The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Jane Bassett
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:20 pm

I smile at her as I go and lie down next to her and wrap my arms around her, kissing her neck softly.

of course , my love. I would do anything for you!

I smile as my hand caresses her growing stomach, feeling the slight movements of our unborn son.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:29 pm

He lies next to me on the bed, as he wraps his arms around, kissing my neck softly....he says "I will do anything for you"...smiling at his word...thinking how did I get so lucky...

He caress my belly, as he does our child moves for him, " my love he does know your touch, doesn't he" as we lay there and enjoy this moment....

Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:33 pm

I laugh softly as our baby moves and kiss her lips softly, enjoying to stare at her beautiful face.

He most certainly does, my love! Now Shhhhh! You must get some rest! i will stay here with you til the morrow!
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:44 pm

He laughs softly, and keeps his hands on my belly, then kisses me....

He most certainly does, my love! Now Shhhhh! You must get some rest! i will stay here with you til the morrow!" he says...his concern for me makes me love him more.....

I roll my head to side, and I get my comfortable on the pillow and bed, with him holding me in his arms, I drift off to sleep....

Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:47 am

I wake from the little one kicking me hard in the side, I turn my head towards James, "that one hurt, from your son, he was kicking me in different spots my love"... I sigh, maybe soon we should see the Doctor...just to make sure everything is ok....my love...I rest my head back down...
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:04 pm

I return from a ride in the forest, and I find my wife napping. I grin as I walk to her, kneel beside the bed and caress her belly. I then get up and gently kiss her on her forehead. My eyes wander her body and I feel an arousal but decide to let her rest some more. I shall pleasure her when she wakes. I lie next to her, wrap my arms around her and fight the urge to take her. I sigh as I control myself...for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Geoffrey entered in the room and bowed deeply at the royal couple

Your Majesty...your cousin King Henry is waiting for you in his Dining Room for breakfast...

He announced, looking down
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:52 pm

I feel James caress my belly for a bit, then kisses me on my forehead as my eyes slightly open but I was still very tired...I feel him lay next to me and wrap his arms around me... I feel that he is excited to see me but..he knows I need my rest...

Then we hear a knock and the King's servant entered....he had a message for us....that the King will see us in the Dining Hall for breakfast ....

I look to James ....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:52 am

I nod at the messenger, thanking him for delivering it and look at my wife.

Sweetheart...It appears we are to have breakfast with my cousin. Are you feeling up to it?
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:44 am

He looks at me and I smile, "James you let me sleep, I am surprised" ...

Sweetheart...It appears we are to have breakfast with my cousin. Are you feeling up to it he says...

"Yes I am fine...let me put on the dress you had made for me", sighing " I hope no one can see my belly".....

would you like to help me as I wink at him....but remember we cant keep the King waiting as I laugh softly...
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Geoffrey bowed again and left the room

Your Majesty...
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:01 pm

I received a note from my asking me to meet him in his chambers. I went there at once. There was many things we had to discuss.
I knocked, "James are you in?"
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:06 pm

I grin as my brother is let in. I am sitting in a chair, sipping tea when I keep a serious face .

What? You do not bow to me or adress me as our Majesty?

I see his suprprised face then start laughing out loud as I tease him.

Welcome, brother! Surely you know I jest! I am pleased to see you made it to England! Tell me, how is my kingdom at the moment? Any news?
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:28 pm

I walk in and see James sitting on a chair, he barely looks up at me. I'm confused as to why he should be angry with me it should be the other way around.
I then realize everything is a joke to him. I try to smile as he greets me.

"Well there is much news brother....news that my brother got married to the Italian Princess without a word...not even to his siblings." I say as I sit across form him and wait for what kind of lie he was going to spit out.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:07 pm

I smirk then laugh more at his tone. I instruct the servant to bring us wine as I look at him .

William! I thought you'd be pleased! You and Madeline have a new sister....and a soon to be nephew and heir to my throne. We decided on a ....discreet ceremony if you will!
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:20 pm

I nod my head and give him a stern look. "Pleased?! how do think this makes our family look? That their only king has run off and married some woman whom we don't even know about?" I said angrily then took some wine to calm down. "But what's done is done" I say wishing I knew what was going though his mind at the time he chose to marry this woman.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Glaring at my brother, I seethe silently and pause momentarily .

You may be my advisor, brother, but must I remind you I am your King and master! Take care of that tone, I caution you! And that woman is my wife.....your sister in law and Queen! You shall meet her soon and I expect you to show her the courtesy demanded of a Queen. I had to marry, William! It was necessary!

I sigh then shake my head as I get up and walk to the window.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:48 pm

I get to the door of our room after my walk in the gardens, I hear James speak in a loud tone to someone else, wandering who it could be...I enter our room as I see James and I smile at him....

Last edited by Liliana Giovanni on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:24 am

James Stuart of Scotland wrote:
Glaring at my brother, I seethe silently and pause momentarily .

You may be my advisor, brother, but must I remind you I am your King and master! Take care of that tone, I caution you! And that woman is my wife.....your sister in law and Queen! You shall meet her soon and I expect you to show her the courtesy demanded of a Queen. I had to marry, William! It was necessary!

I sigh then shake my head as I get up and walk to the window.

I hear him raise his voice, although I know he is the King and we are no longer children. I must respect the fact that he is a grown man and I judged this woman too soon. "Of course your majesty. Forgive me, for I spoke too soon about your wife of whom I have not yet met. Did you say she was with child?" I say all this in a clam tone. I could see that rage runs in the family. Just then I see a beautiful woman walk into the room. I assumed she was the wife. I waited for James to introduce us.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:22 pm

I grin as I see my wife walk in. I tell her to come to me and take her hand. I clear my throat then look at my brother proudly.

William, I would like to introduce you to my wife and Queen Lilianna! Lilianna.....this is my brother William, Prince of Scotland.

I then snap my fingers for the servants to bring us water and wine so we can talk more.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:10 am

James smiles back at me and I light up....he tells me to come to him , I walk towards him.....

"William, I would like to introduce you to my wife and Queen Liliana ! Liliana.....this is my brother William, Prince of Scotland.
"

I turn my head towards William, as he introduces us, I smile widely, I am so glad to finally meet you, James has said all good things about you and your sister Madeline, but I have not had the pleasure to meet her yet...,please call me Liliana as I smile at him....I say let us have a seat and talk a bit..

James snap his fingers and the servants bring us water and wine...

Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:14 am

As James introduces us I walk toward Liliana and bow my head "Your majesty it's a pleasure to meet you." I said as I then looked up at her. "I also want to welcome you to our family." I then smiled as I glanced at her belly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:16 pm

He says pleasure to meet me and welcome to our family, I smile and say the pleasure is all mine..I see his eyes look down at my belly.....I ask "has James told you of our great news yet"..I look to him first, then look to James, with a big smile...
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:00 pm

"Yes, he just told me of this joyous news. Our country will be so pleased to have an heir to the throne." I said as I helped her sit on the sofa. "Now, tell me my new sister, what of your family? I'm very eager to meet the King of Italy, and of course the rest of your family." I said as I was very happy that James married a woman of royal blood.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:11 pm

I chuckle at his words as I pop a grape in my mouth.

His majesty King Armand was not pleased with the way our marriage took place but nonetheless he is pleased she is now Queen. How can he not be pleased?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next