The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Meadow Stream

Go down 
+15
Muriel Howard
Thomas Seymour
Geoffrey Lonshord
Kate Ashley
Danielle De Barbarac
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
Edward Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Edward Seymour
Alfonsina Garcia
Jane Bassett
Melodie Bassett
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Danielle De Barbarac
Duchess de Pagny
Danielle De Barbarac

Meadow Stream - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:50 pm

We have some interests in common. I also enjoy those things and I love to dance.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:29 am

''Than we can do some of them sometimes together.'' I said with a smile. ''Dance I like that too.''
Back to top Go down
Danielle De Barbarac
Duchess de Pagny
Danielle De Barbarac

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:44 pm

That would be fun! I would love to get to know you better. Would you tell me about yourself? I hope I am not being to forward.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:01 pm

I smiled to her brightly. ''I would like to know you better,too. I said in soft voice. ''I'm lady in witing to Lady Anne Boleyn along with my sisters.I grow up far away from court with two sisters and two brothers,and they means world to me.'' I replied slightly,still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Danielle De Barbarac
Duchess de Pagny
Danielle De Barbarac

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:51 am

"I have not meet Lady Anne Boleyn, perhaps I shall while I am here" I smiled at her, happy that she was interested in getting to know me as well. " How nice it must be to have a large family. I am an only child. I have often wondered what it would be like to have siblings"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:10 pm

''I'm sure that you will meet her soon.'' I said smling kindly to her and then my smile get wider as I thought of my sibilings. ''It is nice even if we fight sometimes,I love each of them the same and I could never imagen my life without them.'' I said in happy voice,and looked at her. ''Now is your turn to tell me something about yourself.''
Back to top Go down
Danielle De Barbarac
Duchess de Pagny
Danielle De Barbarac

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:26 am

"Well, my father died when I was a child. It has just been my mother and I for some time now. I travel with her most of the time, and when I'm not, I can usually be found reading poetry or exploring around our estate. My mother is trying to marry me off, and I fear who she may match me with. I don't have the same taste as she does and I would much prefer to marry for love."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:50 pm

I turned my head towards Geoffrey. Ah this is nice Geoffrey to walk in the meadow. I let my fingers run through the grass my other hand I placed my fingers tightly around his. Geoffrey I do not want to lead you on or to play with you're feelings but I am not so innocent in a certain way but I feel myself when I am with you maybe it is because we are the same upbringing I am not sure. I rubbed my neck feeling very confused. I will not drag you into this messy situation I shall leave Thomas and begin with you. Do you think little of me Geoffrey
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Geoffrey was walking slowly at her side but he stopped hearing her last words. A confused expression came on his face

My lady, I...I don't know what to say. I'm very flattered by your...consideration. But lord Seymour is noble, and I'm nothing more than a servant. How could I be compared with him?

He asked while his heart was secretely racing in front of her beauty
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Yes and I am just a servant nobody to the seymours aswell but I understand we can be friends if you want too and I do not think that you are that shy either. I gently let go of his hand smiling. I don't want to spend my time chasing after Thomas for the rest of my days. I would like to be with someone the same as me maybe us servants are suppose to be lonely and just live of the demands of those at higher ranks. I looked at him and his beautiful blue eyes I definitely felt more connected to Geoffrey and I couldn't wait to discover and spend more time with him I let my fingers touch his finger tips looking at the pearl of his blue eyes. My little ambition in life is to have a lovely little place a cottage maybe where after a day if working at court we could return home together and to have my own little family I wanted to feel his soft. Lips upon my own lips
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Geoffrey was almost speechless. He really liked this girl, but he didn't want to look too shy or give her a bad impression. His eyes met finally hers

Lady Kate...your words are so unexpected and so delightful at the same time. Only God knows how much I like you. But...I feel so unworthy of your affection. Even if I wish to share that little cottage with you every day..

He was going to say Every night but he changed his words in time
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:50 pm

I wrapped my arm through his arm. Call me kate and why are you unworthy of my affections? Maybe in time after you get to know me you're opinions will change of me. If you would rather be my friend that is fine. I smiled politely standing in front of him I kissed him
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Geoffrey didn't move. He just closed his eyes and let her kissing him

Lady Ka...I mean, Kate...I would like to be more than a friend for you. Much more...

He confessed while his arms were wrapping her delicate waiste. He looked into her eyes and kissed her deeply, this time
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:56 am

I placed a strand of hair behind my ear that had fallen loose. I am glad that you want me in the same way as I want to be with you. I placed my hands on his chest my lips moving simultaneously as his did but with geoffrey I could feel the hidden depths of his unknowable love for me I let our kiss fizzle out resting my nose against his. With your lips I can tell that you genuinely want me and that I am not making a mistake with you. How would you like to go about this I have nothing to hide
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Geoffrey kissed her back in the same genuine way. He felt she was sincere and he could trust her

Oh Kate...I never thought I could meet a girl like you. You make me happy and confused at the same time. Is this love?

He whispered smiling and rubbing softly his nose against hers
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:22 am

I smiled somewhat blushing I have never been in love before either lust and desire yes. I feel very happy with you like i  could do a cartwheel down the lane. Geoffrey I shall be nothing but faithful until you only I hope that will clear up any confusion and my heart feels the same for you too. Still smiling I rested my head on his chest feeling happy any content here.  i could stay in this sweet embrace until the wind comes and makes my lips cold upon then you would have to kiss them back to feeling.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Geoffrey kept on listening her in silence while he was holding her in his arms. But before she could finish her sentence he raised up her chin gently

Stop talking, now. Words are meaningless. Kiss me. Just kiss me, Kate...

He whispered and kissed her softly lips like never before
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:05 pm

I quickly protested Not all word's! I kissed him back pulling him ever so much closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Geoffrey continued to kiss her. Suddenly he pulled her behind a bush

Someone could see us. What if someone catches me kissing you instead doing my duties?

He laughed softly and kissed her again before she could reply
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:51 pm

I pulled my lips from his. Geoffrey do you think that i speak to much. I asked him jokingly and continued to kiss him a bit self aware that we were behind a bush.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Geoffrey smiled against her lips

I love your voice. But I love your lips much more..

He whispered pulling her down on the grass. He never felt such sensation and was unable to remove his lips from hers
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:51 pm

I was enjoying this but it felt like deja vu all over again Geoffrey please control yourself i don't want to get a reputation! i looked at him sternly
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Geoffrey stopped kissing her and let her finally breath

Yes...forgive me. I didn't mean to attempt to your virtue. Especially here. I promise I'll do nothing against your will or to ruin your reputation, Kate. Never..

He took her hand looking at her with sincere eyes
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:20 pm

No I know that you won't I would like to take things slowly
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Geoffrey nodded. He looked around landscape before turning to her again

I'll go as slow as I can, Kate. I'll do this for you. But tell me...in which terms are you with Lord Seymour, now? I'll be honest with you. So please, be honest to me, Kate..

He said looking intently at her pretty face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meadow Stream
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next