The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Fountain

Go down 
+13
Faith LeBeau
Francis Bryan
Margaret Wyatt
Viola Lancaster
Francis of Navarre
Charles Brandon
Katherine Tudor
Annie Wyatt
Hans Holbein
Mark Smeaton
Bridget Von Hoffman
Nan Saville
Jane Bassett
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:34 pm

"Charles laughed raising his arms to protect his face from water's drops. He wasn't expecting this"

Ahh...so you want war, right? And war be!

"He stood up and kept on running after her around fountain. Until he finally reached her grabbing her waist. He pulled her body against his"

I took you. Like old times...

"He whispered smiling into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Laughing gleefully, I fall onto the grass...pulling him with me. I look up at the sky from my back and feel the grass tickle me.
"..you always did win" I whisper gently between giggles.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:41 pm

"Charles laid on grass next to her, still giggling and breathing"

See? It's not a good idea to challange me...

"He turned his head towards her and saw her joyful smile"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Turning to look at him, I smile brightly.
"I'll remember for next time...I need to be faster!" I laugh, looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:49 pm

"Charles laughed after her"

Surely. Just...I'm not so young as before. But the joy of taking you in my arms...surely worths the effort...

"He added still breathing but staring into her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Still gazing into his eyes, I smile sweetly
"I never realised taking me in your arms brought you joy..." I place my hand gently on his cheek "But you may always take me in your arms Charles..."
My eyes were still lock on his. I'd never noticed how beautiful they were before..but did now.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:02 pm

"Charles sighed deeply as he felt her soft hand on his cheek. He stared silently at her for a while. Then he leaned on her and kissed softly her lips, closing his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Feeling his lips press against mine...I couldn't help but return his kiss. Gently pressing my lips against his, I close my eyes.
"Charles..." I whisper softly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:12 pm

"Charles removed slowly his lips from hers and stared into her eyes again. He leaned back his head falling on grass"

I...I'm sorry. I lost my control...

"He whispered biting his lips"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:17 pm

"I'm sorry too" I sit up and glance over at him. Filled with feelings for Charles, I was confused...wanting to runway but also wanting him to kiss me again.
"Charles...I..." I stand up, looking over my shoulder at him...I still can't tear my gaze from his beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:25 pm

"Charles stood up after her and reached her hands with his"

Katherine, I...I'm sorry. You're not a child anymore. You became so beautiful that...that I couldn't resist. Can you forgive me?

"He asked, noticing her confusion"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:29 pm

"There is nothing to forgive.I could not resist you either..We cannot help it" I look away, unsure if I should be ashamed of myself. Charles was married and I was a princess of the royal blood.
"Charles, can we have feelings for each other?...Henry would be furious if he found out..." Fear fills me.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:33 pm

"Charles took her face among his hands seeing tears in her beautiful eyes"

Shh...don't cry, darling. It's my fault...and there is no need that he has to know. Nothing is happened, after all...

"He sighed deeply but his glance fell on her soft lips again. He was fighting with his desire to kiss her again"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:38 pm

I look up at him, feeling his strong hands on my face "Charles..." I close my eyes.
I desperately want to kiss him again, but know I shouldn't...I can't. I tell myself not to, but still the desire for his lips upon mine burnt within me.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:45 pm

"Charles leaned on her and brushed softly his lips against hers. He knew he couldn't resist further and kissed her lips again, more passionately than before. He met his tongue with hers, this time. Even knowing this was the first time she had such intimacy with a man. But he just closed his eyes and enjoyed her taste"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:58 pm

I kiss him with a burning passion: lost in the intimacy of the moment. My tongue intwinned with his. I had never been with a man before.
I pull away gently "Charles...if Henry finds out..."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:02 pm

"Charles stepped back as she pulled him away. He was still breathing"

Yes...you're right. I'm sorry...I don't know what's happened to me...

"He bit his lips, leaning his hands on his hips"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:14 pm

"..but I don't care what Henry thinks..."
I gently place my lips on his again in a kiss. I close my eyes and the stepp back...
"I think I may be in love with you..."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:18 pm

"Charles let her kissing him again"

Katie...you know I'm married. I don't want to hurt you...you're too precious to me...

"He whispered holding her cheek again"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:23 pm

My breathing becomes deeper..."Charles...I know." I look at him "And I am the King's sister! A princess of England! I cannot be your mistress...but it would break my heart if I lost you..."
I hold his hand as it touches my cheek. Feeling powerless against my feelings; I force myself not to cry! It was a forbidden...Henry would be irate! But I knew in my heart how I felt.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:27 pm

"Charles let out a deep sigh, shooking his head"

You'll never lose me, Katie...never. I will be always at your side. Even if I can't ask you to lose your innocence and ruin your reputation because of me. You're a royal Princess...

"He said, trying hardly to gain his control again"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 pm

"I would willingly give you my innocence...but I can't" tears form in my eyes.
"Forgive me Charles, I should go...leave you in peace" I turn to leave and start walking; each step like a dagger to my heart.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:41 pm

"Charles saw her moving away, but he ran after her and reached her quickly. He grabbed her arm"

Katie...please, forgive me. I can't let you leaving in this way. Just tell me that nothing will change between us...

"He whispered, trying to catch her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:44 pm

"How can it ever be the same again?...I know in my heart; that I love you, but we can never be together..."
Looks down, letting her hair tumble down.
"I will try to keep my distance from you...but it will break my heart."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:08 pm

"Charles took a deep breath, glancing fastly around"

I don't want you to keep distance from me, Katherine. I...I'll try to control myself in the future. But please...don't fall with me. I could only hurt you, and I'll never forgive myself for that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fountain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fountain
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next