The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Jane Bassett
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:58 am

I smile as she kisses me. i then wrap my hands around her waist and kiss her back just as passionately

it seems you have missed me, my love!
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:08 am

He wraps his hands around my waist and kisses be back passionately, our lips parts for a minute..

"it seems you have missed me, my love!"

I smile at him yes my love I have, your were gone majority of the day, and your son was restless , he wanted his father's attention... as I give him a wink and a playful smile then in and start to kiss him again, softly kissing him by his ear and down his neck...I pause for a bit..I look at him, my love, you smell like roses.....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:10 am

I grin as she kisses my neck then raise an eyebrow as she states I smell like roses.

Of course I do, darling! Who so you think picked those roses for you, Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:24 am

He smiles and says, who do you think picked the roses for you....

As I looked at him and smiled you did that for me, makes me even love you more...may I kiss some of the scratches from the thorns, my kisses will make them feel better...as I lean in kiss him passionately on his soft lips....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:30 am

I kiss back my wife passionately, my hands roaming her sensuous blooming body.

My sweet! I have missed you so tthis day! Why don;t you show me how much you missed me, hmm?

I grin wickedly and wink at her
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:36 am

His hands roam my body, his touch sends shivers through out, making me want him...I have missed your warm body next to me my love, and you inside me...as I grin wickedly back him...

I think you may need to help me with taking my dress off my love....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 am

Not needing anymore coaxing, I slowly turn her around and unlace her dress, letting it drop to the floor. I out my hands on her shoulders and start kissing her neck as my hands slid down to her breasts, gently squeezing them. I then caress her belly. i whisoer something in her ear and I watch her smile.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:53 am

He slowly turned me around, and unlaced my dress, as it dropped to floor , he helped me out, then his hands went to my shoulders, then he started kissing my neck as his hands slid down to my breast gently squeezing them, then caressing my belly, he whispered something in my ear, and I looked at him with my devilish smile of mine....yes my love

then I reach for his hand and guide him towards the bed....

Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:07 am

I grin even more as she leads me to the bed. I watch her sensuous body, wanting to devour it with my kisses and my tongue. My desire for this woman never decreases. She always knows how to please me. I pull her close to me and kiss her hard on the mouth, our tongues entwined as we both breath faster in the midst of passion.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 am

The look he gives me, ignites the desire in me to have him, all of him...he pulls me close to him, and he kiss me hard as our tongues intertwine each others, both us breathing faster, , I turn quickly by one of the bed posts, with my back facing his chest as I move my hips in a circle motion and feel his manhood against my backside, as I reach behind me and guide his manhood into my wet core, I step on the tip of my toes, so I can take him all in, as he thrust gently...
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:20 am

I groan softly as I penetrate her from behind. I move my hips with hers as I push myself inside her deeper, moaning. I reach in the front and begin to caress her sensitive area with my fingers. I smile as I hear her moan more. I lean down and kiss her back. M manhood grows harder with every thrust.

Oh wife, how I love you!! I love making love to you!!
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:34 am

As his thrusts get deeper, I start to moan louder, he reaches his hand around in front and with his fingers starts teasing my sensitive spot as I moan louder, he softly kiss my neck in a very sensuous way as it send shivers down my spine, as I can feel his manhood inside me swell, with each thrust, my body starts to tremble, as it is getting harder for me to stand, for I feel I am about to climax.....

I hear him " Oh wife, how I love you!! I love making love to you!!" I smile at his words...as my body is shaking, .....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:37 am

I near climax as well as I feel her tremble slightly, her sex tightening around my manhood, I cannot hold on anymore as I thrust harder and suddenly gush inside her, filling her with my fluids, moaning loudly and calling her name.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:52 am

He starts moving faster, his thrusts get deeper, as I can feel his warmth shoot deep inside me, both of us breathing heavy, our bodies sweaty,, as he calls out my name, I smile I know I have pleased him, I slightly tilt my head towards him and lean in and kiss him, with all the love I feel for him in that simple kiss...

"I love you my love.." as we pause and enjoy this moment of intimacy ... of just gazing into each others eyes....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:31 pm

[/i]Breathing fast, I smile as she kisses me. I remain still for a moment then pull out and lay her in the bed, as I lay next to her. I rub her arms and kiss her softly.[i]

I love you too, sweet wife!
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:38 pm

After the kiss we stand still for a moment.. then he pulls out and helps me onto the bed as he lays next to me, he softly rubs my arms, and kisses me softly...

"I love you too, sweet wife!" he says...

As I look up at him..".." could love no one else my love, but you ...."

I lay there , feel the kicks of our little one inside, "James , our son is restless today"...
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:40 pm

I smile as I gently rest my hand on her stomach, to feel our son moving and kicking. I look at her, beaming with pride.

He is strong, our son! He shall make a great King of Scotland one day! What do you think of that?

I lean in and gently kiss her lips.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:51 pm

I smile when he rests his hand on my belly, beaming with pride, when we talk about me having a son, I so want to give him an heir....

"He is strong, our son! He shall make a great King of Scotland one day! What do you think of that?".... I want to have your son , your heir as I smile up at him....

when talks about our child being a son he beams with pride also, but for a moment I wander , what if I have a girl, as my smile disappears, and I am lost in thought.....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:55 pm

I see her begin to daydream and smile at her. Surely she thinks of our son and what he might be like. Will he look like her? Or me? I am most eager to meet this child of ours.

darling...we should make ready. This day we meet HIs Majesty and i wish us to look our finest!
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:01 pm

"darling...we should make ready. This day we meet his Majesty and i wish us to look our finest!" ..

Yes my love, as I stand nervous... for mine and James situation... but I will have him by my side, so I will be fine...

As he helps me out of the bed, I put my robe on, and head towards my closet to find a dress that will conceal my ever growing belly, for we do not wan to tell them only if they ask and even then I just wander what people will think....

I watch him dress, as I like to watch him, his body is perfect to me.....

Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:04 pm

I smile as I dress and she watches me. I then remember I had a special gown for her, to meet the King of England.

Darling! I remember, i have a special surprise for you! Do not dress yet!

I wink at her as I order the servant to fetch the gown.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Darling! I remember, I have a special surprise for you! Do not dress yet! he says as I smile and wander what it could be, I love your surprises, my love....

He winks at me and orders the servant to the fetch the gown....

Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:24 pm

I send a servant in with a hand written letter from me to James.

Your Majesty

It seems as though i cannot accept this gift from you as for i am most unworthy, you should give it to someone more closer to your heart, that someone is your wife. I shall be out in the gardens if you need to see me, but other than that, i cannot accept any gifts from you..

Your most Loyal and Humble Servant
Jane Bassett.

Has this sent back.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:51 pm

A servant brings in the gown and also the box i sent Jane along with a note. I frown and suddenly my mood turns sour as she has returned my gift. No woman has ever refused a gift from me. I hide my anger and force a smile as I put the note inside my doublet and turn towards my wife.

Darling, Here is a gown I had specially made for you. And an extra surprise!

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [/img]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [/img]
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:16 pm

As I am getting ready I hear a knock on the door, I faintly hear a voice... saying this is from Lady J..... something like that, wandering who that would be but then I see him start to get upset , I walk towards you and I see you put something in your doublet.. as he is holding a box, my love is that for me as well, and was that note for also, may I read it, I love reading your love notes to me....

In the corner of my eye, the servant brings a beautiful dress, that he had made for.... but I look at James...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber   King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King James and Queen Lilianna's bedchamber
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next