The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Thomas packed his things to travel to Hever.
He must be fast.

He write a message to his wife,

Dear Elisabeth

i must travel to Hever.
Mary have send a letter that it comes a men to Hever that he tell her that i
send him if to guard to Castle. I don`t know who is this men i have never send him.
I will write you a message when i know what this men want.

Your husband Thomas.

He write a letter to Anne and send a server to her chamber.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:37 am

Thomas is very worried of the news that he have became.
He will hear from his son what is true on it.
First the affair with Emilie and he have a daughter with her.
Yes olympe is sweet.But Thomas can not be allowed that George
again be a father of a illigitim child.

He wait of his son.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:23 pm

George entered to the chambers. He was worried about what his father wanted this time. He saw Thomas was really nervous, felt a little fear.

"My lord, i hope you won't give me bad news"

He bowed fastly
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Thomas saw his son come to speak with him.

" Hello George i have write Mary a letter she write me back that you in friendship with Lady Jane Bassett the Duchess of Lancaster.How closly is this friendship?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:29 pm

"Has Mary sent you a letter about me and Duchess?" George asked being baffled how father noticed their relationship. He sighed trying not to look at him "Father, i am an adult man. I don't ask you who i sleep with.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Thomas have expect that his son show so a reaction.

" I will not that you come in problems because of Lady Bassett she is a supporter of Queen Katherine and when Anne or the King that notice perhubs it gives problems."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:44 pm

George nodded "What kind of problems, my lord? She can't say i slept with George." He walked around the room and asked nervously. "And how did you learn it? No body can guess it. We are so careful"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:51 pm

" Mary write me in a letter that the Duchess have tell her that you in friendship with her that is all.
I only want that you are careful.You know the court is full of gossip.We see it from the Story of Lady Misseldon and the deceased Duke of Lancaster.Now her reputation is ruined."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:12 pm

George nodded "I don't think to see the Duchess again. She used to say i love my husband but after his dead, after a few hours later she ran to my arms. She really dissappointed me. I think there is no body innocent in the court, my lord."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:16 pm

" After his dead she run in your arms? Perhubs she need solace.Have you the feel she was sad ?
I am sorry to hear this that you dissapionted about her.You think she was with a other men before her husband died?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:26 pm

George shook his head "No, her eyes couldnt see any other men. I used to think she is noble. But in my opinion, a Catholic, noble woman should wait his husband's mourning."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:32 pm

" Yes that i think too of a Catholic when the marriege partner died than are mourning but the Duchess run in your arms.That is amazing.Have you feel she was sad that her husband died?"

Thomas is surprise.

" Know somebody how the Duke died?
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:39 pm

George shook his head "I feel awful, papa. I feel just like i sink into sin. I pray God to forgive me. " He took a deep breath before speaking "He was the duke of Lancester. I think everybody must have heard."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:42 pm

" Don´t make yourself reproaches she is come to you not you go to her after the Dukes dead.
What have you a feel from this woman can she make us problems?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:49 pm

George thought for a while and then shook his head "She is known with her nobility and commitmenting to Cathalic religion. She wouldn't do such a stupid thing. That would be bad for her too."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:56 pm

" Perhubs she need a new married yes she have the title Duchess and her son is the new Duke of Lancaster
but she is a young widow.What make me worried that she is an supporter of the Queen.Who knows she can help her in the matter of the devorce.we must hold an eye of her.
What i will ask you how is Olympe and Emilie? I have hear they both go back to french."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:06 am

George shrugged his shoulders. "It is not our business who she will get married with. She is free to do eveything. " He shook his head meaning no "She pulled my daughter with herself. I feel so sorry sometimes. But that's good for Boleyns. No body will know that i have a bastard"[ George walked ahead and back and stopped suddenly. "Jane told me that Mary gave her a secret about me and Jane. We should learn what it is."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:10 am

" Yes we don`t speak with other about Jane and you.I am so sorry that with Emilie and Olympe.
Who know what the future bring us.Have you hear someone from Jane Parker ?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 am

George frowned "What? Is she dead? If it is not, i don't care any of her"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:17 am

" I can understand you that you don`t like her."
Thomas smilie

" What you will do in the next time ?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:20 am

George looked at him "I don't know, my lord. I am just trying the best for Boleyns. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:26 am

" I will have Annes wish in control and hope that the devorce of the King soon come.
I hope till there we have a quiet time.I hope you came away of the disappointment of the Lady Bassett.
Its late we have long talk perhubs you want make other things now?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:30 am

George nodded. He understood the conversation was over "No, my lord. It's better i go back to my room. Thank you for everything." He showed his Boleyn smile and left the room
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:34 am

Thomas is angry that the Duchess have disappoint his son.
He will take control of this woman.
Nobody disappoint a Boleyn.
When he became the chance he will show the Duchess who are the Boleyns.
He left the room too and went to his own chamber.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:05 am

Thomas read the letter from the King.
He must settle for that the King know it but nothing can do.

He will write a letter to Mary and information her of the news from George.

Dear Mary

I have sad news George have bring our family in trouble.
He have an affair with a man with the Duke of Genoa.
Its so imposible i have never believe that he do so
incredible things.I have speak with your uncle Thomas
i hope he can bring geroge to rationality.
I have much more problems but i will not you bring
in agitate.Don´t worry all will be good.
I hope you and Catherine are well.
Please greets William from me.

your beloved father
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers   Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth & Thomas Boleyn's Chambers
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next