The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Jane Bassett
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:39 pm

My frown fades as I force a smile.

No, my love....that note was for me, palace business but nothing to worry about! And yes, this is for you!

I smile as I watch her reaction to the gown and as the servant opens the wooden box containing the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:52 pm

I can see he is still upset, may I ask who is lady J... as I'm not sure if I heard him finish the name as I pause for a minute, is the note anything that can be discussed with me my love, since I am your Queen....

Then I turn and look at the beautiful dress, "Oh its beautiful, my love, and yes it will hide my ever growing belly"..then the servant opens the box, at first I smiled it is beautiful my love, but I am a little puzzled still...
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:00 pm

iI sigh as I kiss her softly.

Lilianna! The note is nothing. Please forget it and the gown and necklace are just for you, my love!

Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:06 pm

He sighs and kisses me softly, as I back away from him, my love, I will thank you for the dress and necklace but if the note is nothing then why hide it and not discuss it with your wife, as I start to get angry........ also why are you getting so upset!!!!
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:15 pm

I glare and rais my voice slightly

Lilianna!!! I tell you to drop it and you shall! There is nothing! Royal business is my own, not yours!!

I turn on my heels and storm out of our chambers and head to the gardens!
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:23 pm

IHe raises his voice to me, I think his the first time....

Lilianna!!! I tell you to drop it and you shall! There is nothing! Royal business is my own, not yours!!

As he storms out, I yell " I AM YOUR QUEEN AND YOU WIFE"

As I stand there I get a little pinch in my side, the servant's help me to the chair as I sit and relax for a bit... and try to calm down...
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:14 pm

I walk down the corridor as the cook sent me with some things for the Queen to eat, i knock on the door and when she opens i enter and set the food down for her and curtsy 'Majesty' i say and i stand back up 'The cook sent them up since you did not come to the feast' she said.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:11 pm

I hear a knock on the door, I go to answer , I open the door, it is a young lady with a plate of food, she sets is down on the table, the she curtsey's "Majesty" she says , she then stands back 'The cook sent them up since you did not come to the feast' she said...

"Thank you for bringing it to me I was not hungry at the time, may I ask your name", as I smile at her....I turn and take a seat on the chair....as my belly is making it harder to look normal.....please have a seat.....I ask

Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:16 pm

I take a seat and look at you 'My name is Lady Jane Bassett' i say with a small smile and i look up at you.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:37 pm

She looks at me intently and smiles, I smile back her "nice to meet you Lady Jane, have you been here in England long, my husband and I just arrived here so I am somewhat new here, I am from Italy.....we are just to visit, then we will go back to Scotland" as I smile at her..."would you like some tea", I ask....
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Jane shook her head with a small smile and stood up 'I just came to bring them up, and i shan't delay my stay' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:04 pm

She shook her head and stood up, 'I just came to bring them up, and I shan't delay my stay", she smiled, as I said "well thank you very much, but I am sorry I do not have much of an appetite lately" as she rests her hand on her belly, trying to hide it as she stands...."nice to meet you, Lady Jane, hopefully we meet again" as I smiled at her ...

Last edited by Liliana Giovanni on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:17 pm

I look around at you and smiled 'My Lady...there is no need to hide the face you are with child' i say and i walk to the door.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:27 pm

She says 'My Lady...there is no need to hide the face you are with child' for now we are trying to my husband James and I, we will tell everyone very soon, but we are both very excited....as she walks towards the door...

Last edited by Liliana Giovanni on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 pm

As i hear mention of James from his wife my smile turns into a frown and i nod a little, i wondered if she knew about us and i looked up at this woman.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:09 pm

I ask her "have you met my husband James yet, the King of Scotland, maybe you have crossed paths here" as I smile when I say his name...
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:15 pm

I look at you and stutter a little 'i..i..uhm..no' i say incase i give away to much details about me and james, i lower my head a little.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:22 pm

I look to her as she seems nervous, "maybe you will someday, are you a lady in waiting for anyone in particular" I ask...
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:23 pm

I nod 'Indeed i am, I am Lady in Waiting for Queen Katherine' i say.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:27 pm

I am sorry I have not had the pleasure of meeting her yet, I do not how long my husband and I are staying, as I rub my belly, we will need to get back to Scotland soon, as I smile widely...
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:29 pm

I smile a little and stand and then curtsy, i vow in my head that i am going to take the vow of Chasity until i find a suitable husband, 'Your Majesty' i say as i leave.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:37 pm

She smiles and then curtsies , and says your "Majesty", she says as she leaves...

As I go and sit on the chair as the little ones kicks are getting stronger, I go and finish my book, till James gets back....
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:39 pm

Waiting for James to get back, I can not concentrate on the book I am reading, for the little fight we had....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:59 pm

I arrive back in our chamber and see Lilianna reading a book. I smile at her and walk to her to kiss her forehead and wink at her. I decided to forget out little miff and make her happy.

Wife, I see you are still up! Should you not be resting, my sweet? For the health of our son?
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:15 pm

James comes in the door and I smile, he walks over to me , and kisses my forehead, then winks....

Wife, I see you are still up! Should you not be resting, my sweet? For the health of our son?...

"I am a bit tired, but I could not rest until I saw you, I am sorry about this morning, must be this pregnancy, my love, do you forgive me" I ask...."maybe now I can rest with you here" as I stand, and make my way towards the bed... I turn to him , then pull him close to me, and kiss him tenderly...."would you lie next to me till I fall sleep, my love".....
I

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next