The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:31 pm

I was not jealous by his past lover we all had one but I got the sense that he was trying to make me jealous which was not working I did not do jealousy. A friend that is nice are they a good friend I met a young lady the other day named Anne she is very interesting she seems torn between here and France
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:21 am

Geoffrey noticed that hi plan to make her jealous was not working. He continued to smile

Oh really? I'd like to meet her. I think that your friends are mine, and mines are yours. The lady I was talking about is named Katherina. She is Cranmer's wife. She helped me a lot..

He admitted with a deep breath and staring at ceiling
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:42 pm

The lady in the box crate is that who you are friends with? It is a bit peculiar how in Germany clergymen are allowed to marry yet in this realm it is forbidden let us pray that her protector is the king of Bavaria and that no harm shall thereby come unto her whilst she is visiting our king. I sighed thinking of Anne She is currently residing under Katherine of Aragon.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:14 am

Geoffrey sighed as well. He turned his head towards her

Oh really? I know she lives at Kimbolton Castle. About lady Katherina, I know that she feels alone cause her husband neglects her. Clergyman ot not, they are not different from other couples..

He sighed again, before adding

I don't know if clergymen should marry or not. But I'm a catholic, and you're a protestant, Kate. Do you think that religion could be a problem between us?
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:35 pm

I was to busy loving Geoffrey to notice our different religion but it stung I had never been stung by a bee but it still stung. What will you do if they king turns to the new faith? I have learnt that arguing over faith can lead to wars and burnings very cruel things in this realm and in Spain but if we have children I say let them decide which faith they want to be I am not willing to argue about this... Now tell me more about your friend As far as I was concerned that topic was off limits for now..
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:40 pm

Geoffrey nodded in agreement

As you wish. We shall talk about that at the right moment. Oh..lady Katherina is very kind. She even gave me suggestions about you. It seems she loves helping young lovers..

He giggled turning his face to her again
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:45 pm

I frowned laying their sulkily why mention religion now I remained silent listening to him speak of her friend when an idea crossed my mind not everyone got married I could remain with Geoffrey and let our children decide their own faith when they grew up and also depending on the mood of the king.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:18 pm

Noticing that she was silent, Geoffrey turned his head towards her

What are you thinking about, Kate?

He asked. And with his hand he reached hers slowly
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:04 am

I was brought out of my lovely daydream by the soothing sound of his voice. I erm.. have this proposal for you we don't have to marry we could grow old together have the children we want and of course my little cottage a field away from court life. My thoughts are of this we let our children choose their own faith by the time we have them some bright spark will have made up another one. I love you too much to lose you over this I just can't lose you again you're my everything Geoffrey. I cuddled up next to his naked body I could trust Geoffrey he was loyal and ever so faithful to me I have loved him for along time but somehow religion never crossed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Geoffrey shook his head after listening her. He couldn't believe she was serious and kissed her hand to calm her down

My love..I would never accept that our children will be called bastards. I wish to marry you and build a family with you. Kate..you're my soulmate. Don't let religion to ruin our beautiful love. We have time to think about that..

He smiled tenderly but he felt the urge to kiss her
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:16 pm

I moved down the bed covering myself up with the covers. So one day we shall have my little cottage that I dream to have. This was an exciting thought that distracted me for awhile
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:03 am

Geoffrey wrapped an arm around her waist. Even if covered by covers, he still could see her body's curves. He smiled seeing her excitement

Of course. We'll live into a nice, wooden cottage. With many children running laughing around. And we shall be very happy. I promise you..

He said and with his lips reached hers
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:36 pm

He was kissing me to shut me up I thought I returned his kiss softly closing my eye's as I thought of my own little cottage. So both of us can keep our faith then I asked hopefully everyone had different religions and married.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:15 am

Geoffrey took a breath. He caressed her cheek and smiled

I'm ready to convert myself to Reformation, Kate. Only for your love..

He answered with a serious tone. But he was happy about this choice
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:35 pm

I was taken back by his announcement this was not what I was expecting to hear this was such a big step to take in ones life. Do it for yourself Geoffrey although I have to say I think the King shall also be happy about this decision no matter what our faith is at court we must all abide by the King and the religion he follows. I said seriously now the king was head of the supreme church everyone must now follow the religion he did or be announced as heretics to the public and face the most horrors of punishment.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:23 am

Geoffrey smiled warmly shooking his head

I feel not forced, Kate. I do it for love. For us. And as you said, very soon the King will force all of us to follow the new religion. So why should we worry about that?

He asked shrugging a bit
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:47 am

I am glad that I shall not have to spend time worrying about you but do you know what this means. I whispered resting my head peacefully on his chest. You are a born again virgin I said trying to hide my laugh from him but it was coming out.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:36 pm

Geoffrey smiled curiously after her last words

Hey, Lady Ashley..what do you mean? I remind you that you have a true man at your side..

He tickled her hips a bit giggling
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:10 am

I giggled holding my stomach playfully smacking his hands away. I said that you are a born again virgin I have no doubt that you are a true gentleman darling. I went back to his side resting quitely next to him.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Geoffrey giggled taking her in his arms again

I know...I know. I was just testing you, sweet Kate. But I see there is no need. Simply because you love me. And I love you back..

He smiled and placed a soft kiss on her lips
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:52 am

I returned his kiss staring in two his eyes that had a certain twinkle about them. Yes I love you too I think I might start saving behind some money for our future and my cottage what do you think I sighed happily gently moving my body against his.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:22 am

Geoffrey pulled her closer wrapping an arm around her. Her body's warmth was so enjoyable and relaxing. He could stay in bed with her like that for ages

Yes..I can save some money too. But before this, you deserve a proper engagement. That's a surprise, so I can't add more..

He said with a playful smile
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:13 pm

He speaking of engagement made me sit up with a gleaming smile. Oh everything about a proposal is meant to be a secret I shall not press you on the matter. I laid myself back down to excited to even sleep.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:34 pm

Geoffrey giggled seeing her reaction

I think you should start to be used at that, my love. Cause our marriage life will be full of surprises. And I'll make every single day special for you..

He said and kissed her once more time. He never felt so in love in his whole life
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:48 am

What do you mean get used to it? By keeping secrets I am confused now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next