The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Francesca Benedetti
Mary Boleyn
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Alfonsina Garcia
Cesare Garcia
Charles Brandon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:30 pm

"I like to take walks in the gardens around the palace" Mary grinned "I like to read, do embroidery, dance and music. I would like to go to the continent for I hear it is quite beautiful"

Mary paused, blushed and whispered "I would not know"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:24 am

He smiled to himself,"All the noble pursuits then."

He finished off his wine and poured himself another cup,"And there is time yet to discover your pleasures."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:39 am

Mary looked at Cesare "why do you ask such a question"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:17 pm

He smirked to himself, ignoring the question,"I imagine you have many suitors then..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:47 pm

"I do not Cesare" Mary blushed and looked down at the floor "why would they"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:52 pm

"Why would they not?"he asked,"You are a beautiful young woman. You'd make a lovely wife."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:23 pm

"Cesare you jest" Mary laughed "I am not beautiful and would not know what to do to be a lovely good wife"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:34 pm

He smiled and gestured to her face,"I am a good judge of beauty and you are...especially when your cheeks are red like that."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:38 pm

"And now you mock me your Grace" Mary giggled
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:42 pm

"I do not mock you. I say plainly what I see,"he replied and crossed his legs, resting his stubbled chin in in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:57 pm

"Oh Cesare, forgive me I am not used to a man paying me such compliments" Mary reached across the table to him "you could have any noble lady you wished for"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Cesare concealed his true thoughts and replied,"Perhaps it is not every noble lady I want, Mary."

He didn't necessarily want her either but he feared to admit what he did. There was however no denying her beauty...
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:34 pm

"You must have many women after you Cesare for you are a handsome man" Mary felt her face flush once more and she knew that it was the wine that had made her so bold " you still have not told me why you asked me about pleasures"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 7:37 pm

He smiled and finished another cup of wine,"It may -in time- be useful to know."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Mary looked away and bit her lip "Cesare" she turned to him "has that been you intention all along?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:11 pm

He casually poured himself some wine,"You came to my room, Mary. Of course not...do you think that little of me?"

Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:15 pm

"I came to return your cloak, you said in the garden about your chambers" Mary stumbled over her words "forgive me Cesare I have heard about men at court and thought the worst when you asked me" she knelt in front of him "please Cesare"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Cesare sighed deeply and heavily. He stood up, ignoring her kneeling.

"Mary get up - you are not my servant. Besides despite the fact I won't take advantage of you...it doesn't mean I wouldn't like to,"he said with a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Mary stood up "I am a maid and intend to stay so till my wedding day" she looked at Cesare and felt something stir inside her
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:23 pm

He smiled,"I'd have it no other way, Mary."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:37 pm

"Others have tried at my old court but I would not let them" Mary cried "I fear it Cesare"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:39 pm

He suppressed a chuckled at her reaction, she may do,"How virtuous of you."

He rolled up his sleeves again and walked to his desk,"Mary I have been glad of your company but I really have some matters that need taking care of...but I should be glad of your company again."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Mary swallowed hard and dried her tears, she was a fool to let her emotions out so easy "Of course Cesare, I should be getting back to my own rooms. Thank you for the wine and I would like to see you again too" she smiled

As she walked to the door she spun on her heels "I know you are a Gentleman so I know you will not speak of me being here"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:31 pm

"I'll only repeat it in my dreams,"he replied with a teasing grin as he took a pen in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:35 pm

"As you wish" Mary grinned, her heart skipped a beat at that grin of his and she wanted to kiss him......"and in mine" she sighed as she gently opened the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next