The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Little Lake

Go down 
+12
Francis Bryan
Sienna Rousseau
Anthony Lee
Margaret Wyatt
Stephen Gardiner
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Mary Rose Tudor
Royce Westmoreland
Jane Parker
Madeline De Fontanay
Nan Saville
Charles Brandon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Little Lake - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Margaret looked at him with a surprised face. She wasn't expecting such question from him. She just shook her head and sighed "I don't know..it's too early. I just know that I suffered too much in the past. And I don't want this happens again.." She was still wrapping his neck and her glance almost begged to meet his "Why do you ask, my lord?" She was not sure if asking this or not, but she did. While her heart couldn't stop racing
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Simply curious I too like you would find it hard to love again. Was your first marriage arranged if you don't mind me asking. Anthony was trying to figure this out a bit more
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Margaret was enjoying staying in his arms. They were approaching the Palace with slow steps, when he suddenly asked her about her marriage. She shook her head and smiled sweetly "Oh..no, I don't mind, my lord. It was not arranged. He..he asked me to marry him and I simply accepted. But I did a mistake.." She had to take a breath, before continuing "He knew that I would have never slept with a man before marriage. He just wanted my virginity.." She blushed suddenly and looked somewhere else "He married me for lust. Not for love.." She whispered while she was feeling her cheeks becoming red
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Anthony shook his head in a disgusted way not at her but at the indiscretion of her former husband. that must of been very hard for you to deal with tell me Margaret do you ever wish for a life away from court. he turned and faced her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Margaret couldn't avoid to notice his disgusted expression. Maybe it was because of what she just said about her marriage. Maybe he found disgusting using an innocent girl just to satisfy his needs. But how could he react, if only he knew all disgusting things that Cesare did? She was still thinking about all this when he asked her about a life far from court "It has been hard, yes. I was pregnant when he left me, and I lost my baby.." She stopped and breathed deeply, before talking again "But this is the past, thank God. So yes, sometimes I dream a life far from court, at Allington Castle. Alone. I won't find another husband. Who will marry a woman left by her first husband?" She asked. His strong arms were still wrapping her, sweetly rocking her while walking towards Palace. For a while she wished they could never arrive
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Anthony contemplated every word she was saying. I have courted a few women but you need to have a strong connection that can endure almost anything. I think you would be a very good friend to me Margaret if you would like that. If you hadn't already endured so much I would court you but think that you need to have time alone don't lose hope though. Anthony sighed as they arrived at the palace
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:03 pm

Margaret felt her heart about to stop for a moment. He just asked her to be his friend. And she was already thinking that he wouldn't want to see her anymore for her talkative nature. She smiled sweetly "My lord..I would be honoured of becoming your friend. You are a rare gentleman, and I'll never forget your kindness.." They stopped in front of Palace's entrance and she could touch the ground with her feet. The pain at her ankle was almost disappeared. She looked at him "I...I don't know how to thank you, my lord. You have been so kind to me. But..I can reach my room alone. Thank you again for nice conversation and for your help. My Lord.." She curtsied deeply in front of him and entered quickly in the Palace
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:51 am

Sienna was feeling down she had been mucked around and she wasn't happy at all she kept looking down into the lake as her tears fell down she longed for France.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:02 pm

I went out for a walk, feeling restless since my return to court. I saw a young woman by the side of the lake and went up to her. Good eve, milady. Mind if I sit here with you?
Back to top Go down
Sienna Rousseau
Lady-in-waiting
Sienna Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Sienna turned her head up and smiled moving up a bit
Of course not all new friends are welcome in my book in fact you might become useful
She replied in a thick French accent
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Useful? How? I smirked as I sat next to her, the cool wind blew off the small waves of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Sabrina was looking for some herbs at garden but couldn't find any that she needed. She walked down a small path and couldn't believe what beheld before her; she was standing next to a beautiful lake. Its color was a greenish blue and a cool breeze ruffled through her hair, making it fly straight back. Smiling with joy she sat down on the small rock and enjoyed at peaceful view.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:45 am

I was deciding whether I should make the journey to Germany or not. As I walked around I found myself at a quint little lake. I picked up a stone and threw it in skipping it across. As it skipped I noticed a beautiful lady sitting on a rock looking lost. I walked up to her "I hope i'm not disturbing you my lady, I just noticed you from across the way and I couldn't help but come and say hello."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:10 am

As she sat there deep in her thoughts the sound of a gentleman's voice suddenly rang into the night, causing Sabrina to jump to her feet. She sank into  curtsy, her head bowed. Then she rose and she looked up at the man. ''No, not at all.  I could use some company.'' She said with a smile as her heart did flips in her chest and raced with excitement. ''I'm Sabrina Howard.''
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:46 pm

As she stood up I notice her porcelain skin bounce off the water and glimmer so radiantly, and even though her attire suggested her not to be of high rank I was still very drawn to her. "Please madame rise." I said and tilted my head trying to see her eyes. "It's a pleasure to meet you Sabrina, i'm Benjamin Baines"
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:50 pm

Sabrina nodded her head as she raised her eyes up to Benjamin. He was dressed in fine clothing and his eyes bore into her. He was such a handsome man. He looked sophisticated, mature, and tough. ''It's a pleasure meeting you also, my lord.'' She said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:26 pm

I normally wouldn't approach a commoner, however this woman spoke to me like a moth to a flame. "You looked like you were pondering on something, are you troubled if you don't mind me asking?" I said as looked into her wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:03 am

She looked down, studying  the basket she held in her hand, and answered, ''It is nothing to concern yourself with my lord. I simply miss my home.'' She shrugged and looked up at him once again. ''Do you come here often?'' She asked shyly , referring to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:48 am

"Ah home, there's nothing like home." I smiled at her "Are you new to court?" I asked wondering if that was why she was feeling homesick.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:56 am

She stared at him, at his face, and then she smiled sweetly at him. Yes, my lord. I arrived at court a few days ago as a new midwife. She responded and watched him from the corner of her eye, unable to contain herself.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:07 pm

"A midwife? that's a good trade, children are born everyday and you have the gift of helping them enter this world" I smiled and wondered what it was that was drawing me to her, this woman she was a commor what was I doing?
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:31 am

Sabrina looked at him, wondering why he was still speaking with her, after all she was just a commoner. ''Indeed it's, my lord. It's a wonderful work in which I enjoy endlessly.'' She said with flashing eyes, always happy to talk about midwifery.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke
Benjamin Baines

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:30 am

I smiled and looked at her again "Forgive me I just feel like I know you from somewhere. Are you from London?" I asked as I tried not to stare at her.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:09 am

Sabrina looked at him with the beginning of a smile, nodded her head, and said, I feel the same... It's like we already met. She turned her head to the side, with her eyes still upon him, smiling brightly. Yes. She replied.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Geoffrey reached little lake with Kate. It was evening and the moon was shining in the sky. He took her hands meeting his eyes with hers

This is the lake I talked to you about. People say that this is a magic place. Cause all secret lovers of court met here. Isn't it a little paradise?

He said breathing deeply fresh air
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Lake
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next