The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom

Go down 
+10
Cesare Garcia
Anthony Knivert
Katherine Clement
Jane Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Margaret Wyatt
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
Charles Brandon
Henry VIII of England
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:07 pm

She sighed after his words.

"I want him to be godfather for Thomas if you allow me. Because you know... We discussed it many times."

She looked at him with pale face. She was curious about what he would say.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Edward raised his eyebrows but finally nodded. It would not be his first choice-he didn't want his son to look up to him as an idol. He did want however Alfonsina to be happy,"Of course my love...if that is your wish then I should hope for nothing else."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:17 pm

"Don't worry... You will be one and only for him. I just know that if something happens to us someday , Charles will protect him as his own son."

Then she held his hand and kissed softly. She even didn't have the strenght to do this. She sighed and smiled weakly to him.

"Thank you , love.. I am thankful to you."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Edward nodded-he understood what she was saying,"Do you feel any better darling?"

He said wish a worried look and glanced across the room and noticed the bloodied pillow. He strode across the room and clutched it in his hand,"What is this?"he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:21 pm

She spoke immediately.

"It's nothing. It happened while i was sleeping , i guess. I must have coughed too much."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:23 pm

He frowned,"I am worried...do you want me to get the physician again...this does not usually happen with child bed fever."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:25 pm

She sighed.

"I don't know love.. I feel the same today. Nothing changes."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Edward nodded and walked beside her,"If you are no better by the end of the week I will call for one again. I need you in my life and I will not let you go..."

He kissed her forehead lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:49 am

She nodded and smiled weakly.

"Thank you love.."

Then she added with a weak smile.

"I am not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Edward grinned and kissed her nose cutely,"Good. As your husband I forbid it,"he then laughed softly and embraced her warmly.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:04 pm

She giggled weakly.

"I heard that your old friend has just arrived at court. When will you bring him to me so i can meet with him?"

She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:32 pm

"Haha certainly not this night-he is drunk and weary from his travels but soon I should hope. I hope you do not mind...I asked him to be a godfather. Despite his fondness for women and wine-he is incredibly well travelled and I want our son to have someone so knowledgable to look up to..."

Edward then softly at the thought of his old friend.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:51 pm

"Can our son have two godfathers?é

She asked with soft voice.

"Of course , I don't mind. He is your closest friend , I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:54 pm

"I believe it is customary for a child four godparents...unless you have anyone else in mind...we have four now,"Edward replied but sensed a slight unhappiness.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:31 pm

She smiled after his words.

"Oh okay love , then.. When will it happen? I mean christening.."

She held his warm hand.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:10 pm

"It is up to you...usually the parents don't even go to a child's christening. It depends on whatever you wish,"Edward said kindly and embraced her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:05 pm

She thought for a while.

"I think we should do the most suitable thing. So , I will leave this to you , love."

She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:10 pm

"I think it would be best if Thomas is christened as soon as possible-I will see everything is done properly and soon he will officially be our little Thomas Rinaldo,"I give her a tender kiss and whisper,"I'll set about it now,my love."

I then give her a loving look and leave...
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Margaret heard that Alfonsina was not feeling good, recently. So she decided to see if she needed something. Rather worried, she knocked at her door "Lady Alfonsina...it's me, Margaret. May I come in?" She asked with calm voice, hoping not to show her worries

Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Alfonsina was lying on her bed and looking at the window. The weather was cloudy and a little cold. She was still feeling bad so she couldn't leave her bed today , too. When she heard knock on the door , she straightened herself.

"Come in.."

She said with soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Margaret opened the door and walked inside room. She saw Alfonsina lying on her bed and ran next to her. She sat on her bed "Lady Alfonsina...how do you feel? I heard you have been rather weak in these days. What can I do for you, my lady?" She asked worriedly, looking at her pale face and holding her hand
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:22 pm

She smiled joyfully when she saw Margaret.

"Oh Margaret... I am so happy to see you. I was quite bored because I have nobody to talk for 2 days."

Then she added.

"Please come and sit.. Tell me what is happening in court now.."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Margaret smiled and poured some water in a glass "But I'm here, now...lady Alfonsina. I'll take care of you. Oh...I think the King is still trying to obtein his divorce. I heard he got rid of Wolsey, and sir Thomas More took his place as Chancellor. But you have to think about your health, my lady. Drink this, you'll feel better..." She handed the glass to her and helped her to raise a bit her head from pillow to drink water
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:26 pm

She smiled.

"I think nothing's changed."

She laughed a little bit. Then she drank what Margaret gave her.

"Thank you.. What about my little son? How is he? Did he grow up a little? I havent seen him for a while."

Her eyes were full of tear but she was also smiling.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Margaret smiled happily and nodded "Oh yes, my lady. Your little Rinaldo is growing very well. His governess told me that he likes eating. He is sleeping in the next room, now...would you like to see him? I can bring him to you for a little while, if you wish..." She suggested, even knowing the baby couldn't stay too close to his mother because of her fever. But she hoped that seeing Rinaldo could make her feel better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next