The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Eleanor' s Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Eleanor' s Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 2:19 pm

Isabelle was told to reach Queen's chambers. A servant announced her. So she waited for being allowed to come inside room. Once entered, she curtsied deeply

Votre Majestè..
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 9:09 pm

I was sitting down by the fire when Isabelle came in.

"Lady Isabelle please come in and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 6:39 pm

Isabelle entered in the room and sat by the fire beside Eleanor

Here I am, Votre Majestè. How can I serve you?

She smiled
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 7:46 am

I looked at Isabelle as she sat down next to me and I called one of my ladies forward who brushed my hair as I spoke.

"Isabelle as I am sure you are aware Queen Anne of England and King Henry are coming to visit France soon and we shall welcome them to France. I do have a request of you. I know you are very close to Princess Madeline and always loyal to her. I would like you to take this bag of coin to the tailors in Paris and for the upcoming visit purchase a new gown for yourself and for the young Princess and inform the tailor on behalf of Queen Eleanor of France. I also mean to ask what does Princess Madeline like as I am buying gifts for the children of my husband? I say handing her the gold.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 10:02 am

Isabelle looked at the box with gold and took it in her hands

Votre Majestè...thank you. You are so very generous. Princess Madeline thanks you as well, and I can simply thank you for your wonderful gifts. I know the Princess likes simple gowns, and same for myself. Also, she loves jewels like earrings and necklaces. Oh I am sure that your gift will be very well appreciated, Majestè..

She said being happy and surprised at the same time
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 7:14 am

I smiled at Isabelle.

"I hope that the tailor can make you both something splendid and I have a gift in mind for Madeline which I think she will like but it will be a surprise for her as I have not yet acquired it. Isabelle there is something else I wish to speak to you about if you have a few minutes before you head to the tailors?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 12:56 pm

Isabelle nodded

But of course, Votre Majestè. What would you like to talk about?
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 8:25 pm

I look up at Isabelle.

"I have been speaking to my husband lately and I have seen the service you provide to the crown and how much you care for my stepdaughter so as a reward for your service I have decided to grant you land and the ownership of two fine French chateaus equipped with their own servants as well. Will you accept my offer Isabelle?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 3:34 pm

Isabelle was very surprised and she could barely talk

Votre Majestè..I don't know what to say. Thank you...I thank you for your generosity. I don't know if I deserve all gifts you grant me. But I accept..and I thank you deeply..

She fell into a deep curtsie
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 8:50 am

I looked over at Isabelle and smiled.

"Isabelle I have seen from my short time here at how caring you are towards the princess and at how much you care about France too. King Francis and myself believe these two chateaus on this list here that we have marked would be suitable for you to govern over after the previous owners fell out of favour with the crown. If there are others that you would like then feel free to discuss them with me or Francis.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 1:16 pm

Isabelle looked at the list and smiled

Oh Votre Majestè..I wouldn't dare asking more. Your offer is enough generous for me. And I'll do my best to govern these two castles as best as I can. Without letting down my duties here at court, of course..

She said with a short curtsie
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 8:34 pm

I looked at Isabelle

"I understand Isabelle and I can see that you will not let me down. The estates of course come with wealthy income from the lands that will come to you then the other funds that go to the crown. You may reside there at one of the castles if you wish but I do know how close you are to Madeline.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 1:07 pm

Isabelle smiled

I thank you deeply, Majestè. I'll do my best to serve you and the Princess. French people is proud of their new Queen. And they are right..
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 7:59 am

I smiled back at Isabelle.

"I am pleased to hear that the French people are proud to have me as their Queen and I do hope that all will be well in France now and I hope to offer gifts of kindness to the people too. Your loyalty to the crown will always be strong Isabelle and I am pleased to have a fine lady like yourself at my court. Tell me something how is Madeline I hope she is well for I heard that she has not been well since her mother passed?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 2:12 pm

Isabelle smiled and nodded

Princess Madeline is fine, Votre Majestè. She is very sweet. And I deeply care for her. She can't wait to spend much more time with you, in order to know you better, Majestè..
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 7:21 am

"I am pleased to hear that she is in good health and I would like very much to spend more time with her also. It would have to be after the visit from the English court but if Madeline wants to we can walk together in the gardens at Versailles. I say as one of my servants comes in holding a letter for me.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 1:42 pm

Isabelle smiled and nodded

Of course, Votre Majestè. She would be honoured walking with you in the gardens. She loves roses gardens since she planted them herfelf for her beloved mother..
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 8:59 am

"Well that is excellent. Please inform Madeline that after the visit from the English I will have a walk with her in the gardens. Please do let me know what you think of the estates I have offered you to Isabelle.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:00 pm

Isabelle nodded and smiled

As you wish, Votre Majestè. I have had no time to reach the castles you so kindly offered me, Majestè. But I'm sure I'll have no reasons to co0mplain about them..
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 8:36 pm

As we spoke my servant entered and curtsied to me and handed me a letter and as I opened it I looked at Isabelle.

"Isabelle can you do one more thing for me my newest lady at court Dilara Hatun can you go to her chambers and be close to her as I have just read here in my letter I must leave for a while and I only trust you to look after her along with Madeline whilst I am away. Can you do that?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 1:24 pm

Isabelle nodded

But of course, Majestè. I will go to her at once. Just trust me and have a nice travel. Votre Majestè..

She curtsied deeply and left the room
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 8:09 pm

"Thank you Isabelle I knew I could trust you with anything. I do not know when I will return but I am sure it will not be long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor' s Living Room   Eleanor' s Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleanor' s Living Room
Page 1 of 1