The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

La chambre du roi

Go down 
+4
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Isabelle De Guise
Coralie Guyot
François 1er de France
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

La chambre du roi - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 8:48 am

Thankyou father I am glad to be back here.

Have you heard the news from England that Henry is preparing to marry Anne Boleyn.

I do not like these English father and I do not like her either.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 8:54 am

Francis sat at his table with a heavy sigh pouring some water on this hot summers night.

Yes of course I have we hosted them as our guests not so long ago. I am happy that my cousin has finally found a love of his own England is our ally now not are enemy son! You be wise to remember that.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 8:59 am

Yes I know but would England help us if we faced a threat from Spain. I would hope so.

Should I visit the English court father?
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 9:04 am

Francis stood abruptly shaking his head he did not want any friendship built with England to be broken by his son.

You may travel anywhere you want but not England but we need to talk about war though son.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 9:10 am

Very well father I understand I shall not go to England.

What did you want to tell me about war father?
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 9:15 am

The last thing Francis wanted to do was to send his son away after so long especially since the Italians treated him badly last time.

An impending war between Naples now I don't want it to come to war but it seems the Queen of Naples does. She even came to my court befriended your mother and is now claiming I am stealing her land. I couldn't care less for the Italian land this is how most wars start by slanderous rumours.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 9:19 am

How dare she say such things about us and to.betray my mother.

Father what do you want me to do?
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 9:23 am

We live in such delicate times my son acting upon impulse will do more harm than good! We will not retaliate to her France must be seen as a place of peace not war. But if the snake bites us first then we will have to defend our beloved country. So I will send you back to train with our soldiers if the need should ever arise.

It was nice to be able to talk politics with his son once again he hoped that his son would respect his wishes.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 9:40 am

Let me know when then father and then when the time comes I will lead your army to victory.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 11:11 am

Good don't let me down son the entire nation is counting on you for this task.

Francis was fuming with rumours his country was at war when everybody could see that it was not. People who make up lies and spread around rumours had better be careful as a much better union was coming. One that would make France untouchable to made up Queens there was one ruler who could teach Francis stronger things. Francis had England, Scotland, Spain, Portugal, Navarre and half of Italy in alliance with him but there was still one that he cared for most.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 12:38 pm

Father would you like me to visit the Queen of Naples and agree to a alliance with her?
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:29 pm

Francis knew that Henri would betaken as prisoner that was a lesson he needed to learn himself.

Okay you may go but you must tell the Queen of Naples that it was your idea and not mine. As it was your idea I wish you luck
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2016 6:22 am

Very well father I shall fo my best to get the alliance with Naples for you.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 9:55 pm

"Father I wish to speak with you over a certain matter"
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Francis had a lot on his mind, mainly duties that belonged to a king what he did not expect was for his son to barge straight past his guards and come into his own personal bed-chamber. Clearly Henri had forgotten his boundaries, causing such anger yet again to rise in his father the king.

You foolish boy! His voice roared as Francis pulled himself out of bed standing in front of his son a taller man by his anger. A person no matter his rank never comes unannounced into a kings chamber you forget who is king here boy.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 8:20 am

"Forgive me father I did not mean to come without announcing myself please forgive me
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 9:28 pm

I go to my father's chamber and await his arrival in order for me to speak with him
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 6:01 pm

I decide to speak with my father before i leave for England and i knock on his door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La chambre du roi
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8