The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Meadow Stream

Go down 
+15
Muriel Howard
Thomas Seymour
Geoffrey Lonshord
Kate Ashley
Danielle De Barbarac
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
Edward Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Edward Seymour
Alfonsina Garcia
Jane Bassett
Melodie Bassett
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Meadow Stream - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 4:24 pm

Royce stopped suddenly as he heard the female voice and raised his eyes from his book. He looked surprised at the young lady before him for a second, then he smiled and bowed

Lady Brandon!What a nice surprise to see you. How are you and your lovely family, if I may ask?

He closed the book in his hands to focus in attention on her
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 9:25 pm

"My family and I are well" Victoria says with a smile. "And how are yours?"
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 4:49 pm

Royce smiled

My family is alright as well, my Lady. Thank you for asking. I'm happy meeting you here. I know you received my letter about our children and their future. I was hoping my sons could marry your daughters. Unlikely, my wife is not happy about that. But I still think this is a good chance for them..

He said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 2:36 am

"As do I" Victoria says as she kindly dismisses the lady. "I understand her thoughts upon the idea." Victoria doubts the King's sister will ever forget about the rumours of them.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 4:37 pm

Royce sighed and nodded

I'm really sorry about that, my lady. But our children are still very young. Probably my wife will change her mind. What your husband thinks about that?

He asked
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2020 2:19 am

"I have yet to hear from him, but I doo hope he could've agree upon it" Victoria says walking to a tree and lays against it. That is if he can find the time write back. "Our children may not be able to marry one another in their future, perhaps one day my daughters and I could come to Scotland after a a return trip to Italy."

Last edited by Victoria Brandon on Fri May 15, 2020 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 9:02 am

Royce nodded simply

I would be honoured having you and your daughters in Scotland, my Lady. You will be very welcome. Just hope your husband is not against me because of...of rumors about us in the past. I'm sure he knows you're a virtuous and honest woman..
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 1:51 am

"He has forgiven both you and I and blames himself for it." Victoria says as she looks at him"I imagine The Princess loathes me for what I've done?"  
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 10:00 am

Royce shook his head and stepped towards her

Oh but you did nothing wrong, my lady. Please, don't feel guilty. Nothing has happened, and my wife knows that. Probably...that's my fault. But believe me, my lady Brandon, I had no intention to ruin your reputation or something like that. The Princess will see how virtous you are..

He said looking at her face
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 2:22 am

"Then let it be planned" Victoria says with a smile "I do look forward to seeing Scotland and the beauty of it"
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 9:22 am

Royce smiled her back

Oh...that's a wonderful news. You and your daughters will be received with all honours. I have just to warn you..that Scotland's weather is a bit colder than England's. But I hope you'll be alright..

He said and offered her his arm

Would you care walking at my side?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 8:18 pm

With a nod of her head and with  smile ,she gracefully links her hands with his arm "I'm sure the weather won't be too bad once we arrive"
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 9:26 am

He smiled at her words as they started walking with slow steps around garden

Many people wouldn't agree with you, my Lady. But you know..when you love your country, even bad weather is something you miss when you are abroad. Hope your daughters will be alright. And tell me..how old are your Elizabeth and Mary, now?

He asked, turning his glance towards her
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 4:00 am

"Elizabeth is 6 and Mary is 4. It feels forever since I've seen the girls and I do miss them" Victoria says as she gazes her attention to him"How old are yours?"
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 9:39 am

Royce smiled and nodded

Yes..I can imagine it. Oliver and James are both 8. It seems that my twins are growing fast. And tell me..how is your father? I have heard you have a new brother, since his wife gave him a son..

He asked following her gaze around the garden
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 3:19 pm

"He is faring well and is joyed to have another son" Victoria replies. It still feels like a surprise of having a new member in the Brandon family almost seems that the news wasn't long ago. "His wife is also faring well since the birth and we get along decently. "
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 1:12 pm

Royce nodded after her words

I'm glad to hear that, my lady. I also heard that your stepmother is not so much older than you, so it's natural becoming good friends. Neverthless, it must be hard being Charles Brandon's daughter. I mean..he is one of the most powerful men at court. Have you ever felt like...overprotected by his role at King's side?

He asked while turning his eyes towards hers
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 8:06 pm

"It may be. Having a somewhat close connection to His Majesty's circle may have advantages."   Victoria replies as a woodland creature scampers across. "But one can have the upper hand being married to his sister"
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 10:29 am

Royce nodded

It may be..

He repeated while smiling

But honestly, I just care about advantages for my children, never for myself. Mine was an arranged marriage. Of course I love my wife..but since I'm King's brother in law, I prefer using this high position for my son's future. That's why I thought about your daughters, lady Brandon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meadow Stream   Meadow Stream - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meadow Stream
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9