The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber

Go down 
+8
George Boleyn
Alfonsina Garcia
Agostino De Agostinis
Cesare Garcia
Thomas Wyatt
Francis Bryan
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Wyatt
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:25 am

Margaret's eyes were closed but she giggled secretly hiding her face in his chest "I can teach you, my lord.." She kissed his skin with her warm lips "I love you too, Anthony.." She sighed and after few minutes she fell completely asleep
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Anthony awoke with Margaret in his arms he thought for awhile about their future together and the ring he was going to give her when they marry or possibly sooner at the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:01 am

Margaret opened her eyes.She could feel Anthony's warm body against hers and smiled. She looked up at him. She noticed he was staring at her "Good morning, my lord.." She said jokingly and smiling
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:48 am

Anthony smiled stretching his arms up. I do have a lot of things to do today shall I try and catch you later
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:53 am

Margaret looked at him a bit surprised. She just nodded "Oh..yes, of course. Hope to see you at Christmas Party, tonight.." She hoped he was not annoyed or disappointed for sleeping with her without making love. She stood up from bed, with sheets still wrapped around her body "Thank you for spending night with me.." She whispered and smiled sweetly
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:17 am

No you misunderstand we have yet to have breakfast come back to bed look it's your room and you are leaving. Margaret I have yet to get you a ring I need to do that today Anthony smiled pulling her back to bed by the sheet still covering her
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:54 am

Margaret came back to bed giggling "I was not leaving. Just..getting ready for a bath. But..wait, you said a ring? Which ring?" She asked surprised. She was looking at him with an hopeful smile and her hand placed on his strong chest
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Oh you should of said. Well you can't get married without engagement ring I was going to save it for our wedding day what do you think? Anthony took her fingers in his hands
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:27 am

Margaret opened her mouth. She looked at her fingers on his hand and she looked up at him "Anthony, I..I don't know what to say. I never had an engagement ring.." She smiled. She was trying to control her emotions but she was feeling an explosion of joy inside her. She waited anxiously for him to move
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Anthony smiled but was confused You have been married before you said so you had no engagement ring or wedding ring? Anthony was discovering more and more about her the further these wedding plans went ahead
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:42 am

Margaret lowered her eyes. She sighed before starting to talk "No..actually. Cesare asked me to marry him at secluded lake. He tried..he tried to take me there, but I refused. He didn't believe that I was a virgin.." She blushed "So..when he asked me to be his wife, I accepted. He gave me no time. That night..we left secretly England. And we married in Genoa the same night.." She paused. She had to take a breath, before continuing "He just wanted to bed me, Anthony. He gave me no ring. I..I even had to wear my wedding dress in front of him, cause he wanted to see me naked before wedding night. And when the ceremony ended..he stole my innocence.." A tear ran along her cheek remembering that night. She looked up at him and smiled weakly "That's why I never had a ring.."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Anthony wiped away her tear. We won't mention him again my love but now you have a better chance to do it entirely properly you can have bridesmaids and pageboys a dress aswell a proper wedding reception bit I am very tempted to run a sword through that feckless man but he is not worth it only you are Margaret
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:12 am

Margaret smiled shooking her head "No..we won't mention him again, I promise. I..I just want to start a new life with you, Anthony. Yes, we will have a great ceremony. And I promise you that I'll be a devoted wife. And I'll give you children.." She giggled happily and she met her lips with his. She kissed him deeply "I love you, Anthony.."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Anthony played with the locks of her hair. Will you still be a lady in waiting after we marry
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:33 am

Margaret looked at him confused "Do you mean..in Alfonsina's household? Oh..I think I will be. I love Alfonsina. She is not like her brother and..and I don't blame her for his actions.." She sighed rubbing softly her hand on his chest "Are you not happy about me still being at Garcia family's service?"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:30 am

Anthony disliked the idea of Margaret still having contact with the family it didn't seem right. I am not to sure I have mixed feelings about it but you are your own person Margaret but in my eye's you don't owe them anything after how you were treated that is how I see it I am only looking out for you
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:52 am

Margaret took a breath "I know you wouldn't have agreed. I know how her brother treated me. But he is not at court..and I have no contacts with him anymore.." She looked up at him smiling weakly "I know you're rich enough to take care about me, Anthony. But Alfonsina has no fault for what her brother did. If I decided to leave her husehold, I fear she would be upset. She just found her son...a sono who she believed dead. She still needs me.." She smiled and with her delicate hand she caressed his cheek. She wondered if he was still jealous about her past with Cesare
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:20 pm

Anthony took her face in his hands Yes but when we start a family and life of our own I would like to buy some land near court wouldn't you?
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:07 am

Margaret looked up at him. She could feel the warmth of his hands against her cheeks and she couldn't help to blush "To buy a land? Oh it would be..fantastic, Anthony! A place where to have some shelter far from court. Only for us.." She took his hand and she kissed it slowly and deeply. Her heart was racing "I promise that I'll make you happy and proud of me, Anthony.." She smiled sweetly
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Anthony kissed her forehead then got up wrapping his shirt around him. Well I have some very important matters to attend to so I guess I shall see you at the aisle then He chuckled hardly believing he was to marry
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:43 am

Margaret looked up at him still laying on bed, with sheet still wrapped around her body. She smiled "See you later, my lord. I can't wait to be finally your wife for spending every night in your arms. I love you.." She extended her hand to reach his and she looked at him with a relaxed and pleased smile
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Anthony smiled at her sense of humour taking her extended hand he kissed it before leaving the room with a swiss of his cloak
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:10 am

Margaret was still looking at the door after he left. She took a deep breath while an happy smile came on her lips. She kept on staring at celing thinking about her wedding ceremony
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:49 am

My dear sister Margaret. How are you today.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:59 pm

Margaret was sewing something, sat next to fireplace. She wanted to make a new shirt for Anthony. Suddenly she saw her brother coming into room and she stood up immediately. She smiled and she ran towards him "Thomas! Welcome back to court! I missed you so much, brother. How are you?" She hugged him happily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next