The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Little Lake

Go down 
+12
Francis Bryan
Sienna Rousseau
Anthony Lee
Margaret Wyatt
Stephen Gardiner
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Mary Rose Tudor
Royce Westmoreland
Jane Parker
Madeline De Fontanay
Nan Saville
Charles Brandon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Little Lake - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:40 pm

He stood back a little and bent down playing with a stone in his hand. I did not mean to frighten you and i think i shall keep my boots on to i wouldn't want to give you a fright again. He smiled skimming the stone across the water. So my lady what brings you here on your own.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Margaret watched him threwing the stone in the water and she gulped. She removed slowly her feet from water and looked up at him "I..I just needed to take fresh air, my lord. I live in court as lady in waiting but..I'm just coming out from prison.." She whispered last words blushing and feeling ashamed for her time spent in the Tower. She sighed and met his eyes "My name is Margaret Wyatt.." She said smiling brightly this time
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:19 pm

He wondered why she did not like the stone skimming. Do you not like the hobby of skimming stones in the water i quite like the fact that the leave a peaceful ripple affect on the water. Her words astonded him and he just looked at her and cleared his throat. Well Margaret I am Anthony Lee i take it you seem not used to the company of men you can be rest assured i have never hurt any one[/b] He moved just a bit and looked at her wondering why she was in the tower bit it was not his place to pry.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Margaret nodded with her head as he said his name and lifted up a bit her skirt showing her unkle, to allow the sun to dry her feet. His warm voice made her blush without knowing the reason. Even if he didn't ask about her days in prison, she decided to explain "I am not scared by you, my lord. I have no doubts you never hurted anyone..but I did. I killed a man.." She took a breath and removed her blonde curls from her neck "He tried to rape me..and I had to kill him with a stone. That's why I don't like stones, sir Anthony.." She took a deep breath and leaned an hand on the grass "And..I'm not so new to the company of men, my lord. I was married, once.." She admitted and turned her blue eyes towards lake. She felt like the second confession was harder than first one to say
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:48 pm

He looked at her a bit shocked and startled by this confession he hoped that she knew he was not a priest! He moved just an inch and made sure their was no big stones were in sight. Lady margaret I am no vicar have you thought about confessing to them and these are very small stones you most likely picked uo a minituare rock other than a stone. Secondly i would advise that you do not travel anywhere alone in secluded areas as you put yourself at more higher risk especially when you have your hair down like that Anthony found her to be a rare beauty he could not put his finger on it but it was hard for women to get any respect now days and so they took the punishment even if it twas a mans fault. As for her being married that stayed in his mind for awhile she could of run away from this marriage so many questions to ask but he remained silent he barely knew her to ask such personal things but she was telling him freely.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Margaret looked immediately at her hairs. Her blonde curles fell on her shoulders and on her breasts, not succeding to hide her curves but putting them in evidence. She blushed and looked up at him again "What's wrong with my hairs, my lord? I think..I think I have a decent hairstyle, and I like leaving them free.." She smiled and stood up slowly. She smoothed her skirt and could finally fall into a curtsy. Her feet were still naked and her hairs fell on her face. When she raised from her curtsy she smiled and looked at him "I can see you're not a vicar, my lord. I don't know why I told you such things about me. Surely you don't care about a servant's misfortunes. But if you said I should confess all this to a priest..I must look like a big sinner in your eyes.." She whispered and avoided his eyes for a moment
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Anthony looked at her a bit confused. I think you have misunderstood what i was saying i think you should see a vicar because that is an awful lot to tell a stranger maybe if you told a vicar then you would not need to tell strangers. This court is not that safe and prison is not something to brag about our king changes his mind every 5 minutes have you thought about laying low for awhile
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Margaret gulped and she nodded quickly "Oh yes, my lord. I planned to spend some days far from court for a while..after my marriage's annullement. I was going to Allington Castle to visit my brother, but I was arrested during travel.." She stopped and suddenly she noticed that she was talking too much about herself again. She giggled nervously "I...I think you're right, my lord. And I'll follow your advice: I'll talk with a priest about all this. You know..sometimes I talk too much and I can't refrain my tongue. I'm sorry if I made you bored with my unuseless words.." She whispered and lowered her blue eyes. In spite of his age, she found him interesting and attractive, and this made her nervous. She bit her lips, hoping he wasn't finding her silly
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:42 pm

Anthony listerned. Do you think you would be taken back in you're position. Don't worry i am just a simple plain man who enjoys the simple life court life does not appeal to me really and your talking does not bother me a bit She was very pretty too pretty to kill a man.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Margaret smiled, blushing again. She played a bit with her curls before looking at him. This man had nothing simple for her "I..I don't think someone would take me, my lord. Because of my past..Oh but, stop talking about me. Tell me something about yourself. Are you...new to court?" She asked hesitanly. But she would have rather ask "Are you married?", thinking that a man of his age surely was. But she didn't and waited anxiously for his answer
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:14 pm

What would you like to know? I have always been at court not really getting involved in politics that much i have a small family and as i said i lead a very simple life not that much at court it doesn't appeal to me that much. Anthony looked at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Margaret listened attentively at every single word while he was talking. She was expecting to hear the word Wife, but he didn't mention about his private life. She smiled sweetly "Oh..I love simple life too, my lord. And...I imagine that your wife is a simple, lovely woman too. She is very lucky, my lord.." She finally said, hoping to see his reaction. She couldn't believe she just said such thing to a man. But he had a strange effect on her
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Anthony stiffened his body somewhat.No i am not married and i think it is going to take some woman pretty amazing to change that
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Margaret couldn't avoid to breath in relief hearing he was not married. She smiled sweetly hoping to hide her joy "Oh..I see. So you're looking for a wife, I suppose. I..I wish you to find a good woman. I..I don't know your tastes but I'm sure you'll find the amazing woman you desire soon.." She felt her cheeks burning and couldn't stand his glance on her anymore. She gulped "Now, if you excuse me..I should come back to Palace, my lord. I think I have bothered you enough.." She curtsied and bent on the grass to wear her shoes again. Her blonde curles were falling on her face until her breasts. She raised a bit her skirt showing her ankle and started wearing one shoe. She was on one foot. Her body was still weak after days spent in prison with few food, but she thought having gained again all her strenght. But suddenly she felt dizziness. She lost her balace and fell down on the grass "Ahh!" She screamed. She felt a big pain in her ankle and at the same time she noticed her skirt had risen while falling showing her legs
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:03 pm

As you wish my lady. Anthony turned around heading a different direction when he heard her scream he rushed to her side wondering how she could fall over. Margaret how did this happen? Are you able to walk on you're other foot? Anthony wondered if she had done this on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Margaret removed slowly her curles from her face with her white hand and she shooked her head "I..I don't know. It's just my ankle, my lord..nothing serious. I think prison weakened me more than I thought, and weather is so hot.." Now that he was so close she cloud notice his light blue eyes once her glance met his "Please, don't waste your time here with me, my lord. I'll be alright and I can come back to Palace alone.." She blushed and smiled weakly
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:46 pm

Anthony inspected her ankle. I'll walk you to the infirmary and stay with you until you are seen. I am sure you still have plenty more stories to keep me occupied Noticing her unruly curls which seemed to have a mind of their own he tied them back with a bit of lace the more better to see her face. You have green eyes that shine like emeralds do you have some german relations He gently put an arm under her ribs and pulled her up wrspping her arm around his neck. Have you eaten since you came out of the tower. I must say i find the tower some what surprising i'll explain it's where prisoners go and lots of other unholy acts going on but yet the tower is a place to go before our queens have their coronation. You would think that is the last place you would want to spend.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Margaret opened her mouth not knowing what to say or what to do while he was tying her hairs. Anyone did that before, except her brother. She was speechless for the first time. She stood up slowly with his help and his touch on her body made her blush again. He had strong, manly hands "Oh no..I have no german relatives, my lord. I just think I inherited this color from my mother. She was a rare beauty.." She wrapped her arm around his neck and she could even feel her breath on her "I'm sorry to cause you so much disturb, my lord. You..you're very kind.." She whispered without lowering her eyes, but keeping her gaze on him
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Anthony smiled. Quiet alright margaret it is not your fault do you have anyone around at court to help you. Anthony suddenly noticed the sun lowering in the clouds. Time seems to pass rather quickly do you enjoy the outdoors? I must say i am glad you are rather talkative i think it will come in handy for the journey back
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Margaret giggled "Talkative and with no sense of balace. You must think I'm a disaster.." She looked up in the sky and nodded "Yes..I have my brother Thomas, my lord. He is all my family. Oh..and also my Mistress, lady Alfonsina. And my best friend Elizabeth.." She stopped talking and turned her eyes towards him "And yes..I enjoy outdoors very much, my lord.." She suddenly realized to feel finally relaxed in his company. Her body was still pressed against his but she didn't mind and she even forgot her pain
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Anthony smiled. No being talkactive is not a bad thing margaret it drowns out the silence, so how do you plan to spend your free days now
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Margaret smiled, while they started walking slowly. Her ankle still hurted a bit but she focused her attention on him "There are so many things I like to do, my lord. I have no plans..but I like riding and breathing fresh air outdoors. It makes me feel free.." She breathed deeply the evening air and met his eyes again "And..what about your plans, my lord? If I may ask.." She asked while wind started floating her blond curls in the air
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:26 am

Looking over at her I pulled her up closer as to not hurt anymore of her leg. I like archery and fencing Italian wine is better than the stuff here. I shall settle myself back into court life and find someone to spend the rest of life's exsistance with god only knows how that will turn out. I Am a knight you see but in your case a knight in shining armour.He let out a jokingly laugh it was true I was a knight in hopes that this lady could be my fair maiden
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Margaret opened her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck instinctively. He was pulling her up and now she was completely in his arms. Her heart was racing madly "In my case? What do you mean, my lord? I'm sure every lady would find you charming in shining armour. You will find soon the woman you need.." She smiled brightly. They were so close that she could feel his heartbeat and her fingertips were touching his brown hairs on his neck
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:51 am

Anthony gave her a bemused look while a gust of wind blew against them which gave of a smell of her Jasmine scented skin. He made no sudden move of passion towards her. It is a saying Margaret. As for you do you think you could ever trust a man again. he could court her but their seemed alot that needed to be done for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Lake
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next