The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Francesca Benedetti
Mary Boleyn
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Alfonsina Garcia
Cesare Garcia
Charles Brandon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:52 pm

He shrugged,"Are there varying kinds?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:10 pm

She shrugged too.

"If you say so.."

Then she stood up.

"It's late I had better go , dear brother.."
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:38 pm

He sighed,"If you wish..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:49 am

She smiled and kissed his cheek warmly.

"I love you brother..Sleep well."

Then she left the room.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:46 pm

He nodded and shut his eyes again. Part of him hoped that she would stay - but why? What good would it do, what he felt...he moaned and walked to the window hoping his mind would soon clear.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:21 pm

Mary found Cesare's chambers and knocked on the door, she glanced around the corridors nervously for it was not the best thing for a lady to be seen alone outside a Duke's bed chamber come any time at all let alone at night but Mary knew she had to return the cloak.

Cesare tis me Mary please let me in * she pleaded through the door*
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:07 am

Cesare had stopped at the wine cellar on his way back to his quarters - a habit. As he approached his door and fumbled for his key he saw her and grinned. He felt calm to know she was here. However as he grew closer he realised who it truly was - he still smiled but did not shine.

He clear his throat,"Good evening, Mary...are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:58 pm

Mary shook her head "I have returned your cloak, I thought it best to bring it straight to you" she was nervous and the fact Cesare did not seem as pleased to see her did nothing to ease her mind

"I shall leave you now Cesare, I did not mean to startle you" Mary moved to walk past him "I bid thee a good night"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:13 pm

"How could you startle me?"he said with a smile and held the cloak under his arm as he unlocked his door.

"You're welcome to join me if you like. You'd be doing me a favour. I drink too much wine so if you shared it with me, my head ache will be exceedingly less tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:28 pm

"I thought I had for you did not seem happy to have a visitor" Mary smiled as he took the cloak from her hands, the touch of his fingers made her face flush

Mary bit her lower lip as she looked at the wine, she knew that if she was seen then her reputation could be damaged and she also knew that some men could not be trusted - but Cesare was a Duke and a gentleman "I would like to join you for a drink"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:33 pm

He smiled and held his cloak in his mouth. One hand opened the door and the other gestured for her to enter.

He followed behind her and slung his cloak over a chair. He glanced around his room - it had been tidied in his absence and his luggage was neatly in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Mary entered his room and smiled at how tidy it was, must have been the work of his manservant for she knew that men were not naturally the tidiest of people.

"Shall I fetch the glasses Cesare?" she asked as she spied them on the dresser
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:45 pm

"No,"he replied simply and kicked the door shut, grabbing two goblets from atop his cabinet.

"Sit down,"he said with a warm smile and set down the goblets by her. He then kneeled by the fire and began to light it.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Mary was startled by the slamming of his door but she felt safe with Cesare and she took the seat that was offered "I am used to fetching and doing things for others" she laughed as he tended the fire and had it lit like an expert "Do you not have a manservant that could have lit it for you? Mary asked
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:04 pm

He glanced up,"A few,"he replied,"But they know when they are wanted,"he added.

"So you are a lady in waiting..."he began when the fire was lit and poured them some wine.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Mary smiled, it seems Cesare was very capable of looking after himself. She sipped some wine and looked into the fire "Yes, I have not been at this court for long but I have been a lady-in-waiting since I was but a girl" Mary drained her goblet "Cesare may I have another drink"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:39 pm

"Are you trying to get drunk, Mary?"Cesare asked with a feline grin as he laughed a little, taking a smaller drink of the wine.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:21 pm

Mary smiled and laughed "Ah no Cesare I merely wish to banish something from my mind that is all"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:22 pm

"Which is?"he pressed and took another drink, whilst removing his doublet and rolling up his shirt sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Mary looked again into the fire and shook her head "I do not wish to speak of it Cesare" She looked up at him "Please I just wish to forget" she took a sip of wine
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:47 pm

Cesare put a hand onto of the bottle,"Mary I cannot let you drink yourself drunk in my own room."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Mary looked at him "I do not wish to get too drunk Cesare for I will need to return to my own chambers soon enough, its just if I speak of what happened then I remember and I wish to forget" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Cesare nodded and reclined in his seat, closing his eyes a little as he finished his wine,"Tell me about yourself Mary."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:11 pm

"There is not much to know about me, I come from a good home and became a lady-in-waiting when I was 13 at a court which was not as busy as a Royal Court and not all the people were well treated." Mary turned and faced Cesare "Your turn or is there more you wish to know"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:17 pm

He smiled and held his arms behind his head,"Everything. What do you like to do, where would you like to go."

He opened his eyes and winked, adding playfully,"What turns you on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next