The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
George Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Francesca Benedetti
Mary Boleyn
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Alfonsina Garcia
Cesare Garcia
Charles Brandon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:25 pm

George shrugged his shoulders "Good. But i don't care anymore."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Cesare looked at him though his face was calm there was a glint of heartbreak in his eyes "You don't care?" he asked and he nodded "If you don't care you can leave now."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:33 pm

George looked at into Cesare's eyes for a while. There was a deep silent in the room. George intended to open his mouth to talk. He felt his heart had so much to tell. Then he gave up, nodded leaving his eyes on Cesare's "As you please, Your Grace" said whispering. Then George opened the door and began walking to his room
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Cesare sat back and sighed and tapped his finger tips on the wood gently.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Cesare stood up from the chair and he sighed he went over to the window and thought about George of course he asked Lady Wyatt to marry him he had lust for her but it was mostly to cover up his affairs with men, as he said his heart was fully with George he poured out the wine in the goblet and wished to see George yet his pride wouldn't let him.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:09 pm

George was so excited. He was not excited this much even in their first meeting. It was almost midnight but George did not care. He walked in corridor with careful steps. Servants were sleepy too far to see George. He stopped in front of Cesare's door, gulped slowly and knocked
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Cesare had the goblet of wine in his hand and he set it down and walked over to the door and opened it and he was indeed surprised to even see him here and he opened the door wide "Come in."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:19 pm

George did what he said, he came in. He could see that Cesare was surprised. Finally George found a courage to look into his eyes, and noticed how much he missed Cesare "I am so sorry to disturb you in the middle of the night. But i couldn't wait anymore"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Cesare nodded and he closed the door and locked it before walking back over to the window and he turned and looked at George "What i said, my words were true." he said his dark eyes showed the truth in his words "I cannot stop thinking about you, i am to marry Lady Wyatt so people stop this gossip, i told Mary we do not talk, so now none of your family should think we even see eachother."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:31 pm

"Then i deserve a prize for being stupid this much." said George walking to the window, next to him. "Forgive me for my rude behaviors. " said holding Cesare's chin between his hands "I did not know that i loved you so much. All of it was because of my love. "
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Cesare closed the tapestries off his window and nodded at George "This, you and i, i think your family knowing caused us both to worry so from here now, nobody else needs to know." he whispered "I forgive you, my heart is yours as always." his lips ghosted over his.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:40 pm

George grinned repeating his words slowly. He touched Cesare's lips with his lips and smelt Cesare's skin deeply. "No body else needs to know" He closed his eyes and kissed Cesare's lips pulling him toward himself.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Cesare kissed him back slowly and longingly "I have kissed your kisses." he muttered inbetween the kiss and he put his hand on George's waist bringing their groins together as his hardened one bumped into George's.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:55 pm

George felt his manhood even on the clothes. His lips moved to up, to Cesare's ear and he whispered grinning. "You've really missed me, huh?" George found his vale and took it off slowly watching his perfect muscular chest. He kissed it with desire as his hands were removing the buttons of Cesare's pants.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:59 pm

Cesare nodded with a grin "I have missed you." he whispered and he helped him with his breeches before unlacing George's doublet and pushed it off his shoulder and sighed happily at the sight.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:10 pm

George pulled him to bed without leaving his kiss on Cesare's lips. He threw the quilt away and pushed Cesare into the bed. He stood next to bed, kept kissing him caressing his curly hair.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Cesare kissed him back deeply and with passion his desire for this man has risen even more and he kicked off his breeches and lay naked upon the bed, his manhood stood to its full height and hardened and he moved his hand over George's manhood and rubbed it softly.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:20 pm

George went through the drawers. He finally found some oil, greased his manhood with it immediately. His manhood was so hard because of Cesare's touchs. He held both of Cesare's hands and reclined them to the bed. He opened Cesare's legs fastly with passion he felt. Put his manhood inside him and began pushing it into Cesare
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Cesare moaned out and he bit his bottom lip so he wouldn't moan out any louder and he leaned up to kiss George softly as he pushed his hips to George's so he would be planted deeper inside him, pulling george down ontop of him softly aswell.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:36 pm

George laughed loudly when Cesare pushed his hips toward him. He left Cesare's hands and brought his own hands to Cesare's hips. He pushed in Cesare with his all power. In every hits, moaned trying not make loud. Finally he felt his satisfaction was almost on the top, he pulled himself away from Cesare. Left his seeds on the sheep post
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Cesare lay breathless beside George and he kissed George's shoulder softly "I have missed your touches." he whispered and he moved his hand up to stroke George's shoulder softly.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm

George turned to him, looked at into his eyes smiling "And i have missed the way you look at me. "
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Cesare kissed him softly running his hand over George's stomach "We will make up for lost time, don't worry." he whispered mischievously.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:15 pm

"Oh, how?" George turned to his face with a fake surprising on his face. He took his right hand to Cesare's manhood and asked with a taken aback tone "Using this?" asked George clenching Cesare's manhood.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Cesare groaned softly and he put his hand over George's manhood and gripped it softly "And using this." he whispered and ran his lips over George's jawline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesare Garcia's bedchamber   Cesare Garcia's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cesare Garcia's bedchamber
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next