HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Claude's Living Room

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Claude's Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:50 am

Coralie entered her majesty, Queen Claude's, living room and dipped into a deep curtsey, upon seeing her majesty accompanied by the rest of her ladies.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France
Claude Valois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:45 am

Claude saw Coralie enter her living room and smiled happy to see her. "Lady Coralie. Comment vas-tu?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:10 am

Coralie smiled and nodded, "très bien, la majesté, et vous?" She looked about the room of other ladies whom seemed to be busy with different things.

"Il n'y a rien dont vous avez besoin?" she stepped forward, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France
Claude Valois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Claude smiled to Coralie, happy to have a such a willing to help lady in her household. "Je vais bien, merci de demander. Il y a quelque chose, que je tiens à vous faire. Serait vous l'esprit va aux jardins et à cueillir des fleurs pour ma chambre ? Je tiens à adoucir l'air avec l'odeur des roses." She asked her, politely.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:17 am

Coralie's eyes grew wide and she smiled, "Oh, Votre Majesté, ce serait beau! ... Ne me dérange pas du tout!"

"Aimeriez-vous tous de la même couleur? ... Et que je devrais y aller seul? " she blinked.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France
Claude Valois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Claude smiled and nodded. "Je voudrais quelques rouge et un jaune ! Non, ma fille sucrée, vous pouvez vous rendre avec Lady Maria. Vous les deux pourrait faire plaisir, comme un jeu si vous le souhaitez. Assurez-vous d'être tranquille, sa Majesté peut être traitant des affaires." She said, waving Lady Maria over to her to tell her what she is to do.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:44 am

Coralie smiled brightly, eyes wide and nodded, "Oh, que c'est joli! ... Et oui, nous serons sûrs de etre tranquille et de revenir le plus rapidement possible."

Coralie gave a smile to Lady Maria and was happy to have someone to pick flowers with. She often liked doing things for her majesty, especially with the kindness her majesty had shown her those weeks ago. Though the other ladies often ignored their duties of waiting on her majesty, Coralie remember what her mother and his majesty had said, and knew she was always to make sure her majesty was being helped.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France
Claude Valois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Claude nodded and smiled to both ladies. "Je vous remercie, Mesdames Coralie et Maria. J'espère que vous pouvez faire ce qui est nécessaire sans aucun problème. Vous peut aller maintenant et ne deviennent pas trop distrait dans les jardins, je sais que les fleurs sont belles et grandes pour s'émerveiller devant." She said to them, waving them off.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:23 am

Coralie and Maria dipped into low curtsies, both their heads down thought they looked at each other in excitement.

"Oui, bien sûr, Majesté ...nous allons pressés et revenir," Coralie smiled, standing from her curtsey. She looked at Maria and the two hurried out of the room to the garden.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France
Claude Valois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Claude smiled as the two left the room, happy knowing she sent two of the most appreciative ladies out to do something. She went back to what she was doing before, stitching shirts for King Francois.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:13 pm

François, having end his daily work, decide to pay a visit to his wife, he join her room, a servent open the door and annonce loudly.

Messire le roi !

François enter the room, bow to his wife, smiling.

Good afternoon, madame.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France
Claude Valois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Claude heard Francois be announced and stood to greet him. "Votre Majesté. François, mon amour ! Comment bien c'est de vous voir. Comment vous tirera?" She asked curtsying and embracing him.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:38 pm

He smile, pleased to see that she is happy to of his visit, he smile and embrace her back.

Je vais bien, ma chère. Et vous ?, comment allez-vous ?

He look at her with a warm glance.

OOC I was thinking that we could move to english dialogues, it's would be better for understanding, what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France
Claude Valois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:50 am

She looked at him and smiled warmly. "I am well, my darling! I hope business wasn't too stressful for you." She said.

OOC: I don't mind. It would make things easier.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:27 pm

He shake his head, still smiling and answer her.

Oh no, it was just the usual routine, nothing of stressing or much interesting, the things are rather calms lately in the kingdom and even in Europe.

He join a armchair, sat on it, laying in back to its back and ask her.

I hope that I don't catch you at the middle of something ?

OOC Allright, I think it's better sunny
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France
Claude Valois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:09 am

She was still smiling, looking to him. "It makes me happy that you aren't too stressed from it all." She sat next to him and adjusted herself until she was comfortable. "I am not in the middle of anything. I just sent two ladies to fetch some flowers for my rooms, so the air will smell like roses. Is there anything special you came to see me for?" She asked him.

OOC: I do too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:46 pm

François look at her as she answer him and sat by his side.

You are right, it's always pleasant to have flowers odours in your room and it's must be pleasant work to do for them !

He smile slighty.

No really, I come for see how you are going and for spend a little time with you ... afterward, I will maybe take a walk.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France
Claude Valois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Claude looked to him and nodded. "I know they will enjoy themselves while doing it. It's funny you should be here, I told them to be quiet as to not interrupt your business, I guess they can do what they wish now. I am happy to see you! Would you like some wine?" She motioned to a lady to bring two goblets and her ewer of wine. She poured two glasses.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:25 pm

François chuckle.

Indeed they can do as they wish ! but I am used to work in court lifefulnness, so they wouldn't have disturb me and I think that young people like them should be able to get some fun !

He smile warmly.

I am glad that my visit please you, I am glad to see you seeming well and happy.

He hesitate, then answer her.

Yes, thank you, but only one goblet, you know my principles, alcool only while meals and never too much, it's prevent me from thinking clearly.

He take the second goblet and take a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France
Claude Valois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:19 am

Claude laughed with him. "I shall remember that for next time." She winked. "I will always be pleased to see you, you are my husband, the love of my life." She looked at her wine and sipped some. "Of course, I wouldn't want for you to lose your senses." She laughed again.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:08 pm

François chuckle as his wife wink to him, a bit touched by her words of love, unsuals in her mouths.

It's a pleasure to see you too, ma mie.

François ask her with a teasing tone.

Are you sure that you don't want to make me lose my senses ?

Then he laugh and take a sip of his goblet, then he grow serious again and ask her.

Tell me, are you pleased with your new maids's work ?
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France
Claude Valois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Cladue smiled and laughed with him, happy to see him pleased. "Of course, I am sure that I don't want you to, my dear." She thought about her maid's work. "I am very pleased with her work. Coralie is always so quick to help and never just sits there looking around for something to do and I like that most about her."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:51 pm

François laugh with her.

Allright then.

He listen attentively to her advice about Coralie, curious to know her feeling about this young maid that he personally yet like very much.

I am very glad to hear that, I do have encounter her since she have introduce herself to me and she seem to be a very good young lady. And she is so lifeful that I am not surprised that she is dynamic in her work.

He reflect, then ask her.

What about your other maids, are you happy about them too ?
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France
Claude Valois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Claude smiles. "François, I am happy with all of my maids, they each serve me well and are very swift when I need something done quickly and quietly. None of them have ever given me reason to be mad with them." She got a little jealous that he met Coralie without her being present. "You have met my maid Coralie? Yes, she is very young and full of spirit and energy. Tell me, what did the two of you speak about?" She asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Claude's Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claude's Living Room
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next