The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

La chambre du roi

Go down 
+4
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Isabelle De Guise
Coralie Guyot
François 1er de France
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

La chambre du roi - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:49 am

Coralie took a sip from her cider, letting the sweet liquid flavor her lips.

She looked up at the king timidly.

"...then what happens?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:28 pm

François eat some of his food and smile in hearing her question.

Well, I don't know, it's to you to continue the story, ma douce demoiselle. What do you imagine ?
He take a few sips of cider.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:18 am

Coralie blushed a little, looking down at her plate. "Well, if you were a knight and I a damsel in distress...I think we would get married and live in the forest happily ever after," she blushed, "according to the other tales, of course," she added quickly, embarassed.

She sipped her cider and took another bite of pear, and began to play with the choker around her neck.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:48 pm

He look at her as she look down at her plate, smiling.

You are right, it's probably what would happen and I think it's make a beautiful end to our story. And I am sure that if I was this knight and you this damzell, I would marry you.

He feel his racing as he realize that indeed if he was a simple knight and her the damzell, he would surely marry her and be happy with her, it's would be so simple in this contexte while it's would be nearly impossible in reality even if he wanted it.
He sigh and eat some cheese with bread and a apple.

About stories, I would be happy to hear yours when we will have end our dinner, what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:31 am

Coralie bit her lip, smiling as a brush came across her lips again. She played with her choker again, still smiling, as she imagined such a wedding and life. Living in a beautiful forest with his protection and love, standing by his side as he defended the people, growing old together...perhaps even bearing his children...
She shook the thought away, knowing in her heart it would never happen...

She nodded, smiling, "yes, of course, majesty." She giggled, "ohh, I have some good ones to tell."

Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 pm

He look at her, seeing that she seem melancolical too a the idea, amazed as he feel a chimestry between them that make that he can feel how she feel and guess to what she think, the air thoughtful.
He smile, feeling curious to hear them.

Oh I look forward discovering them, I am sure that they are interesting.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:34 am

Coralie looked at the comfortable fireplace in the room.

She smiled at the king, looking back and picking up a grape to eat. "Would your majesty like to hear them now?" she beamed. "I think I should like to lay some pillows out upon the rug for us to lie by the fire," she blushed a little, her desire of being back in his arms taking over.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:56 pm

François eat a apple slowly and nodd, smiling as he see how happy she look.

Yes, if you have finish to eat, myself I have finish, so we can move from the table.

His face take a dreamy air as he look at her with soft eyes, sighing, feeling yet beaming a the idea to be lay down by her side, close to the warmess of the fire, seeing her blushing, his hand reach her hairs and he stroke them, smiling.

I would like that very much, I am sure that we would be very well lay down side by side ... especially in a embrace.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:23 am

Coralie bent over the table reaching for a pate de fruit at the center. She lingered a moment, holding her hand out, hoping the king would perhaps see the curve of her chest and decolletage. She reached for the sweet candy and placed it to her lips before she took a seat again, grinning as she ate. "Yes, I am finished as well," she nodded, smiling.

She felt herself relax as he stroked her hair, and she closed her eyes to the feeling.

She giggled as he spoke of embracing her. She bit her lip and stood to her feet, giving a little curtsey. She hurried over to the rug before the fire and began taking pillows off the seats and sofa, throwing them upon the rug before she plopped down upon a few, giggling.

She gave a wave, laughing, "come on, come on your majesty!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:27 pm

François giggle as he see her eating some sweets, stroke her cheek softly, emptying his goblet of cider, he spot to her troat and breasts and gulp, recalling of the heavenly feeling of her silky white little breast in his hand, feeling the urge to have her warm and tender body in his arms and feeling her skin against his, he smile as she tell that she have finished, his eyes shining.
He giggle with her, endeared by her cheerfulness and lifefulness, he laugh as she courtsey get up at his turn and bow, he get closer to the chimney, looking as she take some pillows and place them the rug, then he laugh as she call him.

I am coming !

He rush to join her, sat, take off his shoes and vest, then lay down the rug, placing the pillow under his head, smiling, then turn to her and put his arm around her waist, pulling her against him, feeling his heart beating faster in thrilling and happiness.

Good idea, It's perfect like that.

He kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:21 am

Coralie felt herself beaming, knowing her dimples showed, though she tried very hard to hide her happiness in the firelight. She scooted to where he lie and she laid down beside him, placing her head upon his chest as he pulled her toward him, giving a little gasp at the intimate touch.

She giggled as he kissed her cheek, and she placed a hand upon his chest, stroking the cloth. She sat for a moment in quiet, looking at the fireplace and listening to his heart and she looked up at his face where she lay. She sneakily moved upward and planted a kiss upon his neck, jaw and chin, burhing her lips softly against his skin to inhale his scent. She returned to her first position, smiling as she stroked his chest.

Coralie gave a little frown. "...your majesty?" she spoke, "if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?" she wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:54 pm

François feeling relaxing, look at Coralie's lovely's face and eyes, seeing her smile and he smile too, feeling pure happiness from holding her in his arms, feeling her body against his.
He follow her movements with curiousity as she sat and listen to his heart, brushing her hairs with his fingers, his eyes widen up in amazement as she move upward on him in a nearly anismalistic movement.
As he feel her soft kisses on his neck, jaw and chin, he smile, feeling his heart beating faster, chills down his spine and hottness rising in him, amazed to see how sweet and tender she is.
When she lay down by his side again, he put his arm around her, kiss her forehead and nosetop, he smile in hearinf her question and reflect, looking at the beautiful fire dancing in the chimney.

I don't know ... maybe in some peaceful place in the nature, that could look like eden garden, it's would be summer, there could be a lake where I could swim and afterward, I would take rest in it's tender grass and dream ... Or maybe rather in a castle of fairytale where I could live great adventures with you !

He turn to her and ask her.

What about you ? where would you go if you could go anywhere in world.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:59 am

Coralie smiled as she listened to his heartbeat, hearing it beat faster after she kissed him, and she giggled as he kissed her sweetly. She never wanted these sweet moments to stop.

She closed her eyes as he spoke of the summerland, and she felt as though she could feel the warmth of the sun on her skin and the grass around her head. She gave a laugh as he spoke of a fairytale castle, "I think I should like such a place too," she blushed, "anywhere your majesty would be," she whispered.

She frowned a little again, "but I think I should like to see those worlds unknown...the ones just being discovered...places with shining empires and wild men and gold and silks," she imagined, smiling.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:41 pm

His arm around Coralie, he snuggle against her, looking at the fire in the chimney while imagining to be in the places he have talk about, seeing the images of it rather than the fire itself, he turn to her in hearing her answer, feeling touched by her words, smile and kiss her forehead.

I think I would be happy to go anywhere with you too, ma douce demoiselle.

He turn again to the fire as she talk, feeling getting dreamy like he was as little boy as he imagine theses unknow worlds to discover.

I would like that too, discovering unknow worlds, like I dreamed to when I was a little boy and also to discover ancient civilizations that have disappear.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:06 am

Coralie gave a sigh as he kissed her forehead, "I think I am in love with your majesty's kisses," she blushed.

She gave a laugh, "it would be interesting, wouldn't it?" she smiled. "You and I navigating all of the world to find these lands," she laughed. She smiled, looking at his handsome face in the glow of the fireplace, "I think you would make a handsome and great captain," she smiled, "you already are the leader of all of France."

Coralie bit her lip, a thought crossing her mind, and she looked down to see the king's hose, tight around his muscular legs. She took her index finger and began to stroke his legs mindlessly, as she often stroked thinks when she was very relaxed...
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:29 pm

He chuckle, looking at her with shining eyes, stroke her hairs.

I think that I am in love with yours too, they are so softs !

He laugh with her and nodd, feeling dreamy at the idea.

Yes, very interesting and wonderful, I wish we could ...

He giggle as he imagine himself as captain.

Thank you, well I think I would like that for a while ... and I imagine you as the captain's lady, strong and fearless, dressed in incredibly rich and beautiful dresses !

Following Coralie's glance, he notice that she look to his hose, feeling desire rising in him, he sigh as she stroke his leg, he turn to look at her face, seeing that she see to do it inconsciously, he look at her slender body, his eyes spotting her breasts, his hand reach her troat, caress and go down to her breasts, strocking all the areas of them he can reach until just above the nipple which remain under the corset amazed by their softness.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:12 am

She giggled, "I am glad you like them...do they taste of caramels, too?" she teased him a little.

Coralie smiled brightly, imagining her in the gowns, standing by the king's side as they searched the world far and wide for adventure.
"I like that idea very much, monsieur majeste," she whispered.

She gave a slight gasp as he touched her neck and moved his hands down, goosebumps spreading over her body as his hand warmed her skin. She closed her eyes, sighing, and raised her head off his body in pleasure as she continued to stroke his leg, moving her hand more and more closer to the part between his legs she had seen when he was naked. She felt her body grow warm as her heart quickened.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:39 pm

He giggle, a tender air on his face.

No really ... but it's smell good too.

He smile, his eyes shining.

Maybe you could create a story about it too !

As his hands stroke her breasts, he get hotter in feeling her hand roaming more and more close of his member, he sigh, closing his eyes, feeling loosing himself.

Oh ... mademoiselle.

He open his eyes again, lean over her breats and cover them of kisses, slowly, fondly as his hand slide under her dress and stroke her leg slowly, trying to refrain himself to go too high as far in him his mind recall him of her innocence and his duty to respect it, his hand stopping on her thight, just above her laps, breathing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:50 am

Coralie smiled, laughing, "I am glad."

She smiled at him, her eyes wide. "Your majesty that is a wonderful idea!!" she beamed.

She felt a chill at his sigh, and as he placed kisses upon her breasts, she threw her head back, her chest heaving at the warm, wet touch. She gave a gasp, feeling his hand up her skirt, and she felt the tingles she felt when she was nude returning, and continued to stroke his leg, wanting the tingles to never end. She timidly reached the part between his legs that made her curious, and she lightly placed her hand over it, wanting to feel the shape...
She felt his hands stop, but she felt she wanted more. She bent her leg as he put his hand upon her lap.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:30 pm

François loose himself totally as he kiss her satiny white and firm breasts and stroke her leg under her clothes, getting hotter and even move thrilled as he feel her reacting to his touch and gasping.
Somewhere deep in him, his mind tell him to be careful, to stop before to go to far, but then he feel her hand touching his member through the clothes, a fire taking over his body, losting his mind he close his eyes and sigh of pleasure.
As she bent her legs, his hand go upper to her tights and stroke the inner area of them sensually, feeling hard of desire as his mouth kiss her breasts, over and over in a nearly devoted manner, his tongue licking the shapes of it.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:47 am

Coralie's eyes remained closed as she began to moan, her chest heaving from the feeling of his lips upon her breasts.
Though she knew not what she was doing, something taking over her body; she heard his sigh, and she knew it must have been from the touch she gave him. She placed her hand back upon the spot between his leg, and she began to stroke it, moving her gentle fingers up and down slowly, wanting to please him.
Coralie gave a gasp as he touched her inner area and she felt a warm feeling there, and as his tongue licked her breasts as he touched her there, she lifted her head off the floor, again, her eyes snapping open at the pleasureable feeling.
"Francois," she moaned. She threw her hand over her mouth, realizing what she'd done, and she turned to look at him, shaking her head, "your majesty...I'm sorry."
She felt a sudden pinge of fear, not knowing what would happen if she called him by his name, so intimate a name...
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:03 pm

François get hotter and harder as he hear her moans, his mouth and tongue savouring her breats's satiny contact and taste with even more avidity, he feel like devouring her, a groan escape his mouth and his eyes close as he feel her hand on his member starting to move with more precision and dexterity, stroking it, bringing pure pleasure.
His hand stroke the innear areas of her tights, his fingers wanting to go upper and visit her secret treasure, feeling ready to do the things that he know would please her, but the reason deep him make him hesitate and he keep his hand on her warm tights.
He hear her moaning his name, thrilled by her pleasure he don't pay attention to the name, but then she turn to him and apologize, he see the fear on her face, he take his mouth off her breats and tell her on a reassuring tone.

It's nothing, mademoiselle, really, don't apologize ... I don't think anyone else than you and me heard it so it's don't matter.

He realize the sensuality and the intimacy of their contact.

But I fear what we are doing is very intimate ... maybe we should stop.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 am

Though Coralie found herself feeling tingly and warm all over, she wished wholeheartedly that it did not have to end. She had felt his lips and tongue upon her chest, his hand up her skirts, and felt the part between his legs harden from the contact as he moaned. She knew it pleased him, yet she understood not why it had to end.

She nodded, catching her breath. She blushed a little, her cheeks warming, "I am sorry, I was afraid I would get into trouble for..." she stopped, looking down. She looked up at him and ran her fingers through his hair, "for saying your name."

She looked down at her fingers, and she placed her head upon his chest. "Does...your majesty wish to stop?" she whispered. She liked so much the feelings he gave her and she wanted to please him.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Looking at her underneath him with a soft her, seeing her cheek reds, he can read the pleasure and desire on her face and in her eyes, he smile and shake his head.

No at all, don't mind about it, we are alone and in private, it don't matter.

As she look down and ask him this question, he feel embarrassed, his desire, and the fire in his body begging for more while the rest of reason he have go at this moment tell him it's bad to do it with this pure young girl for whom he have so much affection, respect and even some paternal feelings mixed to this desire, thinking that she is too innocent for know what they are doing, for think to what people would think if they know.
He stroke her cheek and hairs and answer her with honety.

Honestly, I don't wish to stop, there is a fire in me who ask for more ... but I fear to hurt your feelings, to lost you ... Tell me, do you really want me for continue ? do you desire it with all your heart ?, ma douce demoiselle.

He kiss her lips softly.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:08 am

Coralie smiled, playing with his hair, "I...I think I like very much to say your name."

She shook her head, smiling, "your majesty could never lose me." She blushed, biting her lip, "I must confess...I like this very much and I feel...different," she blushed. She took her finger and began to play with his lip, "I want to please your majesty," she whispered, "...I...I love your majesty."

She returned his kiss, her heart racing. She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La chambre du roi
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next