The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Corridor

Go down 
+24
Thomas Boleyn
John Lenard
Margery Wentworth
Mary Dawn
Jane Ashdown
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Henry Throckmorton
Amelia Atwell
Margaret Pole
Katherine Tudor
Niklaus Petrovin
Anne Boleyn
George Boleyn
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Tudor
Katherine Clement
Anne Stanhope
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Eustace Chapuys
Thomas Seymour
Catherine Parr
Charles Brandon
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 5:43 pm

While her Queen sister was in the process of delivering the heir and the ladies doing their best to get her comfortable, Mary comes through the hall with a well known Midwife. Just about she was getting close to the room, a collision happens between her and a Servant. "Oh!! Please do forgive me." Mary says as she thought she heard the plates fall
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 4:40 pm

Geoffrey couldn't avoid the young lady before him and all his plates fell on the floor. He was going to kneel to take them, even if they were now broken. But when he raised his eyes he could recognize Queen's sister. He bowed with his head, since he never met her before

My Lady Boleyn..no need to apologize. That's my fault. I should have paid more attention. Just hope you're not harmed..

He said since pieces were all around them
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 6:51 pm

As Mary tells the midwife to go on, she kneels to help pick up the broken pieces "Not at all" she says with a kind smile
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 4:26 pm

Geoffrey smiled while standing up and nodded

Oh I'm happy to hear that. I beg you to forgive me, my Lady. But I see many people are running along palace because of Queen's labour. I guess you were going to reach her..

He said
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 3:44 am

"Yes,but am in no rush" Mary said with a smile. "With occassion upon arrival, I pray this is not making you behind with preparations"
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 8:54 am

Geoffrey smiled and shook his head

Oh no, my Lady. The whole court is praying for your sister and your future nephew. He will be the next King of England. And you must be very excited and proud of this..

Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 7:40 pm

"I am" Mary says with a grin as she stands back up "Being her first, I do hope she is well after the labor"
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 9:54 am

Geoffrey nodded

We all hope so, my Lady. If there is something I can do for you or your sister the Queen, please don't hesitate to ask. It's for me a great honour to serve you..

He added while smiling
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 10:16 pm

"I will" Mary say with a grin. Standing up with a plate that is slightly broken, the two depart to resume what they were doing
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 9:26 am

Geoffrey looked at the plate in her hands

Oh..you shouldn't even touch it, my Lady. Not only because you could harm your hands..but because you're a noble Lady, a member of royal family. Queen's sister shouldn't do what usually a servant does. Please, give it to me. I'll bring it in the kitchen..

He smiled
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 12:11 am

Victoria was on her way from meeting with His Majesty when she spots her father's faithful servant."Lord Pennington" she greets with a smile
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 9:21 am

William was walking along corridor as he saw lady Victori Brandon coming out from King's chambers. He stopped and bowed

My lady Brandon..so honoured to meet you. You had an audience with the King, I see. Is everything alright? If there is something I can do for you..please feel free to ask. I'm at Brandon's family service, as you know..

He smiled
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 2:06 am

As the doors close behind Victoria"Yes,but tis nothing to worry about" she smiles in assurance "And a fine one at that. How is Papa?"
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 5:53 pm

William smiled

He is fine, my lady. He is finally back to court for an audience with the Queen, I suppose. He always talks about you and his grandaughters. Hope everything is fine for you as well, lady Brandon..

He added holding some papers in his hands
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 3:58 pm

"Oh yes. Everything is well with my small family and I" Victoria says. Certainly he does. I hear he is quite proud"
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2023 5:55 pm

William smiled at her

He has all reasons to be proud, my lady. Am I allowed to accompany you until your chambers?

He asked staring at her face
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 7:46 pm

"If you please" Victoria replies with a smile
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2023 11:32 am

William smiled and started walking with her along corridor

I'm glad that you and your father care so much each other. And that you care for all your step siblings. He really does his best for all his children. And he loves being grandfather. Although, it must be hard for you staying here far from your husband, taking care of your daughters all alone. You're still so young and beautiful..you deserve having a mat at your side, lady Brandon..

He paused for a moment before adding

Oh please..forgive my words. But I have simply said what all single man in this court thinks about you, my lady. Hope you're not offended, if I say that you're a rare beauty..
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2023 7:53 pm

To which Victoria responds "Indeed. Although my husband is a busy man, he sends his love and regards. "
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 9:30 am

William nodded after her words

Of course. You both share two wonderful daughters. I pray you can have a male child as well. I suppose your husband wishes having the future Duke of Somerset, one day..

He said while walking
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 2:20 am

"Oh yes. Victoria replies with a grin "The both of us hope for a son,but She sighs "if the final child isn't, then it wasn't meant to be"
Back to top Go down
William Pennington
Servant
William Pennington

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 pm

William smiled while walking slowly at her side

Oh you're young. I'm sure you'll have a son, one day. I guess your father the Duke of Suffolk will be happy of being grandfather again, my lady. I wish you can realize all this soon, my lady Brandon..

He added turning his glance towards her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corridor - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corridor
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9