The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Francesca Benedetti
Mary Boleyn
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Alfonsina Garcia
Cesare Garcia
Charles Brandon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:56 pm

Mary quietly walked down the corridor towards Cesare's rooms, she had done her duties for the morning and as Lady Anne would be out till the evening she had more free time than she was used too. It had been a few days since she had last seen Cesare and he had been on her mind.

She was anxious that no one should see her and tapped on his door "Cesare"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Cesare was still in his bed; not quite asleep, not quite awake. He had his face now on his pillow and heard a chap at the door. He assumed it was his servant with his breakfast.

"Come in,"he grumbled and rolled over - not bothering to get up.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Mary heard the permission to enter and still keeping a look out in the corridor, opened the door and stepped in closing it fast before she turned round, the room was still warm but she could see no sign of the Duke. She walked further into the room and gasped as she saw Cesare

"Oh forgive me" Mary averted her eyes and blushed as she noticed he was still in bed "I thought you would have been up or are you ill" she could swear that in the quiet of the room they could hear her heart beating faster as she took a few steps closer to the bed
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:39 pm

Cesare turned round and rubbed his eyes with the back of his arm. He threw his covers over him more,"Not sick - just lazy. I thought you were someone else - sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Mary stared at Cesare "At least you are honest" she smiled "I have brought you a gift, I promise I will not drink much of it this time" she produces a bottle of wine she had hidden in the folds of her skirt and places it upon the table.

She looks around the room and then back to the bed "Do you want me to leave Cesare?" she asks softly
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:03 pm

"Wine?"he asked with a smirk and sat up.

"Not at all,"he added and grabbed his breeches from the floor and pulled them on,"What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Mary turned away as Cesare left his bed, she had never seen a man in a state of undress before "Yes tis the best wine or that is what I was told" she tried to steady her voice "It is past 11 I should think"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:19 pm

"Too late to sleep, too early to drink,"he said and walked over to her, bare chested,"So what shall we do with ourselves?"

He examined the wine,"This was kind - thank you."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:04 pm

"I do not know, have you any ideas?" Mary could not take her eyes off his chest, Cesare was certainly a handsome strong man "I just wanted to see you"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:07 pm

Cesare shrugged,"You must have something in mind my lady,"he replied with a smile and produced a clean pressed shirt from his wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:11 pm

"Cesare I would like to do whatever you want to do" Mary smiled, she had heard from other ladies that it is best to let the man decide "I have no duties to do till evening"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Cesare stepped closer and gently kissed her on her cheek. She smelt clean and her skin was soft, he lingered by her jaw for a moment and whispered,"Whatever I want to do is not what you'd like to."

He moved as if to kiss her again but abruptly moved away and smiled teasingly,"And I like to think myself a gentleman and I would not like to have you...in an awkward situation."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Mary's eyes closed as he kissed her cheek she wanted to hold him but she was unsure of what to do "Cesare" she whispered "you are a gentleman and I trust you to be gentle" her face flushed "I do not know how to even touch you"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:55 pm

Cesare stepped back further and pulled on his doublet. Did he truly desire or was it because she looked like-no. No.

He sighed,"I don't know where my breakfast has got to."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:59 pm

"Shall I get you something to eat Cesare?" Mary asked anxious to please him
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:08 pm

"You aren't my servant,"Cesare replied with a kind smile,"It's not your job."

He then pulled back a curtain which hung over a wall and revealed a door. He slipped into the other room and soon appeared with a tray of bread and cheese.

"This will do...have you eaten?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:11 pm

Mary shook her head "I would not have minded getting you something" she smiled "Cesare I can not help being ready to help it is my job.....I am here to please you"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Cesare tilted his head,"Why? I've only met you once before."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:14 pm

"I am a lady-in-waiting, a servant" Mary looked at him puzzled "We must please our mistresses or masters"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:18 pm

"I am not your master Mary,"he said and bit into a crust of bread.

"Sit, rest."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:21 pm

"I know you are not Cesare....you are someone special" Mary blushed as she sat near him "what activities do you enjoy?" she asked as she broke off some cheese
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:23 pm

"Someone special?"he asked with a smirk and continued eating.

"Nothing of any note, Mary. My activities are usually conducted in the dark..."

He tilted his head and looked at her, slowly. From toes to brow. Until finally he paused at her lips. Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Mary felt hot under his gaze "Yes I think of you as someone special, a friend maybe" she smiled "I have never done any activities in the dark, maybe I should try something new.......what would you recommend Cesare?" she mused
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Cesare rolled his eyes, he knew what she was implying but she didn't understand. She didn't know what he truly did nor would anyone...

He shrugged and joked,"Star gazing."
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:35 pm

"Star gazing....from under the tree?" Mary looked at him "I have often thought of that moment when you stopped me from falling" she bit her lip "I like you Cesare"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next