The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Prince William Stuart's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:24 am

I chuckled, "You use the word love so loosely my lady. I would like a woman to perhaps 'love' me for myself rather than my title or for what my family's riches" I said as I took a drink of wine
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:37 am

Anne nodded with a smile as she looked at him "I believe that a woman could love you for yourself, aswell" she said and she raised her eyebrow "For women like me care not for titles or riches".
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:56 am

Her words intrigued me, I smiled and got up from my chair "Would you like to dance with me?" I asked as I held out me hand.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Anne looked at William and she laughed and nodded "Of course, My Lord" she said and she took his hand gently and went with him to dance.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:02 am

There was no music, but I took her hand nonetheless. "I hope you like this song?" I said and smiled as I pulled her close and then twirled her around.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:54 am

Anne laughed and nodded with a smile as she twirled "I love it" she whispered as she went back in to him, she looked up at him a smile upon her lips "Forgive me for being so bold, but may i kiss you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:12 am

Being this close to her made me feel a certain closeness that I had never felt with any woman before.
I smiled at her boldness. "Of course my lady" I said and waited to see how brave she really was in stealing a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Anne grinned and she nodded and she leaned up and gently brushed her lips over his, and she kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:56 am

I returned her kiss, then stepped closer to her, looked her in the eyes and kissed her with full passion. I could not deny the connection and passion there was between us.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:18 pm

She gasped softly and placed her hands on his shoulders and kissed him back with the passion that he had kissed her with, and she moved closer if possible to him.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:33 am

With her lips upon mine, I felt an instant gratification. I needed to have her. I continued to kiss her pulling her close and moving my hands down her body.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:15 pm

Anne let out a soft moan and moved her hands down his arms and across his chest, feeling the laces that held his doublet together.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:52 pm

I began to unlace her dress, and kissed her neck as her warm flesh aroused me.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Anne began unlacing his doublet and opening it, and moving her hands down to unlace his breeches.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:06 pm

I have left my son with his nurse and walked to the familiar room, I feel a cold tingle run down my spin as I recall the last time I was here. I knock the door lightly...
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:48 am

I heard a knock at my door. I slowly got up out of bed being careful not to wake Anne and dressed. I walked to the door and to my surprise was the lady Elizabeth. I stared at her for a moment.

"Lady Craven, i'm surprised to see you." I said with a smile and walked out the corridor to speak with her.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:20 pm

I catch my breath as I see him,"May we speak, Your Highness,"I ask I sweep a deep curtsey.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:11 am

She looked so breath taking, I couldn't help but have nostalgic feelings of our previous meeting. "Of course, I'm pleased you have come to see me." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:04 am

I notice his boyish grin that pours from his eyes,"I think it would be wiser if we discussed this in private..."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:39 pm

"Yes, of course I have a study down the corridor." I said a led her to the study.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Anne knocked on the bedchamber door, she was utterly confused. Since that night she had not saw him; and well, worried. As soon as she was announced she curtsied and stood up and looked to the servant on hand whom had announced her and back to William "My Lord, i have come to ask if i have displeased you in any way since our last meeting.."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:22 am

I was getting ready to depart for France when I heard a knock at my door. The servants were loading the carriage, so I answered the door. I was quite surprised to see the lady Brett at my door. As she explained herself I felt horrible for my actions.
"My lady, please do come in" I said as I saw the look on her face. I took her hands in mine "I want you to know you have done nothing to displease me, your a wonderful woman I just...." I couldn't bare to say what I was about to say to her she didn't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Anne shook her head with a small smile "Do not worry, My Lord." she said as she stood up and took her hand from his "I have heard the rumors and gossip of your child and of your love for its mother, you have no need to explain yourself too me."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:36 am

OOC: I'm not going with that storyline. Since Elizabeth left so bluntly Charles said I could stat over. So Will doesn't have a child.
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:39 pm

OOC; ahh Wink

Anne smiled and took her hand from his and shook her head "Oh there is no need to explain yourself to me, my lord." she said "It was only meant to be for one night, and one night only."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince William Stuart's bedchamber   Prince William Stuart's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince William Stuart's bedchamber
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next