eat she hugs her Thomas tightely and kisses his cheeks* My love, is so wonderful having you here with me, and can follow you everywhere you go is a blessing for me *smiles softly and in love, kisses his lips and rubbing softly and tenderly his cheeks she says* thankyou for the letter you wrote to our children, I can't wait to receive their answers *smiles and then kisses him deeply once again* well my love, eat or our food will be cold again *winks and sits down next to him, softly rubs his hand* I love you Thomas, remember that please, I love you and need you more than the air I breath *she says sincerely looking deeply and tenderly into his wondeful eyes*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Arriiving in their new appartments at Whitehall Palace, they quickly unpack and he smiles admirable as Joan orders the servants, meanwhile he takes care of their personal papers.
Finally the servants leave the room and he hugs her warm and tenderly.
´We will have a good time here as well, my love, perhaps after dinner we could walk in our private garden, enjoy the flowers and the fresh air, and most of all, eachother. I´m so happy to have you with me, I will never let you go as long as you are happy to be with me, my angel!´ He looks sincerely into her eyes and kisses her deeply.

He smiles when she tells him the food will be cold again and they sit down together, hand in hand while they eat with their other hand.
´I´m sure they will answer us soon, my love and I guess our thomas will surprise us and visit us as soon as he finds the opportunity to do so:´
He eats with taste, they drink some wine and he sigh satisfied as he wipes his mouth with a napkin
´I love our meals together, you cook so delicious my angel, I love you too, I could not do what I must do if it wasn´t for you, you are my driving force, my love, my lovingly wonderful driving force!´ He kisses her forehead, her cheeks and her velvet lips with al his love.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm

*Smiles and silences him with a tender and deep kiss* aww my love even if you let me go I will never ever apart from you *winks and smiles teasingly, then kisses him once again and softly kisses his eyes* ofcourse we can, I'd love to see our garden with you, and kiss you lots of times there under the sunny sky *smiles in love when she talks and softly strokes your hair* in our private garden you can dress like the wonderful man you are *smiles tenderly looking deeply into his eyes and softly rubs his cheeks*

*They eat hand in hand and kiss each other sometimes* Yes my love, I am sure too, our son is like you for surprises *winks and kisses his hand* I am so glad you like my food love, I also enjoy our meals together so much, I love eating with you *winks and then goes to kiss you and sits down on your lap* my love, ofcourse you could do everything you do, you are the incredible one here, but I think without each other our lives would had been so sad, so we have to stay together forever and ever *smiles and hugs him tightely* mmm like this, tightened to each other *covers you with kisses* awww How much I love you my Thomas I am so happy to be forever and ever with you, I am truly blessed!

*After dinner she does the dishes and changes her dress, you change your clothes too so we are ready to go for a walk in our private garden*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Wolsey rushes in after the terrible final verdict at trial and just wants to call her name, as he notices she is busy cleaning the room and he hugs her from behind, so firmly that she drops the sponge.
'My love! I scared you, I apologize!' he turns her gently around so he can hug her tightly and kiss her with love.
He looks into her questioning eyes and sigh deeply, shaking his head.
'... no statement about whether or not an annullment... Campeggio has handed back the case to Rome, so... more delay, more doubts, my angel.'

He frowns deeply and bites his lips.
'It seemed like hours before he finally spoke! And when he did at last, there was a death silence... the king was the first to leave, not even looking at me for one moment! But Norfolk did look at me, and Boleyn, and also Brandon, can you believe Brandon even stepped forward to accuse me and Campeggio of bringing England down! I was already reared and... offended Campeggio on my way out, but then this Brandon stopped me! He obviously didn't speak on his own behalf, and that angered me even more! So I told him to hold his tongue because if it wasn't for me he would not even had a tongue by now to offend us this way, in front of all people!'

He smiles painfull and looks into her eyes.
'Of all things I expected to happen, this was the last! What a terrible day, I guess I even preferred a rejection of the annullment instead of this... further delay, further unbearable tension for the king, and therefore, for me! What will he do with me?!!'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:00 am

*Joan is cleaning their chamber and Thomas appears, hugs her tightely from behind and he surprises her because she hadn't heared him, then he turns her to him and kisses her deeply* ahh my love don't worry, I just hadn't heared you come in*softly rubs his chest and kisses him back again with all her love. He tells her what happened with the trial* oh my love, so you have to wait more, haven't you? oh my love, there's still a hope please don't desperate *kisses him deeply*
But I can't belive that Brandon has been so rude with you, specially with you! he should be grateful with you! ahhh that silly men, this doesn't surprise me from Norfolk or Boleyn but Brandon? is he associated with them too? ahh they are who are crazy for power and wealth *she talks angrily about the men*
And the king , he only wants more and more, has he forgotten EVERYTHING you've done for him? he's such a selfish man *shakes her head in dissapproval and hugs you tightely, then looks at you and softly rubs yur cheeks* well my love, then we just have to wait, I am so sad you had to pass through such a hard day... the king won't hurt you my love, I promise, I won't let anyone to hurt you, happen what happen we will always be together and love each other everytime and everywhere, I know everything is difficult, but if we are together we can handle everything *looks into your eyes tenderly and with love, smiles softly and kisses you more* I prepared sweet potato, fish and salad, let's change your clothes and eat together *helps you to take your cardinal's hat off and with your clothes*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:17 pm

'You are probably right, there is still hope...'he speaks toneless, not really believing what he says and he hugs her even tighter, kissing her deeply.
'Brandon.... well, I knew he is allied to the Boleyns and Norfolk, but I didn't know he hates me that much to stand up against me in front of all these people!' he shakes his head and shrugs, his eyes light up.
'I made him shut up though, also in front of all these people... he wanted to embarass me, well, I embarrassed him even more, that braggart!'
He holds her face in his hands as she talks about the king and smiles faintly.
'Of course the king is selfish, my love... he needs to be selfish and show no compassion, it would weaken his position!' He smiles more and raises an eyebrow as he imagines her fighting his enemies, but so grateful for her support that he must swallow his tears for her loyalty to him and he shuts her up with a kiss.

'You don't need to worry for me, my love... the king will be disappointed and neglect me for a while, but he will soon realize that he still needs me.' ... I hope, he thinks but he doesn't say that.
'Now, let us have dinner indeed... and enjoy our evening together, you prepared delicious things, my angel!'
While changing his clothes he hugs her for a moment, before they sit at the table.
'My love.... have I told you today that I love you? And thanked you for being in my life and supporting me the way you do?' He looks into her eyes and kisses her with all his love.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:56 am

*She realizes he doesn't really believe in his own words, softly rubs his cheeks* mmm my love, I know how hard and difficult this all is but hope is the last thing you should lose. And that Brandon, ahh my love, he is like the others, they only ally with the ones they think they will be richer with, and then they leave the ship so quickly like rats. But I am so glad you had put him in his place,he's just a silly boy and tries to act like a powerful man, if he were true wise we would never ever stand up in front of a man like you *kisses him deeply with all her love, softly rubbing his back*

Ahhh my love, I only can say that I thought the king was wiser, but now he only shows he's another silly boy, but if he has something in his head and if he uses his brain just a little, he will realize he can't do anything without you, he can have many administrators, but you are the only one who will be forever and ever loyal to him *she talks angrily, she can't understand how this silly and horrible men can try ti hurt her divine wonderful beloved Thomas*

*They sit down to have dinner, she holds his hands meanwhile he talks and smiles in loved and completely melted for him* Awww my love, you haven't got to thank me for anything but... you haven't told me that you love me yet and mmmm I think I really need to hear that to stay alive *kisses him more and more and strokes his hair, a long deep kiss with all their love and passion*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:26 am

He smiles a little while she talks to him, he softly squeezes her hand and chews on the fish, swallowing and wiping his mouth before he answers her.
'Ah, yes, they all seek the power and the wealth, but they don't seek the sorrows and the hard work involved! they only seek their own gain, but I have never seen signs of them, taking care of the king and the whole kingdom itself. I never detected a vision in them, a true aim to bring England forward and out of the solitary position we had for ages! Only two men in the neighborhood of the king are strong and wise enough to see where England should head for... but one of them is too pious and the other too rigid. Both of them however love the king like I do and want the best for him, instead of manipulating him for their own comfort!'

He frowns deeply and bites his lips, thinking about a possible successor, then shakes his head.
'As long as there is life, there is hope... you are right, my love, I will never give up! Soon the king will see through the cunning plans of these men and take the reigns in his own hands. He just needs some time to process his disappointment and think clearly again.'

Feeling better he smiles at her and leans forward to kiss her tenderly.
'Of course I thank you my love, you make me feel so good by your sweet and lovingly presence!! Mmmm so you need to hear me say I love you to stay alive then... well I need you to stay alive, so I will say it so many times you will beg me to stop!' He laughs, winks and then strokes her cheek, looking seriously into her eyes.
'I love you my wonderful Joan, inexpressibly much! You are the love of my life, my other half, I need you like the air I breath and I will do everything I can to make you as happy as I am with you by my side!'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:37 pm

*She eats and then answers* and they will never ever really take care of the king or about England, they only want wealth and more wealth and power, they could destroy the king and whole England if that would make them richer. And the other two men won't participate in this mess meanwhile they have their bellys full...ahhh my love don't worry, anyone could never ever do what you do, and even if the king is too silly and puts someone else in your place, he will regret sooo much my love, because a silly man with ideas of destroy the church and anything else will never ever be good for the king, a king who talks more than what he does and is used to leave every important matter in other hands, only in your hands that things can be succeful and safe, if he is sooo silly to do such a thing he will regret very soon. Please my love, try to calm down unless a little and enjoy dinner, everything will be fine if we are together, safely together *smiles at him tenderly and kisses his hand and finally his lips*

Awww my love, is me who has to thank you for being the best sulmate, man and husband ever! you are my guiding force and you know that *looks into his eyes and he starts to talk. with happiness tears in her eyes she hugs him tightely and says* my love, you are my eternal soulmate and my other half, we'll be forever and ever together, anyone will never ever apart us, I promise you that, and my love, you are my everyting , my reason to stay alive and go ahead each day, you make me the happiest ever, I love you unconditionally forever and ever only you! *kisses him depely with all her love*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:39 pm

He eats while she talks and nods in agreement, the stone in his stomach is back and heavier than ever but it doesn´t ache.
´My love, let us not get ahead of the run indeed... though I fear my enemies will not let go of this opportunity to bring me down, they have been waiting for this so long! And who will support me? Not the queen and her friends, who think I am too worldly for a catholic priest. I am on my own again, as I have always been, totally dependent on the king's whims.'

He sigh deeply and frowns.
'My only hope is that Thomas More brings good news from France! As long as he succeeded in the mission I gave him and the French king, the emperor and the pope are not united, there is hope for me to persuade the pope to grant this annullment after all! If not...' he shakes his head to remove his dark thoughts and smiles weakly as she speaks to him with tears in her eyes.

With his thumb he softly wipes away a tear from her cheek and kisses her with love.
'My love... we will never apart, I promise you that! However...' he gently takes her beloved face in his hands and looks sincerely into her eyes. 'In case anything happens to me... I have taken measures on your behalf, my love. Don't worry, my angel, I don't think it will ever be necessary, but I want you to know you will never be on your own.'
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:41 am

*she sighs deeply because what he says is true* ok my love, just don't desperate please, I will be forever and ever here for you, with you, by your side, loving and supporting you always, feeling always so proud of you! the best man ever
Let's pray for Thomas More bring good news from France, that king Francis is crazy like our king I imagine, but I don't think he has had the courage to ally with Spain. And your name is still important for the Pope, I know his tired of king Henry's demmands but you are Thomas Wolsey, don't forget that , you are my husband and that makes you a very important man *jokes to calm him down and winks, then stands up and wraps her arms around him, meanwhile she kisses his cheek* everything will be fine my love, I promise , for you everything will be fine!

*They kiss each other with love and tenderness and when he talks she makes him shut up putting a finger on his lips* ahh my love thankyou, but I mean that I am nothing without you by my side, without your love, please my Thomas, don't think that crazy things, you know without you there's no life for me and I don't want to live if you aren't with me *kisses him deeply lots of times* but we will never ever be aparted, never ever! ahhh my love, would you like a piece of cake? ...then I have something else for you *winks and kisses him once again, she wants to apart all those dark thoughts from his head*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:43 pm

He listens, smiling weakly and when she stands up and wraps her arms around him, he puts a hand on her arm and leans his head against her shoulder.
´I promise... I will not despair, my love. Everything will be fine. Just stay with me, I... sometimes feel so alone!´
He turns his head to kiss her cheek and pulls her on his lap.
´You should be careful though what you say about the French king and our king, I would accept this kind of talk from no one - except you. Any other critic I would lock up in prison!!´ he smiles tenderly and caresses her lips, noticing her indignant expression.
´A king has more on his mind than we can ever imagine, my darling... but I love the way you support me, your important man, as you say!´ he smiles wider and kisses her deeply, his arms tightly around her.

´And now, my important woman, I tell you that your life means more to me than my own, so I want you to know that you will be fine in any case, though of course we remain together, we are far from old, aren't we? We will keep our promise and grow very, very old together, my love.' He smiles under her kisses and kisses her back, raising an eyebrow.
'I'd like a piece of your delicious cake, of course, but you make me curious about what else you have for me!' he winks back at her and researching his eyes glide over her body to see if she is hiding something from him, while his hand plays with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:06 pm

I talk what I think about them and I think I am not so wrong, but now I will try to keep my mouth closed because this man won't have mercy with me if I continue talking *smiles tenderly and kisses him deeply with all her love* ofcourse I will stay with you, forever and ever! alone? why alone my love? you have me here, and I always love doing my best to help you, in everything I can my love. You are my important man, the most important person for me in the whole world and I will never ever leave you, even if you beg me *winks teasingly*

ofcourse we will keep our eternal promise and grow very veryyy old together, loving each other, you know without you I couldn't be fine in any way, but luckily we are very young *says teasingly and smiles kissing you once more*
*puts her finger on your lips and trying not to giggle says* first you have to eat all the cake I'll serve you and also drink a hot tea like a good boy, then you could have the surprise *winks and goes to the kitchen , quickly comes back and gives you a cup of tea and a plate with a big peace of cake with strawberries and cream, sits down next to you and eats with you* eat all your food my little Thomas, surprises are for good boys *winks and kisses his cheek softly*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:24 pm

´Don´t try me my love, I would show you no mercy at all, right or not!´ he smiles teasingly and softly strokes her cheek before they kiss eachother deeply.
´I know I´m not alone with you by my side, the way you support me my love... it´s just I feel alone at times when it comes to political decisions about England´s future. Well, I chose this position, I won´t complain, my angel!´ He shrugs and takes her hands in his, kissing her fingertips one by one.
´You mean the world to me, you make me see things clearly and act less... rude, I hope.´ he smiles at her.
´.... beg you to leave me my love?' he shakes his head heavily and puts her hand on his chest.
'I won't ever make the same mistake again and apart us, so no, I won't beg you, unless to beg you to stay with me whatever happens!'

He nods seriously at her words untill she starts to tease him and he looks dazedly at her.
'We are young, at least you are and well, you keep me young, too!' He snaps at her finger and makes protesting noises.'What? No surprise unless I behave like a good boy? You are a good negotiator, my love!' He winks at her and stretches his arm, holding her hand so she can't go to the kitchen, pulling her back so he can kiss her lips. 'We'll see then... the first point is for you!' he laughs and let go, watches her movements and smiles approvingly as he sees the delicious cake.
'Alright then, the second one, too... I can't resist your cooking and I want to be a good boy, earning my surprise' he shrugs and eats the cake, enjoying the wonderful taste and takes a sip from the tea, then he notices her gaze and puts down his cup.
'Ahh, it's delicious, you have outdone yourself again. Well? I behave as desired? I think I do, so it's time for my reward!' he leans backwards in his chair and looks at her with shining eyes, smiling teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:31 am

Oh so even if I act properly you won't show me mercy? oh I love that *giggles and kisses you lovengly*
I know what you mean about being alone with that my love, and unluckily I can't help you with state and political decisions, but you know I will be forever and ever by your side, you haven't got to beg me to stay with you never, because I'll always be, forever and ever everytime and everywhere. I know how hard that decisions are and the weight they have, but you are the best for do this, and if someday something goes wrong that is normal, you are a man, and also the best one, no one could never ever do what you do , believe me!

You are young too my love *she smiles teasingly and kisses you when you hold her hand tightely. Eats cake and drinks tea with you and doesn't apart her gaze from you until you've eaten all the cake* mmmm my little Thomas your good negotiator thinks you had behaved like a very good boy and you deserve your surprise. Please keep calm *says standing up and trying not to smile too much, I will see if you have drunk all your tea mmm you have my dear love you have... *smiles teasingly and tenderly looking at you leaned in your chair, she smiles softly and tenderly looking into your eyes and starts to open her dress ribbons, so you can see her beasts, walks towards you and sits down on your lap, with her legs at the both sides of your legs, softly whispers* here you have me my Thomas, let's forget everything else and all this mess, and let's make a mess here inside our chambers, our own mess please! *looks at him full of passion and desire*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:34 am

'No, no mercy at all!' he smiles and kisses her back with all his love.'I can be ruthless, my angel'
He sigh and leans his forehead against hers.
'If you were not here, my love, I would have gone mad by now... the weight is heavy indeed and the interests conflicting, it's hard to predict the outcome of decisions in the longer term. I don't know if I am the right man to do this, but I always strive to achieve the desires of our king and so far, I have not made many mistakes my darling. If only...' he interrupts himself and bites his lips, then squeezes softly her hand and let go of his thoughts.

'Calm? I am always calm!' he looks expectantly when she controls if he has eaten everything and raises an eyebrow as she even looks inside his cup. She opens her ribbons and approaches him and he raises his hands to help her sit down on his lap, he looks into her eyes and moans softly.
'My love, what a wonderful surprise, but I want to unpack it myself.' he smiles and opens the other ribbons of her dress while he keeps looking into her eyes with love and passion. 'Let's make a mess, yes, our own loving mess!' he whispers and kisses her deeply before he let his lips slide into her neck, while he caresses her breast with one hand, the other rubs her back.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:55 pm

You are the ebst for this my love and unluckily we can't turn back time and make the king change his mind, so now we only have to go ahead in this mess *softly strokes your hair* everything will be fone don't worry I promise you everything will be fine for us *smiles tenderly looking into his eyes*

mmmm open it yourself my love *smiles and kisses you deply and hungrily, with all her love but also with crazy desire, you start to kiss her neck and she moans softly, stroking your hair and triying to open your shirt, finally she can and meanwhile you devour her neck she sticks her breasts to your chest, softly rubs your back in desire and talks in whispers* mm my Thomas, the present is your and you play with it as you want you know that !
Mess my love? do you want our lovely mess? ok my love, says with a pleasenty voice meanwhile you kiss her neack and she strokes her body against yours* you'll have the mess and I will start *extends her arm and catches the tablecloth, pulls from it and everything on it falls on the ground, then covers you both with the tablecloth and we are kisisng each other under it*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:57 pm

'A mess, yes... it's one big mess!' he speaks softly, biting his lips, frowning deeply but when she tells him everything will be fine he smiles faintly.
'Of course my love... I have been in warmer corners and always found a solution. We will be fine, don't worry.' He strokes and kisses her cheek, then hugs her.

'Mmm I love your present, to play with it as I please? Ahh... you know what that means!' He smiles and sucks softly her neck while she opens his shirt. When she covers them under the tablecloth he laughs loudly and buries his head between her breasts.'A great start my love, but like you say, it's only a start!'
He embraces her and let them drop from the chair, falling on the floor and they are entangled in the tablecloth, laughing and kissing eachother deeply while they undress eachother desirous to love and become one again.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:40 pm

mmm my love, you know I love making mess with you *winks and then seriously says* I don't fear anything if you are with me, and we'll be always together so anything could ever hurt us, I promise you that *hugs him tightely*

only the start my beloved Thomas? *asks meanwhile you kiss her neck and moans softly in pleasure* mm my love yes only the start, we'll go very far with our love play *giggles and kisses him deeply. They fall on the floor and laugh like two children, kissing each other and taking off their clothes, she licks his face and kisses him on his lips and neck, this Thomas is the same Thomas who used to love her in the woods or in the farm, he will always live, and is the divine man anyone else will ever see but who she sees everytime she looks into his wonderful eyes, her real Thomas! The only one, the autentic one,and the most wonderful man ever!* I love you sooo much *she says and kisses him *then aparts the tablecloth a little to breath with him* that was the biginning my love, so, what is the next? *asks smiling teasingly*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 pm

'You don't fear anything when you are with me? Mmmm, perhaps you should fear me!' he jokes and searches for her under the tablecloth, tickling every part of her body he feels.
'Only the start, indeed!' he tells her when he finally hugs her, looking mischievously into her eyes while he strokes her hair. He smiles and raises an eyebrow.
'Well, so far we achieved that your hair is a mess, my angel!' He rumbles in her hair while he kisses her long and deeply, his arms around her. Here under the tablecloth the years fall away fom him, he is still young and just chased her through the fields, she always was too quick for him and he felt the excitement grow as she managed to escape and he chased her again, sometimes grabbing beside her to increase the pleasure. He loved her then and loves her still, she is his only and true love, he never desired someone else, she is the most wonderful woman on earth and the only one who can make him relax.
'What's next? I'll show you what comes next!' he turns around and drags her with him, several times untill she is on top of him and he smiles while he kisses her again and again.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:56 pm

*smiles teasingly and completely in loved* mm my darling, fear you?? mm I love when you talk like that *giggles and kisses him deeply* I am such a brave girl, aren't I my love? *You tickle her and she laughs loudly, tries to tickle you and caress your warm skin* mm my love you are a divine boy, yes only the start!!!!!! *bites your neck softly*

mmm my hair is a mess but you are also a divine mess *giggles and kisses you more* They roll together and stop next to the fireplace, on the fur carpet, she is on his top and smiles softly, compeltely in loved looking into his eyes* I love you so much my divine love Thomas! *kisses him deeply, lots of times and then starts to move her hips softly, they are one together, in body heart and soul, like it always has been and always will be, they love each other the whole night next to the fireplace, tenderly and passionately, like the two young lovers who used to loved each other in the middle of the woods and in the warmth of the farmer*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:55 pm

'' You are brave, my beloved Joan, just show me how brave you are...because I think you will beg me for mercy!' He winks and chuckles while they stop rolling and lie on the fur carpet, looking deeply into eachother's eyes with love and desire.
'I love you incredibly much, my wonderful Joan!' he whispers hoarsely and they start to move together, tenderly and gradually more passionately, now and then pausing to drink some wine, talk quietly and then continue their lovemaking throughout the night.

Finally they fall asleep in eachother arms, he sleeps restless though and awakes early, watching her beautiful innocent face while she sleeps, breathing quietly and he lapses into musings, trying not to wake her as he softly strokes her hair and kisses her forehead, though the growing sorrows ache his stomach. He knows that if More doesn't succeed, he is totally delivered to the king's clemency and the days he could count on that are definitely behind him.
Back to top Go down
Joan Larke
Governess
Joan Larke

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:07 pm

*She opens her eyes and realizes they are sleeping on the carpet, sees him looking at the roof and softly caress his cheek* good morning my love, what are you thinking about? *kisses him deeply and rests her head on his chest, hugging him tightely cuddling with him. She knows he's concerned for something about his job, she's sure is for this mess with the king and the marriage annulment he wants, to marry Anne Boleyn, but she can't see her beloved Thomas like this. She knows how much important his job, the king and Englad are for him, but she hates when he doesn't pay atention to himself, neglecting himself and only thinking in the king's necessities, on the other hand she knows that won't change, so she has decided to support him always and stay with him the whole time, trying to make his life happier and less heavy, he's the eternal love of her life and her reason to live. Softly rubs his chest and belly and kisses him once more, reminding the divine night they had together* good morning my wonderful Thomas, are you tired because I had no mercy with you? *smiles asking teasingly*
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:03 am

He awakes from his thoughts as he feels her warm lovingly hand on his cheek and he catches it to kiss it.
'Good morning my love, I was just thinking, well, I hope to hear news from More today. And in the midst of the night a servant came to me with a message from the king, he wants an audience with me today .. with me and Campeggio.' He smiles faintly and strokes her long hair while she rests her head on his chest, his other arm tightly around her.
How come as soon as she is awake, his dark thoughts seem to flow away as snow in the sun? He presses a kiss on her head and chuckles when she asks him about their wonderful night together.
'Mmm, no my love, I am not tired and no, you didn't have mercy with me indeed! But then I didn't have mercy with you too, I thought you would beg me to stop but I don't recall you did, my angel?!' he talks teasingly, lifting her chin with one finger to kiss her velvet lips softly and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers   Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cardinal Thomas Wolsey and Joan's chambers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next